Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) (1989 Views)

Bernie Sanders, US President In Waiting - Mr Rights / Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg Considering A Run For President In / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by lacemose(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
The president of Guinea has bodyguards flooding him like water
https://youtube.com/shorts/TqA2RSqYrxg?feature=share

Lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44 Seun nlfpmod Dominique

Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Poor country with a ruthless leader.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by AfonjaEkiti: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
IconicR:
Poor country with a ruthless leader.

That is what we call black man black brain

Like the convoy of the cocaine sniffing katangura.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Fear of coup....but who do Africa this thing . Our leaders dey use us play too much. Wtf

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

Shut it and stop being uncouth and throwing jabs at someone who's old enough to be your father. Respect people especially the older ones

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by Tpave(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
African mentality. He will still die at the end of the day. He should enjoy the wealth while it lasts

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by AfonjaEkiti: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
IconicR:
Shut it and stop being uncouth and throwing jabs at someone who's old enough to be your father. He's better than all the contestants from a reasonable and unbiased point of view

E pain the ronu rigmarole

Bolanle Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine addict

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

E pain the ronu rigmarole

Bolanle Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine addict
just a harmless advise. Bless you

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by pansophist(m): 1:17am On Jul 05, 2023
The most guarded president in the world is the US president.

The budget required to keep the POTUS safe is bigger than the GDP of many countries.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by yarimo(m): 2:06am On Jul 05, 2023
pansophist:

The budget required to keep the POTUS safe is bigger than the GDP of many countries.
The most guarded president or human being in the world is Russian president, you can goggle it and see . Top ten guarded president or human being in the world

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by Axis313(m): 6:10am On Jul 05, 2023
Op did you say the most guarded?
No area surveillance,no drone to monitor his movement aerially.
All it takes is just one remotely controlled drone to pinpoint his location and drop bombs and the rest his history,he and his multitude of securities will become history in a flash.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by redsun(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2023
15th-century Mali was more organised, prosperous and presentable than today. It's a shame that niigers think backwards.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:47am On Jul 05, 2023
pansophist:

Too much cnn dey worry you

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by NSNO(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2023
Na by bodyguards grin
Research about the US, Russia, China even Nigeria's own security for their leaders.
Ordinary Guinea grin grin
Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by mysticwarrior(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2023
If you see Kim jong UN's bodyguards then you would know that every other ones are just child's place.
Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by pansophist(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
yarimo:
The most guarded president or human being in the world is Russian president, you can goggle it and see . Top ten guarded president or human being in the world

Oh yea. I was looking at it in terms of cost. But Yes, Odogwu Putin is the most guarded president.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by pansophist(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Too much cnn dey worry you

The only time I watch CNN na when I de airport lounge, waiting for a flight. I dont have the power to change the channel, so I use am kill time with the midset of, ¨which lie will you tell you now¨?

I no send CNN really, or any western media. They are all liars that if you have any common sense, you ask yourself if the world are so stupid that people still actually watch mainstream media?

So if you want to yab me, please be creative with it. Dont use CNN abeg. Infact if my babe watches that channel, I go break up with her embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by MrPOTUS: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Still won't save him if death knocks undecided
Re: Is This The Most Guarded President In The World? (video) by WorldRichest: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:

I hope you are mentally balanced. US President is more protected than the President in that video

(1) (Reply)

51 Killed And 322 Injured As Military Goes On The Offensive In Egypt / Donald Trump Cancels Automatic Citizenship For Children Of Non-citizens / A Massacre Of Christians By Jews: 614 A.d.–an Untold Chapter Of History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.