Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". (20818 Views)

Messi Responds To Mbappé's Claim About Euros Vs World Cup / Some Clubs Owe 1.8 Billion Euros - PSG President / Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Princeton92(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Liverpool needs Mbappe
Mbappe needs Liverpool cool
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Badguy77(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
Messi Dodge the bullet

Mbappe should single handedly win champions league now for PSG
Shebi they say messi makes PSG look boring

World cup exposed France fans hatred for messi...but he won it and also win the French league back to back with 4 champions league earlier
You just said what I have been saying all through the guy is so arrogant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by aktolly54(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
atobs4real:
Force him then.
He is on his way to Real Madrid
PSG can't sell him to Madrid,it's on his contract he sign last season. Psg just don't want Madrid to get it but mbappe plan to leave for free next season and go enjoy CL for madrid

1 Like

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
any smart person would see the logic in PSG owners not wanting to lose their investment, thus to sell him this yr, if he doesnt want to extend his contract pass 2024.

better to sell him now and recoup some money than wait til next yr and see him leave as a free agent.
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by idtiwo: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
He had the biggest opportunity to leave PSG last season when madrid was desperate to have him but he blew up the opportunity by listening to the counsel of France president to stay in PSG. Madrid still need him but they are not as desperate as they were last year. Truth of the matter is that if he fails to join madrid this season,he is not likely to join again next season because Madrid already have their eyes on Haland against next season.

1 Like

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by BarrElChapo(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
kaludestiny10:
The PSG president just dey speak grammar. The best thing for both parties is to put Mbappe up for sale, if not the player will leave for free next season.

The English language is hard for you to understand believe me. 🤣
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
kaludestiny10:
The PSG president just dey speak grammar. The best thing for both parties is to put Mbappe up for sale, if not the player will leave for free next season.

That's why they give him 1 week or 2 weeks ultimatum to decide. After 2 weeks without signing their new contract they will put him up for sell.

2 Likes

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by PMONEY6: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
No dey disturb us
Una conner Dat boy for one room to sign one mumu contract, to provoke madrid
now e don backfire una

Real Madrid came for this boy with a whooping 200mili , but u no gree
Now papa Perez will be getting him for free next year
Mbappe isn't signing anything.

3 Likes

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by MTNnews: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
You are Igbo hating everyone superior to you come naturally, so this is nothing new. You were nurtured with chronic hate from the womb n will perish with it. Keep your hate up.

Bluntguy:
I no know why I no too like this guy.

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Overrated spoilt brat

He is the problem of psg

Not only you bro

The truth is you understand football alot reason you don't like him
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Viridis(m): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
princejohnard:
THE ISSUE IS THAT.....

NO ELITE CLUB IN EUROPE CAN BUY MBAPPE AT THE PRICE PSG IS CALLING AT THE MOMENT.

TO SELL MBAPPE PSG MUST BE WILLING TO LOWER THE PRICE TO RANGE OF 60-80MILLION INCLUDING BONUS CLAUSES.

MBAPPE IS ALSO NOT WILLING TO GO TO ANY CLUB ASIDE REAL MADRID.

PAPA PEREZ IS ALSO TRYING TO GET MBAPPE FOR FREE NEXT SEASON COS THERE'S A VERBAL AGREEMENT TO MAKE MBAPPE HIGHEST PAID PLAYER IN EUROPE IMMEDIATELY HE SIGN FOR MADRID FOR FREE.

EITHER WAY MBAPPE WOULD BE THE WINNER.
Nonsense mbappe the best player in the world by far should be sold for 50 million the about the same price with mount while rice and havertz goes for higher price.
Go and sleep
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Cmanforall: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
dyera:

He said if Mbappe doesn't want to sign a new contract, then he has to leave the club one year before his contact expires to prevent him from being able to leave the club for free. Don't joke with Arab contractors when it comes to business.

That said, is it possible to chase a player out of a club when their contract has not expire? Is it possible to sell a player to another club against their will? Maybe they will withhold Mbappe salary until he decides to leave the club or sign a new contract.

Or beach him throughout next season grin

Or loan him to a lower level club ( Burnley or those clubs in Czech/Denmark/etc)
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Bluntguy: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
MTNnews:
You are Igbo hating everyone superior to you come naturally, so this is nothing new. You were nurtured with chronic hate from the womb n will perish with it. Keep your hate up.

You are Yoruba. Always quoting your father.
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by mormoney85(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
dyera:

He said if Mbappe doesn't want to sign a new contract, then he has to leave the club one year before his contact expires to prevent him from being able to leave the club for free. Don't joke with Arab contractors when it comes to business.

That said, is it possible to chase a player out of a club when their contract has not expire? Is it possible to sell a player to another club against their will? Maybe they will withhold Mbappe salary until he decides to leave the club or sign a new contract.
he wouldn't smell the training ground talk more of bench until his contract runs out by so doing he will lose form and fitness then value depreciate
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by lizko(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Is far better to get 50-80m on him then allow him to go on a free transfer. No club will break a record to sign him which they know he won't be signing next season for psg and the club are trying to sell him to cut lost for free transfer.
Viridis:

Nonsense mbappe the best player in the world by far should be sold for 50 million the about the same price with mount while rice and havertz goes for higher price.
Go and sleep
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by princejohnard(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Learn how to argue politely in a public forum. It will save you lot of stress.

Now on the main issue.

The situation of Mount is similar to MBAPPE in the sense that Mount would have left the club for free next year summer since he DON'T want to sign NEW contract.

Viridis:

Go and sleep
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Viridis(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
princejohnard:
Learn how to argue politely in a public forum. It will save you lot of stress.

Now on the main issue.

The situation of Mount is similar to MBAPPE in the sense that Mount would have left the club for free next year summer since he DON'T want to sign NEW contract.

I did not insult but I will still say sorry

1 Like

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by OfeAchi: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
Mbappe is becoming a bone in the neck of PSG...!

I wish they will just let him go to Spain...! He will probably not pull off what Haaland did at Man City!
It looks like PSG are cursed. They signed the likes of Neymar, Mbappe, Messi, Cavani, T.Silva, Zlatan and yet they couldn't win UCL. It's probably not happening
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by princejohnard(m): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
One love!!

Viridis:

I did not insult but I will still say sorry
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by otipoju(m): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2023
Philtropy:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank

Today your name is this, tomorrow your name is this..but the name on the account number is always the same. One day they will come and pick you up and really check on you to see your temperature. E no go funny that day for you with this scam wey you dey run.

You will wish that the ground will swallow you up that day.

I don dey observe you .

4 Likes

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Alexiiydon: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2023
dondodo:
Obi is coming to reclaim our mandate
the mandate Dey inside gutter no need to wait for him 🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by overseasnbeyond: 12:51am On Jul 06, 2023
may be you are enemy of progress and success!
Bluntguy:
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by nybol(m): 1:33am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124238356:
The next player to take over from Messi and Ronaldo for the next few years to come.
Much love Mbappe.

Read the below from Mbappe's dad.....
God Save Africa 🌍

Fake Photoshop
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by BigIyanga: 1:37am On Jul 06, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is this player really 22yrs?I don't believe because he looks and behave way more than 22.Probably 30.
Cos everything na false to una in UAR.. where there are no records. Oyibo can tell you the exact date and time, where he was born 22yrs ago. He comes from a good home with his dad as a disciplinarian and coach.
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Bobloco: 2:27am On Jul 06, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:

That's why they give him 1 week or 2 weeks ultimatum to decide. After 2 weeks without signing their new contract they will put him up for sell.

Not just putting him up for sale but selling at the right price.... something in the region of 250 million pounds and above

Real Madrid don't want to pay the outrageous amount couple with the fact that Mbappe got just a year left in his contract reason they are not really desperate
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by 18wheeler: 3:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Bluntguy:
Even myself. I’m a supporter of Real Madrid but I personally don’t like him coming to the club.
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Winnin009: 3:34am On Jul 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Overrated spoilt brat

He is the problem of psg

Not only you bro

The truth is you understand football alot reason you don't like him

It’s okay not to like the guy but saying he’s the problem of PSG when he’s literally the highest goal scorer in the league for the past five years, you need Jesus at this point.
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by onadana: 4:35am On Jul 06, 2023
Mecka:
my daughter is 18. I'm looking for sb to disvirgin her

Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by Dikaveli(m): 4:57am On Jul 06, 2023
dyera:

According to the president they had an agreement to extend for another year
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by ddeola: 5:17am On Jul 06, 2023
He CANNOT be bullied to sign a new contract when the current one hasn't expired. The club should be ready for a legal tussle if they try anything funny. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:28am On Jul 06, 2023
Etranshub:
Naa by force? They better sell and make back some money, they cant win ucl with him anymore.

Looking for fantastic metal works /metal furniture? I am your number one plug

They can sell him to whoever they want, that’s how crazy it is
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by dalass(f): 6:36am On Jul 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin Tani Mbappe maa pe bayi?

grin grin grin
Re: PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club". by HillaryNelo(m): 6:46am On Jul 06, 2023
PMONEY6:
No dey disturb us
Una conner Dat boy for one room to sign one mumu contract, to provoke madrid
now e don backfire una

Real Madrid came for this boy with a whooping 200mili , but u no gree
Now papa Perez will be getting him for free next year
Mbappe isn't signing anything.

Oga be calming down u neva can tell, U KNW what happened the last time, this time they might make him vice president of france or even give him president macrons daughter's hand in marriage and boom he will sign a new contract v

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) / Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves A Penalty Again As Paris FC Beat Real Madrid 2-1 / Amaju Pinnick With Gianni Infantino & Samuel Eto'o (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.