Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,031 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:09 AM

“I Made You Who You're Today” Yomi Fabiyi Gives Shocking Information On Mo'bimpe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Made You Who You're Today” Yomi Fabiyi Gives Shocking Information On Mo'bimpe (109 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi Served Mr Latin Woto Woto / Crisis Rock Yomi Fabiyi’s Marriage Barely 3 Months After Welcoming Son / Covid 19: Task Force Gives Shocking Revelation On Spread Of Virus Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Made You Who You're Today” Yomi Fabiyi Gives Shocking Information On Mo'bimpe by rhilwhan(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Yomi Fabiyi, a well-known Yoruba film actor, has stepped out once more to defend himself against prior claims leveled by his colleague, actress Mo-Bimpe. She claimed he demanded sexual favors in exchange for a movie part. Yomi confirmed in a live video that he was the one who helped Mo-Bimpe launch her acting career and angrily denied ever seeking sex from her in return.

According to Yomi, he first met Mo-Bimpe on social media, where she was a passionate fan who routinely wrote him messages of praise for his work and acting abilities. Yomi recognized her talent and invited her to pursue a career in acting. He made it clear that he had never taken her to a hotel or any other private area with the aim of engaging in sexual acts.

""Yomi explained his side of the story in the video statement, saying, “I played a significant role in her journey as an actress. I never demanded sex as a condition for granting her a role. She was one of my fans who consistently reached out to me on social media to show appreciation for my work. I simply asked if she was interested in acting, and I invited her to participate in one of my movies...""

Watch Video of the Session Here... https://9jawatchtower.com/i-made-you-who-you-are-today-yomi-fabiyi-reveals-shocking-information-about-lateef-adedimejis-wife-mo-bimpe/

(1) (Reply)

Iwuanyanwu Begs Tinubu On Nnamdi Kanu. / Crazables Review: 5 Excellent Products For The Price Of None / Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) | Bloom Chemag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.