Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,626 members, 7,934,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Dr. Tunji Rhema Visits Chef Adeola, Commends Her Efforts, Charges Youth To Do M - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr. Tunji Rhema Visits Chef Adeola, Commends Her Efforts, Charges Youth To Do M (133 Views)

Ore Fuel Tanker Explosion, Dr Tunji Rhema Reacts / Dr. Tunji Rhema Heaps Encomium On H.E Akeredolu Rotimi On His Birthday / Dr. Tunji Rhema Congratulates President Tinubu Over ECOWAS Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Tunji Rhema Visits Chef Adeola, Commends Her Efforts, Charges Youth To Do M by ashleyman(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2023
At noon yesterday, Dr. Tunji Rhema-led team visits TMF Lounge & Bar, Ile-Oluji, Ondo State where Miss Adeyeye Adeola popularly known as Chef Deola aims to achieve a record 150hrs cooking marathon.

Dr Tunji Rhema commended the remarkable efforts of the young chef, especially her tireless look after over 66hrs of cooking as at the time of his visit. He appreciates her boldness to put Ile-Oluji, Ondo State and Ondo South on the world stage.

He further encourages other Nigerian youth to always aim for the best irrespective of their chosen fields, be it in academics, career or vocation.

The convener of Tunji Rhema Foundation, a non-governmental organisation whose objectives include youth advocacy and human capacity building was accompanied by Mr. Femi Pedro from the United Kingdom as well as Col. Femi Adewole Francis from Germany all wish Chef Adeola all the best as she looks to surpass Chef Baci’s 93hours 11 minutes cook-a-ton feat, which is still the official Guinness World Record.

Let the Sun continue to Shine.

©️ TRM MEDIA MEDIA

(1) (Reply)

"For You To Date Me, You'll Have To Put Me On Weekly Salary" - Lady Tells Toaste / Tinubu Urged To Make Wike Minister For Niger Delta Affairs / Can I Get A Copy Of My P60 From Hmrc: A Comprehensive Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.