Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,763 members, 7,969,237 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:07 PM

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him (61207 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by MrFly(m): 6:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, Nigerian men are so childish. They make me sick embarassed embarassed

I swear to God if any useless man try this rubbish with me, I will get him arrested and sue him for stealing my property undecided.

Thank God I’m wiser now! I have already stated it in my previous thread, if my name doesn’t appear in the receipt of whatever gift you’re giving me then just keep your useless gift to yourself in order to avoid this sick scenario.

https://www.nairaland.com/7713639/men-should-stop-collecting-back.

Broke and useless men everywhere!!!

they will soon write ur name on a shawarma reciept. Entitlement mentality

3 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Erukulele(m): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2023
Has he also returned all the sex he had with her, maybe she should calculate hers services and collect her pay.
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by grandstar(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2023
Both dodged a bullet.

The lady dodged a stingy mean guy and his cohorts.

The guy dodged em em em
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Ed12(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2023
Take everything back, even if it's a 500 hundred naira physical thing.... And delete everything about her from your life..

Strive to be a man that your woman will NEVER have the audacity to break up with..

You are the one to break up with her and never give your precious attention to women you found not worthy....

Play relationship rules according to you and not her..

She has the power to sex only.. and if you play your game well she will submit it to you..

Nature supercede all.. GOD IS NATURE
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Chidolalar: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2023
fcbelle72:

me that was crying when he was fucking me, person wey dey enjoy sex dey cry ? grin

U are not telling yourself d truth or u are just catching cruise or he is using condom while your vagina is Always dry or u were just being dis virgined for d first time
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Afromentalist: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2023
grin
Erukulele:
Has he also returned all the sex he had with her, maybe she should calculate hers services and collect her pay.
She is actually the that must return the sex, abi na man do all The work for sex ladies just relax and enjoy plus gifts on top grin
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by tiswell(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2023
Adachizzy:

So, because of gifts, someone shouldn’t leave when mistreated?
How did you know she dumped him cos she was mistreated ?
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Shebbs: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

I swear to God if any useless man try this rubbish with me, I will get him arrested and sue him for stealing my property undecided.

Thank God I’m wiser now! I have already stated it in my previous thread, if my name doesn’t appear in the receipt of whatever gift you’re giving me then just keep your useless gift to yourself in order to avoid this sick scenario.

You’re Wiser Now Abi? After 2,228 Body Counts, Useless Goat!
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Shebbs: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2023
Adachizzy:

So, because of gifts, someone shouldn’t leave when mistreated?

No Now….It’s Bad, She Should Leave. I Don’t Support Evil, But She Should Hand Over All The Properties To Him And Leave.
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by EMMARNUEL: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2023
Bobxin:

I don't think you understood her. Arrest him on the ground that the gifts being seized bears her name.
Are you sure u read well?
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by achimendy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke feminist depending on a rich man for survival

Go get a life

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by fcbelle72(f): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

U are not telling yourself d truth or u are just catching cruise or he is using condom while your vagina is Always dry or u were just being dis virgined for d first time

I hate sex, i just do it to please him, and to get stuff in return
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Aguilar(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Go through what you just typed. Does it make any sense to you?

Leave colos, una go say we too talk. Mad man wey wan feel among.
What is wrong with what I said earlier. It's unsurprising that you who was once a dumdum, has always been a dumdum.
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by PerfectStranger(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Aguilar:
What is wrong with what I said earlier. It's unsurprising that you who was once a dumdum, has always been a dumdum.
You apparently forgot to take your medicine.
TF you talking about dumbo? Is everything ok with you?
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Aguilar(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
PerfectStranger:

You apparently forgot to take your medicine.
TF you talking about dumbo? Is everything ok with you?
scram dumdum. You are spewing crap. Or do you spew crap for a living.
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by PerfectStranger(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Aguilar:
scram dumdum. You are spewing crap. Or do you spew crap for a living.
Na now I confam say na madd man I dey follow talk. You better return bk to Yaba left grin
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Aguilar(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Na now I confam say na madd man I dey follow talk. You better return bk to Yaba left grin
Omo you never see anything. Yaba too far from Onitsha
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Lama70(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke and useless men everywhere!!

Sometimes I want to believe that you are just catching some fun with your response. Other times I think differently.

You have permanently reduced women to the level of mere objects to be acquired by rich men. This is degrading and uncomplimentary to the womenfolk.
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by dextarbankz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

If I should talk you will definitely leave Nairaland
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by dextarbankz(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

See what the guy did was wrong but you can’t judge this matter without hearing from both sides and which one is Nigeria men are childish Are you from my Nigeria and probably staying in Nigeria and which one is if my name doesn’t happen on whatever gift that someone is gifting you you won’t collect Are you not crazy shaa na iPhone don cause all this na
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by PerfectStranger(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
Aguilar:
Omo you never see anything. Yaba too far from Onitsha
Ok na onitsha psychiatric hospital be your base? Wich of the wards u dey? I fit carry loud come visit you ni cheesy
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by talented321: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Oil dey ur head
Cloudflare:
Dear men,

Why would a Sane guy even think of buying anything for a girl he's dating? Men! stop buying things for a girl. It is not your duty to do that! She has her father to do that for her. The only woman God created you to maintain is your mother, sisters and your wife, anything aside this is transactional.
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Aguilar(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Ok na onitsha psychiatric hospital be your base? Wich of the wards u dey? I fit carry loud come visit you ni cheesy
Ogbeni lo sun
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Chidolalar: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
fcbelle72:

I hate sex, i just do it to please him, and to get stuff in return
So why do u hate sex?. Are u just telling lies or just joking
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by fcbelle72(f): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Chidolalar:

So why do u hate sex?. Are u just telling lies or just joking

Omo no be everyone love sex, for me its painful , i don't know about other girls, but me i don't fancy it
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Chidolalar: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2023
fcbelle72:

Omo no be everyone love sex, for me its painful , i don't know about other girls, but me i don't fancy it

Painful how?
like I said Sex can be painful wen a guy uses condom on a girl and d girl vagina is so dry.
It can also be painful wen d girl vagina is too small to accommodate a guy whose penis is too big
So what makes sex painful to u?
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Reckyd123(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
Stop the cry. The girl should retaliate. Let her go to the guy's place and take the things she bought for the boy. Shikina!!

Jennyclay:

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by LUAN1: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Blitzking:
Happens when you use 80 percent of your networth to please a gal..a man who used only 1 percent of hs net worth won't do this..he will see it as escaping a time bomb..lesson to all men.when person drop 20k out of 2m how he wan take go carry bag and phone..reason am
are you saying dangote fit drop 1% of his networth. 20k out of 2m is a big money. What if you see a land of 2m. Immediately you remove that 20k and you no come see money to complete am?.
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Blitzking: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
LUAN1:
are you saying dangote fit drop 1% of his networth. 20k out of 2m is a big money. What if you see a land of 2m. Immediately you remove that 20k and you no come see money to complete am?.
For dangote na like 0.00000000000001 percent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Handsome Fola Mudasiru Looking For A Girlfriend (photos) / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe / Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.