Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,657 members, 7,878,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:36 AM

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? (27672 Views)

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / Should I Move On Or Settle With Her? / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by CaptainFM1: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

Do u wish ur male child marry a woman who is in her 30s or in her 40s?

When you were in you teens or early 20s, do you pray to marry at the age of 30 and above? Is it not stupidity that kept you single to this age? Is it not the same stupidity that will make you choose any man that comes your way now ( why won't you? When you have pushed all good men away from your life when you thought you have time. Now your time is passed. You're angry at the truth).
Do u pray for you daughters to be singing at the age of 30?

How old was your mother when she birthed you?

SMHFU!
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by CartelKenneth: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
Once a woman is above 23 before you met her, please do not have anything serious to do with her unless you want to use all your hard earned money to treat diseases which you knew nothing about.

Just fvck her and keep fvcking her until you meet a woman within 18 - 23.

Damn
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
🙄

Sandralight:
Why is it that men are the ones obsessed with when a woman should give birth lol
Abeg let women breath!!!!
I wonder ooo
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by iammolise(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ironically I'm actually watching a movie related to this thread; She's been living with her boyfriend who's been the one begging for marriage but she refused, she says she's a feminist and she wants to get promoted at her job first before she can even 'consider' marriage, her (apparently) only friend and colleague in the movie has been on her case forever but she has refused to shift grounds, the boyfriend's elder sister(mother figure) came and has castigated her for not being able to cook for her brother(son figure) and as well being a jezebel of a Lady....

When I finish the movie I'll update how it ended.

Part2- okay well she lost the job she was all engrossed into and it's still her faithful, loving, one of a kind boyfriend (what some folks would tag SIMP on nairaland) who helped her secure another one, she was happy again after much turbulence and neglect she's put the guy through. The guy lost his business and in huge debts, his debtee got him arrested till he was able to pay back the 50milion debt, good thing her new job had taken a turn up for the books and thanks to her stars she had apologized to her good friend (who she had on leaving her last job bastardly condescended and discarded) and brought her into the new company, her good friend sacrificed her own 30milion of the 50milion deal they just completed... Her boyfriend was released, still just as they got home he proposed to her for the umpteenth time and she accepted.

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by franchasofficia: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
Sandralight:
Why is it that men are the ones obsessed with when a woman should give birth lol
Abeg let women breath!!!!
Because at the end of the day, it is men that still carry the cross and emotional/financial/psychological burdens of their unmarried female cousins, sisters, aunts, nieces, friends, etc.

If you as a concerned brother advice your unmarried sister or niece or female cousin on how to marry early as a lady, she won't listen to you, some may feel angry that you are interfering with their life, so the best way to advice them is through open forums and social media posts like this cheesy

Any man that tells you that he is happy that his daughter, sister, niece, female cousin or aunt is single, unmarried at 40yrs is a liar no matter how successful she may be.

Most of you think white ladies abi foreign ladies don't worry about marriage, but its all lies cos they are, reason they fall prey to all manner of internet romance scams when they remain single or divorced at 45yrs and above.

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by bashlek(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
If you are lucky, early marriage is good to both gender especially ladies. Ask many of these guys at comment section whether they are married or not. Ladies sha no go impregnate demselves
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by bluefilm: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
I will never advise women.

Whatever they want to do with their lives is their fucking business.

The only good thing in this life is that there's always a payback, whether good or bad.

Your choice is to choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Flamemignon1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
Fahvvy:
For those who are attacking the OP, I hope you're aware of the implications of late pregnancy? undecided...
Are you also aware of the implications of an old man's sperm? Men should also get married early because of those implications but marriage isn't on the mind of most men,they wanna screw everything and anything

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Flamemignon1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offpointng:

Cuz we're tired of having kids with Autism, down syndrome and other associated kids disorders that comes from giving birth at an old age. Y'all should have mercy on innocent kids and take your mind off marriage and child bearing once y'all clock 35 abec
You do realize that men who also decide to have kids late brings these diseases with them too right?
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Flamemignon1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Abi1985:
Except a woman has made up her mind that she does not want to have kids. Having children at a fertile age is key. Please do not wait too long to settle down or marry. It is not easy for many women after the age of 35 to 40s to conceive children. It is very possible for a woman to have children in her 40s and even 50s but the chances are not high compared to a woman in her 20s.

Should a woman marry a madman or have a baby with an irresponsible man because one wants to have kids? Definitely no.

Do not fall into the category of a woman who is so focused on her careers or degree that she ignore to date or ignore life after work. That PhD can wait if you already have a Master.
There are so many things wrong with this that I don't even know where to start but it begins with your archaic mindset
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by olabrinks(f): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tingotoe:
I have someone I know who's wife gave birth to their first child when she was aged 42 and the poor boy is autistic. It's really hard on them
do you know how many children give birth to boys in their 20s that happen to be autistic? Boys also have a higher chance of being autistic. Educate yourself on autism please!
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Josbreed: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
Once a woman is above 23 before you met her, please do not have anything serious to do with her unless you want to use all your hard earned money to treat diseases which you knew nothing about.

Shey you been watch one video wey dem post for nairaland here wey girls of 16 and 17 years old were interviewed and dem talk say dem both get like more than 11 body counts? So even your age suggestion 18-23 no dey valid.
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by esthervera(f): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Women must do this,women must do that pls allow us to rest, you don't tell us what to do,everyone have their life to live,if one is not ready then go for the one that's ready.
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Fruit4me: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
jeromestarks:

see mentality, Jesus! Na woman go marry this one? I pity her already. I’m sure you came out of a male anus. Na people like una go enter abroad and will still not be exposed. Local!
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by jeromestarks: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
Fruit4me:
see mentality, Jesus! Na woman go marry this one? I pity her already. I’m sure you came out of a male anus. Na people like una go enter abroad and will still not be exposed. Local!

Exposure that will make my guys use their money to treat infections and diseases that did not not cause should stay away.

Exposure ko
Inposure ni.

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by jeromestarks: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Josbreed:

Shey you been watch one video wey dem post for nairaland here wey girls of 16 and 17 years old were interviewed and dem talk say dem both get like more than 11 body counts? So even your age suggestion 18-23 no dey valid.

Now imagine what their body counts will be by the time they're 30.

Also imagine you meeting one of those girls for a serious relationship by the time she's 27.
In fact, her body count by then would have risen to 100+.

No matter how you skin it, younger is better!

Nothing good can be harvested from dating a woman who is above 23.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Chee59(f): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offpointng:

Cuz we're tired of having kids with Autism, down syndrome and other associated kids disorders that comes from giving birth at an old age. Y'all should have mercy on innocent kids and take your mind off marriage and child bearing once y'all clock 35 abec
You even had to lie to prove your misogynistic point. Shame

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Lilymax(f): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
[

When you were in your teens or early 20s, do you pray to marry at the age of 30 and above? Is it not stupidity that kept you single to this age? Is it not the same stupidity that will make you choose any man that comes your way now ( why won't you? When you have pushed all good men away from your life when you thought you have time. Now your time is passed. You're angry at the truth).
Do u pray for your daughters to be singing at the age of 30?

quote author=jeromestarks post=124254405]

You don't have sense!
You mentioned 23 yrs old earlier, now you're talking about 30-40 yrs.
Piss one place make e foam!

See how dumb and inconsistent your thought process is, it's the same dumbness that makes you spew rubbish without pausing to think and reason like a normal human being.

You should be ashamed of yourself! Learn to think before you type or talk (if your imagination can possibly grasp such a concept). You won't drop dead!!!!!!!

[/quote]
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Lilymax(f): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Lilymax:
[

When you were in your teens or early 20s, do you pray to marry at the age of 30 and above? Is it not stupidity that kept you single to this age? Is it not the same stupidity that will make you choose any man that comes your way now ( why won't you? When you have pushed all good men away from your life when you thought you have time. Now your time is passed. You're angry at the truth).
Do u pray for your daughters to be singing at the age of 30?

quote author=jeromestarks post=124254405]

You don't have sense!

See how dumb and inconsistent your thought process is, it's the same dumbness that makes you spew rubbish without pausing to think and reason like a normal human being.

You should be ashamed of yourself! Learn to think before you type or talk (if your imagination can possibly grasp such a concept). You won't drop dead!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by descarado: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
delishpot:

Hahaha typical naija man reasoning. It's always their woman's fault. And you think old man's sperm can't cause autism, Down syndrome etc? You that is lamenting the woman's age might even be years older than her yet you think your own aging doesn't affect sperm quality? Do you men really think that those defects are solely the females fault?
That's why Nigeria is a shit. Men of very low reasoning. Men who always shifts blame why their prik stopped standing up at 25 to women.
Men who cannot confront their fellow men from other countries.
Their ego is always massaged when they come after Nigerian women except their mothers.
What an irony.

Lily livered humans that have only food, sex and more sex in their brain.

4 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by fortunechy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
If only they will hear...
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by placeofallure(f): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Fahvvy:
For those who are attacking the OP, I hope you're aware of the implications of late pregnancy? undecided...

Is it your pregnancy?

Go out there, focus on your life and make your millions, retire at 35 before you start to dey do Aproko Nigeria Limited.

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Cromagnon: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Mindlog:

Always remember that one "fishbrain" gave birth to you, so you are at least 50% fishbrained.
Your shaming tactics won't work. Fishbrain will remain barren
The sensible ones will have children by listening to biology
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by isabi2lof: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
It's the ladies that will marry themselves undecided

If a lady marrys who's ready , you'll will tag her a gold digger but if she marrys late it's her fault hun !

Ladies will marry early , if guys are ready to be responsible enough to get married and not wasting somebody's time.

Allow the single ladies breeeethhhh, we're not the cause of Nigeria problems.

As if the guys are ready to settle down.

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by isabi2lof: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Abi1985:
Except a woman has made up her mind that she does not want to have kids. Having children at a fertile age is key. Please do not wait too long to settle down or marry. It is not easy for many women after the age of 35 to 40s to conceive children. It is very possible for a woman to have children in her 40s and even 50s but the chances are not high compared to a woman in her 20s.

Should a woman marry a madman or have a baby with an irresponsible man because one wants to have kids? Definitely no.

Do not fall into the category of a woman who is so focused on her careers or degree that she ignore to date or ignore life after work. That PhD can wait if you already have a Master.

Abeg you guys should go and sleep , you have problem with a career woman and also with a jobless woman .

You're sounding as if you're doing a lady a favor by getting married to her , as if it's not men that need marriage the most .

Early marriage does not equate giving birth early , just so you know.

Many of our parents were giving birth to children even into their early 40s ,and those children did not come out deformed, it's even usually the first borns that experience this , with their early marriage.

Na good sperm dey produce good pikin , you guys should stop shifting blames undecided

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by isabi2lof: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offpointng:

Check Rihanna's baby , even the ones that have autism as their parents first borns despite the fact their parents got married early are still talking in the nonsense.

You guys should cut ladies some slack , nobody is forcing you not to marry your choice .

As if we don't know what's happening around us , both rich and poor do give births to autism children, and they're mostly the ones that get married early.

Some people do hide those children from visitors , no be Naija we dey . Some will even say their father used them for rituals.

Before you crucify any lady , check the status of your sperm if it's healthy enough to give birth to healthy children.

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Yoighaman(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offpointng:

You have bad mouth sha smiley
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Tingotoe: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
olabrinks:
do you know how many children give birth to boys in their 20s that happen to be autistic? Boys also have a higher chance of being autistic. Educate yourself on autism please!
Sister I've done my research and it tells me that r older parents stand a higher risk of birthing autistic children. It doesn't matter if the parent is male or female. No man is going to risk that
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Blazadenise(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offpointng:

No research in the word has prove the actual cause of Autism uncle... I know a family way there kid have Autism,and the parent are within 25 and 28years...
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Mindlog: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Cromagnon:

Your shaming tactics won't work. Fishbrain will remain barren
The sensible ones will have children by listening to biology

Shame someone who is not mentally okay? No, I don't because I also earn an income working with such people.

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by jeromestarks: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Lilymax:

You don't have sense!

Sweetheart, read my post again. Anything older than 23 is a bad news.
I don't need to tell u that 30 is older than 23.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Emdebby2: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Let the poor breathe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Marriage Proposals On Valentine's Day / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.