Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,218 members, 7,910,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:41 AM

Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima (4017 Views)

VP Kashim Shettima Speaks On Nationwide Protest / Climate Change: ‘Legislations Are Critical For Transformative Actions’ - Onuigbo / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by free2ryhme: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2023
Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by oyeb15: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2023
With dis increase in fuel, you and your boss won't get peace before you be booted out.

1 Like

Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by enemyofprogress: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2023
See the head of Boko Haram making noise. Mtcheeeeeeew

Dominique abeg bring me my brake fast jare
Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by Landmine1: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2023
Sow a seed of discord and hatred. Cause chaos , ride to power on the back of that chaos. Preach peace after.
Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by Treasure17(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2023
The irony. You can't be a fire fighter and an arsonist at the same time.
Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by Bfly: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2023
What are you doing to spearhead it?
Enough of this ineffective oration.
Peace can't be forced.

Get to work pls.

Your government is yet to roll out any poverty alleviated program. But the Opposite is happening incessantly
Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by Emperormartin(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2023
Someone that obstructed Goodluck Jonathan in investigation of chibok girls demise is talking about peace. As if her daughter was among those kidnapped that night

Hypocritical north

1 Like

Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2023
MohammadSAW:

SUBMISSION TO THE TOTAL WILL OF ALLAH & HIS PROPHET, MUHAMMAD [SAW] IS THE ONLY PEACE.

Until the infidels are TOTALLY conquered by the sword of Islam in Nigeria & around the world ,there won't be peace.

France is on the verge of experiencing the true peace of Islam.
Nigeria is also on the process.

Prophet mohammad is a pig simple and died like a mad smelling dog.
Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by Xox1945(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2023
A Boko Haram sponsored talking trash
Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by STRI1: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2023
MohammadSAW:

SUBMISSION TO THE TOTAL WILL OF ALLAH & HIS PROPHET, MUHAMMAD [SAW] IS THE ONLY PEACE.

Until the infidels are TOTALLY conquered by the sword of Islam in Nigeria & around the world ,there won't be peace.

Hypocrite closes their eyes to this in France

Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by Daviddoma(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2023
naijabetlee:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/peace-critical-for-national-development-shettima/amp/

What peace are you talking about? After all the people your boys kill while you are still a governor undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by grandstar(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2023
MohammadSAW:

The Prophet Yisa told us to pray for God's (Allahs) kingdom to come. That is the only kingdom that will bring peace to the world. It will destroy all the wicked and unrighteous and that kingdom will stand forever.

At His appointed time, he will send his mighty angels to bring to destruction the unrighteous and the wicked and the righteousness and blameless will survive and thrive.

They won't kill the wicked and the good like these monsters do today. "They are not my servants. I did not send them" is the utterance of the Most High.

Yisa said about such in the Injil, "They do not go in neither do they permit those trying to go in enter. When they make a convert, they make such one twice a candidate for destruction than themselves".

"There is no peace" my God has said "for the wicked!"
Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Na you be the driver wey convey am with the girls go the location abi? Una go just open una hands wahhhh and begin type nonsense.
you don smoke abi? Na me be Ali modu sherif ?

1 Like

Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I love hearing this man talk, he's so intelligent.
But his boys are the ones killing in the bush

1 Like

Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by Juanmike(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2023
MohammadSAW:

You mean Piss?

1 Like

Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by ViceGovernor: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Na you be the driver wey convey am with the girls go the location abi? Una go just open una hands wahhhh and begin type nonsense.
Coming from a former governor of the state you should know these people know things the ordinary man doesn't

Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by Ceejay94: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Muslim- Muslim ticket will favour me and my family 😂
Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by izunned: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
MohammadSAW:

Oh, I see you are above death and you are going to live forever. Fool!
Re: Peace Critical For National Development – Shettima by MohammadSAW: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
izunned:

Oh, I see you are above death and you are going to live forever. Fool!

kai dan iska ne.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Sentence For Protesting Soldiers: 'Cheating In Army Ruined My Career' / Why We Need Our Odua Republic. / Boko Haram Plans To Use Govt Number Plates For Its Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.