Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,961 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order (12437 Views)

We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti / Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by TheboyGhost(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Well, I am not the one that is being dragged to either sit at home and risk their business shuttered by the govt or risk going out and face IPOB fugitive army gunning me down.

See the very pathetic state of existence you have in your yeast and all you can do is talk trash to me.

Well, the only reason I am concerned is that I don't want your madness to spread any where outside your dead region.

It will not spread, now can you stop been concerned and focus on life and people.
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by Cooly100: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

From what we are seeing in the SE , there exist a more powerful parallel govt in place that has usurped power from the constitutional authority.

This same IPOB is dragging monopoly of violence from the state in enforcing their own diktats on the masses.

This alone shows the constitutional civil authority had failed and the only solution is to declare a state of emergency and from there roll out marshal authority and laws.

In your mind the only solution is war?

Why can't the government use civil or political means like using the court and obeying the court orders...and listening to the elders of the region for solution?

Why are you bla*k people terrible...

You can hardly do anything the easy way...

Once the Europeans left the colonies to you people that can reason, your countries has continued to fall.

Your refineries have not worked...You prefer to export your oil, import the refined product back from outside...

So what is your solution to this rather than asking for war to exterminate a particular people.

Like someone said to you earlier...too much movie is killing you...it might ruin you forever.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by TheboyGhost(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

And how did Ojukwu run his biafra for 3ys if not under absolute tyranny

How did the Aro cannibal cult hold sway for generations if not through unbridled terrorism and resigned cowardice from your ancestors.

The Ibo can only be administered via fiat and absolute tyranny.

Ojukwu was at war and you don't understand what that means for him.

Aro cannibal cult?

I am done with you Ewedu muzzling idiot.

I
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by Emergingnation(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2023
helinues:
Toh

Struggle between Illiterate People of Biafra ( Ipob) and Educated People of Biafra ( Epob)
Says Low IQ and lazy skull mining terrorist 💀, who believed that killing fellow human and mine their skulls will amount to quick wealth.. grin
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by HitlerWasRight: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Ojukwu was at war and you don't understand what that means for him.

Aro cannibal cult?

I am done with you Ewedu muzzling idiot.

I

Ojukwu was seeing Sabos everywhere and executing everyone he thought was a spy or agent of Nigeria

He sent Nzeagwu and his half brother to the front to die with little or no ammo.

Or have you forgotten how Ojukwu sent a General Order banning any Biafran officer or NCO to be seen with either Nzeagwu or his own half cast brother Jack?
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by sonofsteven: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
PointB:
If the proprietors open the school, will that make the parents allow the children to go to school.

Some of these governors think it's by making pronouncements or issuing threats.

Don't mind these people
Who will guard or protect them against shooting?

They don't reason b4 making making a statement
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by Miraculous321: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:
Enugu state government should shut up. The one week sit at home was completely rejected by the people in the first place
Exactly, no one wants to get shot in the head when trying to make ends meet.
Dead man no dey make money.
I know how people who defaulted ended in the past, either killed or bus burnt and they are left badly wounded.
We are respecting the sit at home not because we love it but because we don't want to die.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by obembet(f): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opanka44:
Good. I've been wondering why the lily-livered Simon Ekpa would be in Finland and be controlling his entire region. Why are they obeying his Orders, who is he? And why has he not been deported back to Nigeria and Jailed? A lot of lives have already been lost as a result of this nonsense. Igbos are crying out for Marginalization, yet remain disunited and destroying their own regions.

Stop that dude

Nobody can stop Igbos.

Igbos bow to nobody

grin
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by oneTIMEman(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
Declare Marshall law across the SE and install a Military administrator over them.

Dusk to dawn curfew .

Banning of every and all gatherings be it burial ceremonies , weddings and what have you.

Derecognise all traditional stools .

Enforce a military security network in all states of the SE.

Every interstate and intra state movement to and within the SE must have military clearance approval

That's the only solution.
dey play
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by ehikwe22: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
Declare Marshall law across the SE and install a Military administrator over them.

Dusk to dawn curfew .

Banning of every and all gatherings be it burial ceremonies , weddings and what have you.

Every interstate and intra state movement to and within the SE must have military clearance approval

There is an easier and less complicated solution - give them Biafra, but restrict it to the South East alone.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by TheboyGhost(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Ojukwu was seeing Sabos everywhere and executing everyone he thought was a spy or agent of Nigeria

He sent Nzeagwu and his half brother to the front to die with little or no ammo.

Or have you forgotten how Ojukwu sent a General Order banning any Biafran officer or NCO to be seen with either Nzeagwu or his own half cast brother Jack?

Tinubu is at war with boko and iswap .

He will likewise abandon some your yoruba brothers at the frontline with no foods and amo as sacrificial lambs for chops.

You know nothing about wars and sacrifices.

Please leave us alone to worry about our good and bad.
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by sirjoggy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by Sermwell(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Dusk to dawn curfew .

How come you didn't have this solutions when Boko Haram, Fulani herdsman and bandits held sway in the north? Buy original weed if you must smoke one! Don't comment on cheap weed!
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by HitlerWasRight: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Cooly100:

In your mind the only solution is war?

Why can't the government use civil or political means like using the court and obeying the court orders...and listening to the elders of the region for solution?

Why are you bla*k people terrible...

You can hardly do anything the easy way...

Once the Europeans left the colonies to you people that can reason, your countries has continued to fall.

Your refineries have not worked...You prefer to export your oil, import the refined product back from outside...

So what is your solution to this rather than asking for war to exterminate a particular people.

Like someone said to you earlier...too much movie is killing you...it might ruin you forever.

When has Marshall law become a declaration of war ?

We have run out of patience waiting for your so-called elders to reign in their wayward spawns .

Now the time of civility has long expired..

IPOB is expanding into places like Cross River and Akwa Ibom and constituting a nuisance threat to places as far as Lagos as can be seen with the rants of Eze Ajao Estate and "General"Clifford's latest threats to Lagos state govt.

The time of civility has long passed.

Now is the time to exert full authority and reinforce the monopoly of violence that the Federal govt has over SE.
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by HitlerWasRight: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sermwell:

How come you didn't have this solutions when Boko Haram, Fulani herdsman and bandits held sway in the north? Buy original weed if you must smoke one! Don't comment on cheap weed!

Okoro, I condemned GEJ for not declaring Marshal law and saw this as his biggest mistake in dealing with BH.

Go figure!
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by obyrich(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
jmoore:
The announcement is a useless announcement.
Simon Ekperima has ordered 1 week sit at home many times but no state complied.

Even the monday sit at home is not observed by all cities in southeast.

The government should stop issuing threats to the public. They should organize a hit squad to fly to Finland and take out that Ekperima, dump his ashes in the ocean.

Banks are open in Enugu. All markets schools etc are open in Aba.
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by Okoroawusa: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
Na now una wake up? When we warned you people about Nnamdi Kanu did you listen?
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by Blaze14k: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
Arrewa:
interesting!!

One week sit out at home and all Eastern politicians and celebrities are quite! Except ifenayi Uba and Enugu state governor...

Like Adults who claim to the most smartest black people In the world were being forced to stay at home for one good week in this current economic situation where most people in that region are currently struggling to survive!

People are getting killed on daily basis from that same region but Everywhere is silent, nobody wants to criticize ESN Gunmen!

Are you done?
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by Opanka44(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
obembet:

Stop that dude

Nobody can stop Igbos.

Igbos bow to nobody

grin

That's your business o... I am not from that Region, if u like kill yourselves all. Na una Business 🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by Sermwell(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Okoro, I condemned GEJ for not declaring Marshal law and saw this as his biggest mistake in dealing with BH.

Go figure!

Show us where you condemned GEJ! Werey!
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by HitlerWasRight: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Tinubu is at war with boko and iswap .

He will likewise abandon some your yoruba brothers at the frontline with no foods and amo as sacrificial lambs for chops.

You know nothing about wars and sacrifices.

Please leave us alone to worry about our good and bad.

Since 1999, a new trend has evolved which is that every newly elected president has to show he means business .

Obasanjo had so many SMOs declared on ethnic militias to wrestle back authority to his grip

Yaradua was swift and decisive when northern hawks opposed to his presidency floated BH to test his resolve.

Buhari had IPOB to contend with but dropped the ball with his pampering of his Fulani criminals .

GEJ messed up because if I was him, I would have used napalm indiscrinitely within a 50km radius of BH camps.
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by duro4chang(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:
Enugu state government should shut up. The one week sit at home was completely rejected by the people in the first place
What has the government done wrong?
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by Cooly100: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

When has Marshall law become a declaration of war ?

We have run out of patience waiting for your so-called elders to reign in their wayward spawns .

Now the time of civility has long expired..

IPOB is expanding into places like Cross River and Akwa Ibom and constituting a nuisance threat to places as far as Lagos as can be seen with the rants of Eze Ajao Estate and "General"Clifford's latest threats to Lagos state govt.

The time of civility has long passed.

Now is the time to exert full authority and reinforce the monopoly of violence that the Federal govt has over SE.

Your mind is stinkingly polluted...

Have you ran out of patient with your own court declaration, first?

Have you arrested Asari when he constituted nuisance against Igbo people?

You arrested someone for Lagos...but you have not arrested the other for a whole tribe.

This is the type of injustice which makes it very difficult for the elders to reign in their wards...

Your sense of justice in consumed by your evil mindset about these people.
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by HitlerWasRight: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sermwell:

Show us where you condemned GEJ! Werey!

For your demented mind I be APC and a BATist.

I remain the number 1 most resolote anti APC poster here .

Because I do not align with your Osubidient movement and have resigned to accept Tinubu's win and presidency just as I did with Buhari's doesn't make me an APC supporter

Go remove Tinubu if dem born you well .

Sore losers.
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by beerfraud(f): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
gidgiddy:
The Nigerian government is an embarrassment

Someone is in Finland dishing out one week sit at home order and the state government is running helter skelter

What an embarrassment
are you in support or against the sit at home?
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by HitlerWasRight: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Cooly100:

Your mind is stinkingly polluted...

Have you ran out of patient with your own court declaration, first?

Have you arrested Asari when he constituted nuisance against Igbo people?

You arrested someone for Lagos...but you have not arrested the other for a whole tribe.

This is the type of injustice which makes it very difficult for the elders to reign in the wards...

Your sense of justice in consumed by your evil mindset about these people.

Asari is a patriot of his people and the Nigerian state.

At no time has he fought against Nigeria but rather the rights of his people.

Do not ever in your life compare Asari to your fugitive IPOB .
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by Cmanforall: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Opanka44:
Good. I've been wondering why the lily-livered Simon Ekpa would be in Finland and be controlling his entire region. Why are they obeying his Orders, who is he? And why has he not been deported back to Nigeria and Jailed? A lot of lives have already been lost as a result of this nonsense. Igbos are crying out for Marginalization, yet remain disunited and destroying their own regions.
He's European, I don't think he'll be deported

1 Like

Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by HitlerWasRight: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
ehikwe22:

There is an easier and less complicated solution - give them Biafra, but restrict it to the South East alone.

Easier said than done because just like in 1967, their own leaders and vast majority will reject Biafra if it doesn't include the annexed Niger Delta.
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by Cooly100: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

For your demented mind I be APC and a BATist.

I remain the number 1 most resolote anti APC poster here .

Because I do not align with your Osubidient movement and have resigned to accept Tinubu's win and presidency just as I did with Buhari's doesn't make me an APC supporter

Go remove Tinubu if dem born you well

Sore losers.

Yoruba boy rest...

He simply asked you what did under GEJ.

He didn't ask you if you supported BAT or not...

Very soon you will claim you are Ijaw... cheesy
Re: Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order by egoldman(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
jmoore:
The announcement is a useless announcement.
Simon Ekperima has ordered 1 week sit at home many times but no state complied.

Even the monday sit at home is not observed by all cities in southeast.

The government should stop issuing threats to the public. They should organize a hit squad to fly to Finland and take out that Ekperima, dump his ashes in the ocean.

I have always said this, some Israeli private mercenaries should be contracted to take this guy out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Hike, Other Anti-Poor Policies: A Declaration Of War On Workers - NLC / Some Communities In Aba Enjoy Regular Power, The Rest Should Be Patient — Otti / Was Governor Godswill Akpabio Arrested In London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.