Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,703 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Fans Blast U.S. Rapper, Lil Boosie Approach To Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast U.S. Rapper, Lil Boosie Approach To Davido (433 Views)

Rapper Lil Pump Bitten By Snake While Shooting A Music Video / U. S Rapper Quavo Signs 14 Year Old Boy / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Blast U.S. Rapper, Lil Boosie Approach To Davido by Igchisom: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
[b][/b]Fans blast U.S. rapper, Lil Boosie for telling Davido to contact him through DaBaby.

American rapper, Lil Boosie has set the internet abuzz with a request he made from Nigerian superstar singer, Davido.

He took to his Twitter account on Wednesday, July 5, to ask the Holy Ground crooner to call him as soon as possible.

The Hip Hop artiste said he has signed two of the ‘hottest’ Afrobeats artistes which he wanted to connect with the DMW boss.

Boosie directed Davido to ask DaBaby for his phone number, but this did not sit well with fans, so it generated controversy.

He wrote; “@davido bro I need you to call me ASAP! I just signed the hottest DUO Afro beats artists, too hard! Get my number from @DaBabyDaBaby !! I NEED YOU!!”

Source: https://crockvibes.com/fans-blast-u-s-rapper-lil-boosie-for-telling-davido-to-contact-him-through-dababy/

Re: Fans Blast U.S. Rapper, Lil Boosie Approach To Davido by TemplarLandry: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
Boosie Bad Azz. cool
Only OGs know him.
Re: Fans Blast U.S. Rapper, Lil Boosie Approach To Davido by Ahmed0336(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Wetin bad for im post? undecided
It's business for God sake sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

May Edochie Fuels Divorce Speculations As She’s Spotted Without Her Wedding Ring / Throwback Video Of Zlatan Ibile Gets Tongues Wagging (WATCH) / #bbn”why Am I The Villain Now” Seyi Defends Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.