Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... (45267 Views)

Cost Of Living In The UK Is 9 Times What It Is In Nigeria / Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video) / The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... by LastProphet: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
YungMillionaire:
The Europeans and the Arabs have destroyed Africa. Forcing many Africans to seek greener pastures outside of the continent.

I'm sure emefiele, diezani, and Buhari female minister that collect 500 billion per month are Europeans abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... by maasoap(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Baba even back home here no safe too. Better to cry in Lamborghini than 504 Peugeot.
You're not targeted here in Nigeria because you are different or you're minority, that makes a lot of difference
Re: UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... by PerfectStranger(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
maasoap:

You're not targeted here in Nigeria because you are different or you're minority, that makes a lot of difference
No difference bro. I should feel safer at home than away.
Re: UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... by maasoap(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
SyndyB:
At least they recognise who killed her and he will receive commiserate punishment for his crime. But in Nigeria it would be a media trial.
Like you what media trial, lol.
Re: UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... by maasoap(m): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
PerfectStranger:

No difference bro. I should feel safer at home than away.
There is, you don't know what it means being targeted because you are different. In Nigeria, we all fall under the general insecurity.
Re: UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... by Helel(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
victory36:
no one destroyed Africa, Africans destroyed Africa. Africans were complicit in the slave trade and the invasion of Europeans because of hatred for one another. Stop the blame game

Ignore that Fool.

That's why Africa is still 3rd world.

Unfortunately ppl like the dude you quoted are in the majority. Yiu can't have 1st world nation with ppl like that.
Re: UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... by Raalsalghul: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2023
Helel:

Ignore that Fool.

That's why Africa is still 3rd world.

Unfortunately ppl like the dude you quoted are in the majority. Yiu can't have 1st world nation with ppl like that.

Lots of folks have not come to accept this fact. We still want to play the game instead of taking responsibility.

I wonder what happened to the black race during evolution.
Re: UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... by Helel(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Lots of folks have not come to accept this fact. We still want to play the game instead of taking responsibility.

I wonder what happened to the black race during evolution.

I ask the same question.

I have come to the conclusion that there is something genetically wrong with the black race.

Weather they are in the US, UK,Africa, or Caribbean they are never able to build 1st World countries or civilisation.

1 Like

Re: UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
victory36:
no one destroyed Africa, Africans destroyed Africa. Africans were complicit in the slave trade and the invasion of Europeans because of hatred for one another. Stop the blame game

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Illegal Immigrant, Jubril Deported, Banned After 'heroic' Act In Spain (photo) / Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa / Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.