Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,277 members, 7,928,916 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

Lekki Free Trade Zone Excites Visiting Chinese Scholar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Free Trade Zone Excites Visiting Chinese Scholar (333 Views)

I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote / Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Free Trade Zone Excites Visiting Chinese Scholar by ryloy: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
What trip would be complete for a China-Nigeria scholar without a drive out to visit the Lekki Free Zone? 60% held by Chinese investors and 40% by Lagos state government. I’m not winking, it’s just really sunny ☀️ 😉

https://twitter.com/culturemonger_/status/1675892915514626051

Re: Lekki Free Trade Zone Excites Visiting Chinese Scholar by ryloy: 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Lekki Free Trade Zone Excites Visiting Chinese Scholar by sobhladi: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chinese owned
Re: Lekki Free Trade Zone Excites Visiting Chinese Scholar by Biodun556(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Great
Re: Lekki Free Trade Zone Excites Visiting Chinese Scholar by LeoDeKing: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Let's check her pockets.

I'm sure agbado or cassava is in her pockets.

~ Ipob terrorists
Re: Lekki Free Trade Zone Excites Visiting Chinese Scholar by Offpointng: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
I'm not a prophet but I can see some refugees from somewhere muddy bringing in their fake ear piece and other fake phone accessories and the other hawker's wing to usher in their Gala and lacasera to sell to every trader there and in the next 5years claim to Develop the Lekki trade zone and that the Chinese came to learn from them sad
Re: Lekki Free Trade Zone Excites Visiting Chinese Scholar by mrvitalis(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Offpointng:
I'm not a prophet but I can see some refugees from somewhere muddy bringing in their fake ear piece and other fake phone accessories and the other hawker's wing to usher in their Gala and lacasera to sell to every trader there and in the next 5years claim to Develop the Lekki trade zone and that the Chinese came to learn from them sad

Hope u know what a free trade zone means?
Re: Lekki Free Trade Zone Excites Visiting Chinese Scholar by Brendaniel: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Her visit is a welcome development, it shows that she might be preparing to manage the place in future since the place is 60% owned by China...

Anyway.....

Re: Lekki Free Trade Zone Excites Visiting Chinese Scholar by ZitaMall: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Hope u know what a free trade zone means?

Don't mind the dunce.
Ask him out if most southerners who are the traders.
Re: Lekki Free Trade Zone Excites Visiting Chinese Scholar by mrvitalis(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
ZitaMall:

Don't mind the dunce.
Ask him out if most southerners who are the traders.
Free trade zone free trade zone... Nigeria in the situation don't need free trade zone at all

Debt servicing+ recurrent expenditure is 200% of revenue and you are celebrating free trade zone

In developmental economics

One indigenous company that is valued at $10 million is better than $200 million company owned by foreign companies
Re: Lekki Free Trade Zone Excites Visiting Chinese Scholar by ZitaMall: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Free trade zone free trade zone... Nigeria in the situation don't need free trade zone at all

Debt servicing+ recurrent expenditure is 200% of revenue and you are celebrating free trade zone

In developmental economics

One indigenous company that is valued at $10 million is better than $200 million company owned by foreign companies

We need foreigners to bring in their money. At least they'll employ people, pay salaries. We need to attract people ready to invest millions of dollars for now. A lot ran away because of the hostile business environment. Most of the middle class are relocating.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Shari'a Reluctant To Prosecute Ganduje With No Immunity? / Some Ethnic Jingoists Elevated To Public Office Beyond Their Capacity -JAMB / I Regret Working For APC, I Didn't Collect Much (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.