Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

If You Are Into Nigerian Politics You Will Like This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Into Nigerian Politics You Will Like This (191 Views)

In Politics, You Negotiate Power Through Negotiation Not Agitation ~ Atiku / Cameroonian Forces Encroach Into Nigerian Territory, Seize Farmalands / Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Into Nigerian Politics You Will Like This by IamPlato(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Zeus had come to Nigeria with two plans, avenge his father’s murder and fix broken nation Nigeria.

With his plot to assassinate a list of elite politicians responsible for the murder of his father Dr. Jason Heineken, Zeus Heineken assembles a team of highly skilled men. After pulling off the biggest heist in Nigeria’s history, robbing the central bank of Nigeria, Zeus sets out to eliminate an ex-president who masterminded the assassination of his father, Zeus soon learns new secrets and soon acquires a list carrying the names of every member of an elite Northern cabal milking Nigeria dry.

Zeus forms alliance with powerful Nigerians as he wins the heart of Nigerians who join him with the aim to achieve a revolution.
With an aim to kill, how does Zeus achieve a revolution and escape being trialed at the international court under NATO?

So that is a fictional novel I wrote revolving around Nigeria.
A book titled ZEUS: BLOOD AND RETRIBUTION
It is an action crime thriller

I will be giving it for free to some people but please after you read it I will need your review on my Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/danielbomabrown?mibextid=ZbWKwL

To get a special edition kindly email me with your full name.
browndaniel210@gmail.com

Re: If You Are Into Nigerian Politics You Will Like This by IamPlato(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
good morning

(1) (Reply)

Why Arthur Eze Fights Chimamanda Adichie's Abba - PG / The Result Of The Last Election Will Negatively Affect Young Nigeria / After 247ureports’ Publication, Anambra CP Removes DPO Accused Of Illegal Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.