Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,240 members, 7,925,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:18 AM

Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban (38487 Views)

Canadian Province, British Columbia Announces Two-Year Ban On Nigerians, Others / Nigerian Law School Places 5-Year Ban On Datti Ahmed’s Baze University / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by hush15: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
delpee:

Go and read the report of the Anambra Professors who carried out the investigation for clarity. She forged her result. There's nothing wrong with the JAMB computer system.

No point arguing with you. You've chosen to be biased.

I read it and have accepted the facts. I am really disappointed and i still blame the system however I don't tolerate bad demeanors...

I apologize and stand corrected
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by delpee(f): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
hush15:

I read it and have accepted the facts. I am really disappointed and i still blame the system however I don't tolerate bad demeanors...

I apologize and stand corrected

Thanks but no need to apologise. I also believed her initially. We're all wiser now.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by Cassandraloius: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nmessoma, I thought you were different, just be truthful next time.
Re: Result Controversy: ‘It’s Unfair, Not My Fault’, Mmesoma Says On JAMB 3-Year Ban by NomborPhilip10: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
Upon her admitting she cheated to be to the top, you probably lost you voice

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UNILAG Ranks Best In Nigeria And 8th In Africa / Chioma Abone & Emmanuela Ilok Develop App To Tackle Kidnapping In Schools / Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.