Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,413 members, 7,978,298 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:20 AM

Virtual Assistant Needed. The Application is Closed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virtual Assistant Needed. The Application is Closed (712 Views)

CLOSED: A New Hotel At Mile 2 Lagos Urgently Needed The Following Staff / Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? / Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Assistant Needed. The Application is Closed by Oluwatomisin207(f): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
We need a virtual assistant to support our work. Specifically, we require five individuals for this role. The main responsibility of each assistant is to work at their convenience throughout the day.

Ideally, we prefer someone who can commit to working full-time and has the availability to do so. We are looking for a diligent individual who can fulfill the tasks effectively.
Re: Virtual Assistant Needed. The Application is Closed by Tohsynetita1: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Oluwatomisin207:
We need a virtual assistant to support our work. Specifically, we require five individuals for this role. The main responsibility of each assistant is to work at their convenience throughout the day.

Ideally, we prefer someone who can commit to working full-time and has the availability to do so. We are looking for a diligent individual who can fulfill the tasks effectively.

Payment will be made every week. If you are interested, please contact us with this number 08164382802 for further enquires.
what's your work please.

1 Like

Re: Virtual Assistant Needed. The Application is Closed by IreMIDE1: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Oluwatomisin207:

Payment will be made every week. If you are interested, please contact us with this number 08164382802 for further enquires.
Ok
I am interested, what is your work?
Re: Virtual Assistant Needed. The Application is Closed by wisdomkid: 12:11am On Jul 06, 2023
Thanks for this fantastic opportunity. However, it's important to note here, that there are some fake data entry sites you should avoid. They'll waste your time and most likely not pay you.

But if this is genuine, kudos to OP for bringing this offer to Nairaland users.
Re: Virtual Assistant Needed. The Application is Closed by MamaAdaikem: 1:56am On Jul 06, 2023
What is your company all about
Re: Virtual Assistant Needed. The Application is Closed by dogtails(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2023
She's a scammer oh don't bother yrswlf guys

2 Likes

Re: Virtual Assistant Needed. The Application is Closed by dogtails(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2023
wisdomkid:
Thanks for this fantastic opportunity. However, it's important to note here, that there are some fake data entry sites you should avoid. They'll waste your time and most likely not pay you.

But if this is genuine, kudos to OP for bringing this offer to Nairaland users.
It is not
Re: Virtual Assistant Needed. The Application is Closed by lady25(f): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2023
Can one ever get a genuine online job(not affiliate. Marketing ) I done tire
Re: Virtual Assistant Needed. The Application is Closed by Oluwatomisin207(f): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2023
lady25:
Can one ever get a genuine online job(not affiliate. Marketing ) I've done tire

It's not an affiliate marketing job and I have gotten the right people.

The guy saying is a scam doesn't have a manner of approach that's why I blocked him on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Virtual Assistant Needed. The Application is Closed by dogtails(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Oluwatomisin207:

It's not an affiliate marketing job and I have gotten the right people.

The guy saying is a scam doesn't have a manner of approach that's why I blocked him on WhatsApp.
LOL na me block you rest!! I can post screenshot here,u want me to do 60 task for u daily and pay me $2 why u nor give ur siblings the job since its lucrative mtchewww
Re: Virtual Assistant Needed. The Application is Closed by dogtails(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
lady25:
Can one ever get a genuine online job(not affiliate. Marketing ) I done tire
There are all thieves and scammers oh
Re: Virtual Assistant Needed. The Application is Closed by Abilistic(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
dogtails:
LOL na me block you rest!! I can post screenshot here,u want me to do 60 task for u daily and pay me $2 why u nor give ur siblings the job since its lucrative mtchewww

60 tasks how? 🤔
Re: Virtual Assistant Needed. The Application is Closed by Klass99(f): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Vacancies In An Ict Firm / Transocean Next Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.