Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,202 members, 7,913,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Husband Is Telling His Family Everything Happing In Our Marriage. I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Telling His Family Everything Happing In Our Marriage. I Need Help (893 Views)

Just A Year After Marriage, I Am Now Her Houseboy / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Telling His Family Everything Happing In Our Marriage. I Need Help by Wittyglam(f): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Setting boundaries with relatives in marriage is an essential aspect of maintaining a healthy and harmonious relationship. Boundaries provide a framework that helps define individual needs, personal space, and acceptable behaviors within the family dynamic.

First and foremost, open and honest communication with your spouse is crucial when establishing boundaries with relatives.
Discuss your expectations, concerns, and preferences together, ensuring that you are on the same page. This will help create a united front when addressing boundary issues with your extended family. Click on the link for a detailed video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlyF7PL00vs
Re: My Husband Is Telling His Family Everything Happing In Our Marriage. I Need Help by Candidlady: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
While you are telling the whole world what is happening in your family

Life

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Telling His Family Everything Happing In Our Marriage. I Need Help by Wittyglam(f): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
Candidlady:
While you are telling the whole world what is happening in your family

Life
if you watched the video I’m 100% you will not type this.
Re: My Husband Is Telling His Family Everything Happing In Our Marriage. I Need Help by NastiLord: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
My wife picks her phone and call her relatives, my relatives and her friends àny time we have even the slightest of issues. She constantly do these calls by screaming on top of her voice allowing neighbours to also know what's going on in our home.
Re: My Husband Is Telling His Family Everything Happing In Our Marriage. I Need Help by Wittyglam(f): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
NastiLord:
My wife picks her phone and call her relatives, my relatives and her friends àny time we have even the slightest of issues. She constantly do these calls by screaming on top of her voice allowing neighbours to also know what's going on in our home.
you should try communicating to her about the negative effects this has on your marriage.

There is no perfect marriage but the way you handle your differences helps your marriage. Share every slight issues in your marriage with families doesn’t help the marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Telling His Family Everything Happing In Our Marriage. I Need Help by NastiLord: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Wittyglam:
you should try communicating to her about the negative effects this has on your marriage.

There is no perfect marriage but the way you handle your differences helps your marriage. Share every slight issues in your marriage with families doesn’t help the marriage.
Several times I have tried to discuss the damming effects of her senseless calls but she never listens to me.
Re: My Husband Is Telling His Family Everything Happing In Our Marriage. I Need Help by Wittyglam(f): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
NastiLord:
Several times I have tried to discuss the damming effects of her senseless calls but she never listens to me.
wow that isn’t nice.
Re: My Husband Is Telling His Family Everything Happing In Our Marriage. I Need Help by id4sho(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mannerless adults called spouse ain't spouses we can't do with out. They ain't body parts undecided you ain't my hand or leg or kidney,fuvk with and get replaced angry
Re: My Husband Is Telling His Family Everything Happing In Our Marriage. I Need Help by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
😂

(1) (Reply)

Men Should Know This Earlier / Rekindle Those Flames Of Love / Is She Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.