Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,678 members, 7,878,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help (30929 Views)

Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. / Apply For RTI International Job Recruitment (33 Openings) / Chemonics International Job Recruitment 2017 (12 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by barryatunde: 5:07am On Aug 17, 2023
verolamilayo:
I need help on my NIN date of birth DOB correction
contact Dr Paul for help. He helped me to correct my NIN names mistake
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by maridrug(m): 3:37am On Aug 18, 2023
Did you eventually get the job?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by florenceolatude: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
angry
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by olajidebary: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
I have wrong names on my NIN printout copy after checking on the portal. Please I need help to correct my names
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Lagschools: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Check out this article on how to generate a VNIN code.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Lagschools: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
olajidebary:
I have wrong names on my NIN printout copy after checking on the portal. Please I need help to correct my names

Visit an NIN office or registration centre to correct it
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by ShaqFu: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2023
Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

The company said they are not accepting the blank backside below
Did you finally get the job?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Shine94: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=inoki247 post=124221588]

You can actually get Intl. passport with 2 weeks if you want. That you did not get it or don't have such information does not negate the fact that it is true.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by inoki247: 7:21am On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=Shine94 post=126470002][/quote]

Lol I guess you're just coming online check the date the post was made nd Wu was in Govt den I know aw long it took me....
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Shine94: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2023
I'm just seeing this. You can actually use any number to get otp and you will be charged 20 naira. When you dial *326*2*NIN#, an otp will be sent to the phone number you use in dialing the code so you can use it to complete the process so you can view the page and print your NIMC slip.

@ EMIR[quote author=ShaqFu post=126469761]Did you finally get the job?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by chieni(f): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
awoyemiola:
Please can change of number on Nin affect date of birth and other things. After changing my phone number the NIN center says my details need to be validate . Please how can I go about this to be validated
You have to go to their office.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

FRSC 2018 Recruitment Screening Time-Table, Dates / Stop Placing Unrealistic Targets On Marketers, CBN Tells Banks / How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.