Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,571 members, 7,978,892 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:25 PM

Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters (32970 Views)

Burned Bodies Of Women, Children Found In Myanmar. 38 Killed (Graphic Pics) / Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ / South Africa - Starving Rioters Say They Are On Verge Of Eating Each Other(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
WorldRichest:

Let them try it nah. Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara will drink lots of blood. Even their carcasses will not be buried, we will hand them over to our Yahoo boys for rituals to attract more clients.

Please STOP connecting Isese to yahoo boys. Yahoo boys are criminals. Isese practitioners are not.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
WorldRichest:
Try it nah. The gods of Yoruba land will be happy to drink lots of blood. The last time they had so much blood to drink was between 1967 and 1970 when you fought a senseless war.

Bro, stop it. Yoruba religion was not involved in Nigerian civil war. If you want you can blame European god, Jesus or Arab god, Allah or his messenger Mohammed. But leave Yoruba religion and Orisas out of it.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by TobiAbuja: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
Fake news. NL mods need to step up their game.

Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Juoflife1(f): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Too many African immigrants with a particular violent religion in that country. France should get the army out to the streets now.

1 Like

Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Farid24224(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Juoflife1:
Too many African immigrants with a particular violent religion in that country. France should get the army out to the streets now.

And who told you that it is African immigrants that are rioting?
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Sweetrosie:
Your yoruba god participated in which war?? Maybe na the yoruba civil war wey be the longest war in Africa history.

You're right. He is wrong. Yoruba Orishas did not participate is the Nigeria civil war. Yoruba religion does not subscribe to shedding human blood. The gods responsible for the Nigerian civil war are the European god, Jesus. And the Arab god, Allah and his messenger Mohammed.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by SeriouslySense(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Actually its a mixture of North Africans (Arabs and others, who are considered white) and some Africans.

The darker Africans, also joined, because they experienced similar things. If not they should have minded their business, was it not Tunisian President that said black's should be driven out of their country.

And i don't understand these black Africans, they don't learn technology so they can develop their country, they are just there protesting, and with violence grin grin

Anyway Nigerians are quite different, when they go to other countries they learn something to do, not riot protest with fights.
Farid24224:

And who told you that it is African immigrants that are rioting?
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
humilitypays:
the protest have been hijacked by Muslim Terrorists who hate Europe and its civilization, just like the ones we have here in Nigeria pretending to be patriots just because they have managed to hold on to federal power and stealing Nigerians' commonwealth for years through politics of number. God will expose them all with time

The Europeans and their religion, Christianity also played a huge part is the destruction of the African mind. Do not blame just the Arabs and Islam. Both Christians and Muslim in Nigeria, conspire to destroy Africa and Africans.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy burn it all. the empire strikes back

Would you say this if a bunch of Christians went to Mecca and burn it to the ground?
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good...

We won't allow migrants legally or illegally destabilise igboland..Asari Don dey shake

You support Muslims burning down France but you don't support Muslims aka Fulani burning down Igboland? Make it make sense.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by xtervaganza(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
This is what happens when you allow unchecked immigration into your land. Same way nnamdi kanu instructed his minions to burn down Lagos during end sars
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:
Let's do it in Zoogeria

I will lead angry cool

Lets start from Igboland. After we completely destroy the 5 South East states, then we will decide which state to go next.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by sukkot: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Would you say this if a bunch of Christians went to Mecca and burn it to the ground?
am not muslim
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Pootle:
France is one of the most foolish and dumb European country including UK and Belgium, they allow so much Arabs and African Muslims in now to contain them all isn't easy. the reason for the protest is justified but burning down infrastructure you contributed nothing to build is barbaric

Fixed.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by sharpwriter(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
sukkot:
lol bro na lagos oooo wahala no dey ever finish
Shall I now pray for you to enjoy the booties 🤔🤪🤔🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
yaki84:

Africans r doomed...

Imagine country that whites built, African Muslims cos of hatred and foolishness r trying everything to destroy it cos one idiot who they allowed in to France was stopped by police but he didn't and he was shot...

If I were to.be french govt, immigration laws for done dey reviewed sharperly so all the African Muslims immigrants will go back to their country.

Rubbish

Fixed!
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by SeriouslySense(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
UK is next. So sorry and unfortunately. I love the British culture, it would be bad, if its replaced by immigrants.

I guess that was why they left the European Union.

The whole situation can get so chaotic due to Immigrants who do not assimilate and want their own country in their host countries.

Qatar and Dubai, did the wise thing.
YungMillionaire:

Fixed.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
chijiokecosmos:
Coming from the most coward people on earth. Yorubas no get guts to fight a war.

Is that why Ojukwu ran away when he heard Adekunle was coming?
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
madridguy:
They are freedom fighters. Micron should allow them protest in peace. This is democracy.

Would you say the same thing if a bunch of Christians are burning Mecca to the ground? So, America should invade Saudi Arabia and start burning Mecca to the ground?
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Christianity should be banned

Christianity is a cancer to the world.

Christianity should be avoided like a plague.

I agree. But, Islam should also face the same treatment.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
SeriouslySense:
UK is next. So sorry and unfortunately. I love the British culture, it would be bad, if its replaced by immigrants.I guess that was why they left the European Union.The whole situation can get so chaotic due to Immigrants who do not assimilate and want their own country in their host countries.Qatar and Dubai, did the wise thing.

Do not cry for the Europeans. They're paying for all the evil they did to us. And the Arabs too will pay for all the evil they did to us. One day, Mecca will be burnt to the ground too!
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by SeriouslySense(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
I am a Christian, Why do you say so.
STRI1:
Christianity should be banned

Christianity is a cancer to the world.

Christianity should be avoided like a plague.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
sukkot:
am not muslim

I didn't ask for your religion. Answer the question I asked or just say you don't want to answer.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by dyera(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
helinues:

Sorry to say, where blacks are involved, forget about peaceful protest. What ended BLM in USA?

Donald Trump's famous Twitter quote ended it.

"Where there's looting, there will be shooting.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:
I want to see Zoogeria go up in conflagration

Lets start from alaigbo. After we burn down the 5 Igbo states then we will decide which state is next.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
lhurd:
Most of the are immigrants.

Don't cry for France. To this day, France is still milking BILLIONS OF DOLLARS out of Africa every single year.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by SeriouslySense(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
I know, but, why can't they use their common sense. How did they become so foolish.

They had a perfect place, with a good culture and orderly society, they just had to import problems.

This is why Japan, makes it difficult for foreigners to come in, they are indeed very wise. Their society is stable, no need to worry about madness or people becoming violent. They are like in paradise. same thing in some eastern European countries, they are like heaven, there is no crime, or robbery or sudden outburst of violence.

I guess France just wanted problems seriously and they wanted to hold on to their African colonies.. grin grin

If i want to emigrate to another country, it will be because i want to add value and become the best version of myself, not because i want to fight and cause problems.

YungMillionaire:

Do not cry for the Europeans. They're paying for all the evil they did to us. And the Arabs too will pay for all the evil they did to us. One day, Mecca will be burnt to the ground too!
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
SeriouslySense:
I know, but, why can't they use their common sense. How did they become so foolish.

They had a perfect place, with a good culture and orderly society, they just had to import problems.
This is why Japan, makes it difficult for foreigners to come in, they are indeed very wise. Their society is stable, no need to worry about madness or people becoming violent. They are like in paradise. same thing in some eastern European countries, they are like heaven, there is no crime, or robbery or sudden outburst of violence.

I guess France just wanted problems seriously and they wanted to hold on to their African colonies.. grin grin

Countries like Japan, and Eastern Europe NEVER did evil to Africa or Africans. They did not rape, torture, enslaved or kill our ancestors. Arabs and Europeans conspired to do all these evil to Africans.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by SeriouslySense(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
okay fair enough, i dont like to see anyone suffer, even my enemies, okay. Humans are very dubious, lets evil not dwell in our hearts

YungMillionaire:

Countries like Japan, and Eastern Europe NEVER did evil to Africa or Africans. They did not rape, torture, enslaved or kill our ancestors. Arabs and Europeans conspired to do all these evil to Africans.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by Parrot69: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
Tonnierichy:

Send me your contact
You don't need. You will soon be irrelevant from the face of this earth.
Hope this is your picture cos if you use another person picture, their blood will be on your head.
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by YungMillionaire: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
SeriouslySense:
okay fair enough, i dont like to see anyone suffer, even my enemies, okay. Humans are very dubious, lets evil not dwell in our hearts

Neither do I. But, when was the last time you cried for what our ancestors went through? If you have not even mourned our ancestors, while are you crying for a library in France?
Re: Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters by SeriouslySense(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Actually i weep for Africans and for us, but i don't show it. It comes sometimes with just moments of sadness, but what is the benefit of weeping when there is nothing to lose, our people don't even like themselves they love fighting themsleves.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

YungMillionaire:

Neither do I. But, when was the last time you cried for what our ancestors went through? If you have not even mourned our ancestors, while are you crying for a library in France?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party / President Macron Fires Bodyguard For Beating Protester / Akufo-Addo Wins Ghana Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.