Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,472 members, 7,974,915 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:06 PM

Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. (1727 Views)

Percentage Of Nigerians Who Are Happy By Regions - Statisense / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by Brek: 5:58am On Jul 06, 2023
paramakina202:

Why is IPOB punishing the same Igbo people for the sins of FG?I need answer to this question.
Both governors and traditional leaders have begged FG to release MNK so why is IPOB bent on destroying the same Igboland hated by FG?
IPOB is doing more harm to Igboland than the so called enemies put together.
FG be like,If you wanna burn down SE because of MNK go ahead and IPOB is foolishly doing exactly that.
Why can't IPOB direct their anger to Abuja where MNK is being detained?Abi una be cowards?Nde oka ike na ime ulo.
IPOB isn't even punishing anyone

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by kcnwaigbo: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

You could have typed God would punish FG for creating this opportunity for them too
Simon Ekpa has done more harm to igboland far more than the FG or even the Fulani herdsmen could even dream about.

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by kcnwaigbo: 6:19am On Jul 06, 2023
ZAddyMaGista:
The MFs should release MNK now. Things may end up more uglier than projected. #freedom

With the way things cost now in 9ja ehn, building a viable business is the sure way out of Sapa/owu

BUILD A BUSINESS THAT WORK.

How I made N10million in 10 month selling helpful products to people. I will be unveiling the secret to my success in my Mentorship class taking place this weekend.
Tap on the link below to join me Today.

https:///FJsZrkarjF84KbdMxPpW7A
You actually think there are putting pressure on the FG to release Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by kcnwaigbo: 6:20am On Jul 06, 2023
Biafman:

Mumu obidioooot, have you gotten your manhood? All of your useful idiots of one nigeria have lost your legitimacy to reason and take decisions for yourselves, hence we are now acting on your behalf to bring freedom for you.
Olodo do you even know the meaning of the word "Freedom"?
Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by kcnwaigbo: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2023
Biafman:

Just shut up and keep quite you obidioooot slowpoke. After shouting Igbo president and being schooled by the yorubas, you now want to comment on IPOB issues that you know nothing about. They can keep kiiling to blackmail Simon Ekpa and IPOB, who cares. They will get tired because we don't give a damn. Our eyes are on the ball and it's Biafra's freedom soon.
Bloody terrorist.You will soon meet your Waterloo
Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by paramakina202: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2023
Brek:

IPOB isn't even punishing anyone

Forcing people to observe sit at home against their is it not punishment?
https://www.nairaland.com/7754004/biafra-sit-at-home-simeon-ikpa-boys#124241627

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by ZAddyMaGista(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You actually think there are putting pressure on the FG to release Nnamdi Kanu?

That's what the UGM think they are doing. Unfortunately I dont think FG gives a damn about happenings in eastern region!

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by ba7man(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Try to watch BBC commentary where Nigerian Army massacres Igbo youths in thousands every week. Nothing can be worse than that for Southeast.

You know the solution, release Nnamdi Kanu but no, you hate Igbos so much that the peace of the region is inconsequential to you.

Hypocrites.
You guys lie too much.

"Nigerian army massacres Igbo youths in thousands every week", as if you know what a thousand dead bodies looks like.......you are all bloody liars.

Are you largely daft in that region to tell such blatant lies and expect sane people to believe??

Your youth taunt and threaten the millitary to their faces and when they retaliate shooting 2 or 3 stupid youths, you run to the media and claim thousands were "Massacred".

God punish your lying mouths.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by HitlerWasRight: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Try to watch BBC commentary where Nigerian Army massacres Igbo youths in thousands every week. Nothing can be worse than that for Southeast.

You know the solution, release Nnamdi Kanu but no, you hate Igbos so much that the peace of the region is inconsequential to you.

Hypocrites.

Mur 6 Gorrillon innocents genocided.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by HitlerWasRight: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2023
ba7man:
You guys lie too much.

"Nigerian army massacres Igbo youths in thousands every week", as if you know what a thousand dead bodies looks like.......you are all bloody liars.

Are you largely daft in that region to tell such blatant lies and expect sane people to believe??

Your youth taunt and threaten the millitary to their faces and when they retaliate shooting 2 or 3 stupid youths, you run to the media and claim thousands were "Massacred".

God punish your lying mouths.

When I was warning you people about Zionist and Marxist lies and liars Una dey say I be mad man.

These idiots are taking a script from both the Marxist playbook and Zionists liars.

Una never see anything.

I blame Gowon for banning writing about the war and what caused it and
for Nigerian academics going to sleep thereby leaving only Ibo liars dominating post war narrative.

This is where the false victimhood mentality began with the likes of Achebe and later Chiamanda and then Kanu revisionism.

No other war has seen the losers and vanquished dominate the post war narrative like the civil war.

As you can see they are already lying barefacedly and claiming thousands killed by the week by the military .

They are liars like their father Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by ba7man(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

When I was warning you people about Zionist and Marxist lies and liars Una dey say I be mad man.

These idiots are taking a script from both the Marxist playbook and Zionists liars.

Una never see anything.

I blame Gowon for banning writing about the war and what caused it and
for Nigerian academics going to sleep thereby leaving only Ibo liars dominating post war narrative.

This is where the false victimhood mentality began with the likes of Achebe and later Chiamanda and then Kanu revisionism.

No other war has seen the losers and vanquished dominate the post war narrative like the civil war.

As you can see they are already lying barefacedly and claiming thousands killed by the week by the military .

They are liars like their father Satan.
If their wish is for thousands of their people to be killed weekly, I think the Nigerian army should stand aside and watch them do it themselves.

They control the post war narrative because they are the vanquished so they naturally attract the sentiments and also because nobody can wail shamelessly like they do. The way they also love to claim victimhood is nauseating.

They're on their way to destroying themselves, we can either stand aside and watch them do it or help them........... With their current attitude, I don’t think they're ready for outside help yet so let's just watch the show.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by HitlerWasRight: 8:52am On Jul 06, 2023
ba7man:
If their wish is for thousands of their people to be killed weekly, I think the Nigerian army should stand aside and watch them do it themselves.

They control the post war narrative because they are the vanquished so they naturally attract the sentiments and also because nobody can wail shamelessly like they do. The way they also love to claim victimhood is nauseating.

They're on their way to destroying themselves, we can either stand aside and watch them do it or help them........... With their current attitude, I don’t think they're ready for outside help yet so let's just watch the show.

I have advised that Nigerians do all they can to mount pressure on the FG to let these people go.

In less than a year of their departure, you go see refugees from that Biafra gathering at Nigeria's border points begging to be let in.

Let them do their own genocide with their own hands and let's see who they will blame for it.

IPOB and UGM have killed more Ibos than Nigerian security outfits during operation python dance.

UGM are Ibo criminals and assassins using the fog of chaos to settle scores among the Ibo. Solodu said this categorically that most killings in Anambra especially in Nnewi axis was being carried out by hired assassins contracted by business rivals on each other. A chief and head of a vigilante outfit was fingered and arrested for hiring assassins to kill his fellow Ibos over land disputes.

Ifeanyi Ubah was targeted for elimination by his business and political rivals.

Let them be decieving themselves that it is now Asari that is killing them.

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by deeva2: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2023
"Demolitions" Of Defective Structures In Alaba, You Talked.

Killings & Molestation Of Innocent Children In The South East, You Are All Mute.

What Can We Say About Your Problem & Hypocrisy!
Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by ba7man(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

I have advised that Nigerians do all they can to mount pressure on the FG to let these people go.

In less than a year of their departure, you go see refugees from that Biafra gathering at Nigeria's border points begging to be let in.

Let them do their own genocide with their own hands and let's see who they will blame for it.

IPOB and UGM have killed more Ibos than Nigerian security outfits during operation python dance.

UGM are Ibo criminals and assassins using the fog of chaos to settle scores among the Ibo. Solodu said this categorically that most killings in Anambra especially in Nnewi axis was being carried out by hired assassins contracted by business rivals on each other. A chief and head of a vigilante outfit was fingered and arrested for hiring assassins to kill his fellow Ibos over land disputes.

Ifeanyi Ubah was targeted for elimination by his business and political rivals.

Let them be decieving themselves that it is now Asari that is killing them.
I thought it was Fulani herdsmen and DSS that was "Killing" them before.

Dumb people.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by HitlerWasRight: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2023
ba7man:
I thought it was Fulani herdsmen and DSS that was "Killing" them before.

Dumb people.

Now it's Asari and his Izon militia .

Just give these people their Biafra and not in any useless half measure, I mean go full Biafra No ECOWAS treaty agreement that will see them go and come as they please. I am talking of hardcore Pale of Settlement mode. Everyone of them returns back to Alaigbo . You go watch hardcore gore coming out from Biafra .

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by Rich4god(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2023
Am not here to argue with any one ... But I am sure that majority of those supporting this carnage do not reside within the eastern region. Of not for fear of been killed, no body will observe this sit at home. Everyone is tired and the killings aren't stopping, yet people who claim to be igbos are supporting this nonsense.

If unknown gunmen mean well for the igbos, they should go to Opi-nike-enugu road and flush out the criminals kidnapping passengers almost on daily basis. They should also go to Abia state where students are been kidnapped too.

One day, we will all want to run back home, but there will be no where to call home.

Keep been f**lish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by ba7man(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Now it's Asari and his Izon militia .

Just give these people their Biafra and not in any useless half measure, I mean go full Biafra No ECOWAS treaty agreement that will see them go and come as they please. I am talking of hardcore Pale of Settlement mode. Everyone of them returns back to Alaigbo . You go watch hardcore gore coming out from Biafra .

They'll most likely start a civil war amongst themselves and flood back into the zoo as refugees.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by HitlerWasRight: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2023
ba7man:
They'll most likely start a civil war amongst themselves and flood back into the zoo as refugees.

I have been calling out this IPOB fraud in the name of Biafra restoration.

IPOB was never interested in Biafra but are a Mossad operation to make Zionist tools out of the Ibo and from there prop an Ibo centric govt to take over from the Fulani govt led by Buhari who will continue the subjugation of Nigeria to International Jewry .

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by Brek: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
paramakina202:

Forcing people to observe sit at home against their is it not punishment?
https://www.nairaland.com/7754004/biafra-sit-at-home-simeon-ikpa-boys#124241627
Said Simon ekpa not IPOB
Learn the difference
Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by osuofia2(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Why not use this energy to call FG to obey their own court order? Won't that be easier? Simpler solution?
Choose between the two. Fg releasing scammer Kanu or Igbos killing igbos
Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by mrvitalis(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
osuofia2:

Choose between the two. Fg releasing scammer Kanu or Igbos killing igbos
Is this a question?
Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by Aquila99: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Hypocrites.

R u even making sense with dis shit u wrote. Since d Govt don't want to release him, so now. Make dem dy kill our own just to prove point to govt. Businesses r being shutdown, investors r not coming in. U use ur mouth say everyone dey hate u. U still dey hate n kill ourselves.
Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by osuofia2(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Is this a question?
Choose your poison....
Re: Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. by Queenttoast01: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Go to this people and say,
“You will keep on hearing, but will not understand;
And you will keep on seeing, but will not perceive; -Acts 28:26.

Christianity is the only religion of Peace

https://www.nairaland.com/7754597/christianity-only-religion-peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Disbanded / Can Tinubu Become Greater Than Awo? / Why Is Nigeria Experiencing Inflation While Benin Republic Is Having Deflation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.