Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,689 members, 7,951,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor (1232 Views)

❗✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN✴️❗ / Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / 1995 AUDI 80(toks)-----carburetor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by woodr5711: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
There is a new update on generator which I just did on my generator, you don't need to buy any gasoline carburetor, the engineer can connect it with your normal fuel carburetor, they will just need to remove something on the carburator that's all. You will start using it with gas and it work successfully.
If you will need video on it, just let me know.

2 Likes

Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by Kenosky1: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
lets have the video
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by woodr5711: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
The video is more than 4mb, it can't be uploaded, just drop your WhatsApp number if you need the video to see for yourself
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by Fuadeiza(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Or upload the video on YouTube and paste link here ?

2 Likes

Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by COLOURCUT: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Information is the key.

Upload on anywhere and paste Link, I'm interested.

1 Like

Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by Ilefoaye(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
woodr5711:
The video is more than 4mb, it can't be uploaded, just drop your WhatsApp number if you need the video to see for yourself
let me have ur number
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by banjicom(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
shocked
You guys should be careful with this gas generator/cuburator of a thing. Gas is not something you should all be playing with, if you can’t afford to buy a tng/Cng gas cubrator for your generator just dey manage your petrol like that. I no wan hear or read say a Nairalander explode in flames when trying to use gas ooo.

4 Likes

Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by Alfatonji: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
+2348063493976
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by woodr5711: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
Alfatonji:
+2348063493976

Sent
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by woodr5711: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
COLOURCUT:
Information is the key.

Upload on anywhere and paste Link, I'm interested.

Na the link.be this

https://file.io/KorajiCCjXw7
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by woodr5711: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
By tomorrow I will post the picture of what they will remove from the fuel carburetor. That's all I have for now. Any generator engineer can do it.
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by lecturerdabo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
woodr5711:
By tomorrow I will post the picture of what they will remove from the fuel carburetor. That's all I have for now. Any generator engineer can do it.

Following
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by Windblown2much: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
woodr5711:

Na the link.be this

https://file.io/KorajiCCjXw7
y u com delete the file?
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by woodr5711: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
Windblown2much:
y u com delete the file?

No be me delete am, it remove automatically, if you know any site I can upload that will stay there for long , tell me make I upload am again
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by soil4soil(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
woodr5711:
There is a new update on generator which I just did on my generator, you don't need to buy any gasoline carburetor, the engineer can connect it with your normal fuel carburetor, they will just need to remove something on the carburator that's all. You will start using it with gas and it work successfully.

Can I have the video
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by Tohsynetita1: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
I need the video please, 0803154250nine
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by woodr5711: 2:11am On Jul 06, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
I need the video please, 0803154250nine

Sent
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by woodr5711: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2023
The Hose pipe is connected to the place where the fuel pipe is connected.

That's what is remove from the carburetor.
Then clean the fuel inside and make sure is dry before putting it back.
After putting it back when starting it,

First open the gas to.circulate inside for 1minute
Secondly close it back and start it, when it wanted to start ,thats when you will open the gas and adjust the choke to the end.

Lastly if you can not be fast when it want to start and open the gas and take the choke to the end, let someone be in charge to open the gas when you are starting it, when it want to start then carry the choke to the end

That's all

4 Likes

Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by foxxydude: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Key starter generator will be easier using this carburettor without floater

Will update when I try this 👍
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by symbianDON(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
This is incredible!! I love this.
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:02am On Jul 13, 2023
banjicom:
shocked
You guys should be careful with this gas generator/cuburator of a thing. Gas is not something you should all be playing with, if you can’t afford to buy a tng/Cng gas cubrator for your generator just dey manage your petrol like that. I no wan hear or read say a Nairalander explode in flames when trying to use gas ooo.
even as I fit afford the tng/cng I still dey fear badly, the one wey kitchen still dey make me fear, come add generator join... Nah God fit save us for this generation.
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:04am On Jul 13, 2023
woodr5711:
The Hose pipe is connected to the place where the fuel pipe is connected.

That's what is remove from the carburetor.
Then clean the fuel inside and make sure is dry before putting it back.
After putting it back when starting it,

First open the gas to.circulate inside for 1minute
Secondly close it back and start it, when it wanted to start ,thats when you will open the gas and adjust the choke to the end.

Lastly if you can not be fast when it want to start and open the gas and take the choke to the end, let someone be in charge to open the gas when you are starting it, when it want to start then carry the choke to the end

That's all
you get mind OO, you are not even afraid of getting explode when you say start and let someone be other way to ensure gas goes in same time too. U na boko?
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2023

Thank you boss.
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by SamBalo08935: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2023
09068165839.. Thank you bro
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by SamBalo08935: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2023
woodr5711:
09068165839.. Thank you
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2023
woodr5711:

Thank you boss.
Re: New Update On Generator!! Don't Buy Carburetor by Osinachiadinma: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
08037703102 Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Sold out Foreign Used 2013 Mercedes Benz Ml350 For Sale / TOKUNBO ACURA RDX 2013 BLACK COLOR10.5 MILLION / Benz Mechanic, If U Need One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.