Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Will Twitter View Limit Affect My Startup? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Will Twitter View Limit Affect My Startup? (101 Views)

Lockdown Cannot Affect My Pocket / Spare 2 mins of your time to know about my startup, its the next big thing / CBN Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Twitter View Limit Affect My Startup? by Wroyale: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
The Twitter view limit will affect startups in 3 ways:

1. The introduction of this feature would make it more difficult for startups to track and analyze Twitter data.

Many startups already rely on Twitter data to understand their target audiences, identify trends, and cook up new products. But, with View Limit in place, startups would have to put a limit on just how much data they can collect. This would make it more difficult for them to make informed decisions about their businesses.

2. Another area of negative effect would be for the startups that are all about social media platforms, including Twitter, for networking, promoting their products or services, and building an online presence. Like a bouncer at a party, the View Limit feature would hamper startups' ability to engage with their target audience effectively, as it would impose strict limitations on the number of tweets they can view.

3. Furthermore, to develop their brand and attract clients, startups frequently rely on the secret sauce of organic growth and word-of-mouth marketing.

The View Limit feature may have a big impact on their reach and capacity to generate buzz and establish traction in the competitive digital market by limiting the display of their tweets. It would create an unfair playing field, favouring existing accounts with higher followings and verified status, further limiting startups and their growth opportunities.

You can learn more here: https://medium.com/@zedipadi/elon-musks-view-limit-and-how-it-affects-your-startup-on-twitter-a69b32aa136e

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of E-commerce In Lagos / The Ultimate Guide To Roof Installation: Ensuring A Strong And Reliable Roof For / How I Earn An Average Of 186k Weekly Selling Other People's Product Is Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.