Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,935 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:29 PM

What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) (6622 Views)

Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix). / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lolsss..😄

This pant should be called

'E go favour Pricck' pant. lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) by mytime24(f): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Xwizard:

Pulling it will favor faster
cum pull am na cheesy
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) by enemyofprogress: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
EniHolar:

wink
see as wetin him talk dey sweet you, sotey you dey wet your pant. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) by enemyofprogress: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
EniHolar:
Uni Direct Entry 😂
spoilt child
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) by Kooldon(f): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Its not mine dear
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) by NwaliE01: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
If am not matured, I would ague in the future that someone ever put on this.
Where is our sense as a generation?
We still laugh at our parents photographs but ours will be more brutal during our children's generation.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) by ILEMUDA(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
EniHolar:
Uni Direct Entry 😂

Since it's direct entry..... Hope you are ready to import direct H.I.V/AIDs drugs too ??
Because most times, unprepared séxx dey sweet pass anything grin grin grin grin
No time to buy CD grin grin
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) by Phylla: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
Xwizard:
let me give you girls expo, this doesn’t make you look sexy, i swear it doesn’t. A normal pants does better. I love my babes on my boxers instead

Speak for yourself Bro. Alot of men like their woman in this.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) by EDOSBROWN: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
Going down memory lane, I shifted many of this pants way back, Slawomir, my damnn Niggar knows what's up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) by diaspoAFRICANS: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I actually don't know the purpose but one thing I can bet my balls on about this pant is that Person dey quick shift this one

Pulling and shifting it will favour faster

Who did this to you?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Ladies, what is the purpose of wearing this? It is better to be pantless than to wear this.

To cover the vjay so it can still ‘breathe’ while also covering the asshole to filter mess kiss

I can’t be with a woman that doesn’t wear this
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) by EniHolar(f): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
enemyofprogress:
spoilt child

Shebi you're the one that spoil me
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) by Olumighty123(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Una kan dey pray for evil against each other's region. I bow for all of una Ooo undecided
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Wearing This?(photo) by Sniper101(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2023
Adachizzy:
To avoid pant lines on dresses. Some people don’t like it. They’d rather wear this and put on tight.
There are g-strings that are better, not this one that’s like thread all through.

WHY would someone wear tight
and still wear pant inside undecided

I so much hate that kinda dress sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo / Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. / I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.