Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Telecommunication Mast Land Lease - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Telecommunication Mast Land Lease (215 Views)

GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / Houses Destroyed As Mast Falls On Buildings After Heavy Rainfall In Edo. Photos / About to renew land lease For Telecoms Mast:i Need Urgent Advise Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telecommunication Mast Land Lease by Apholaby(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2023
Hello fam, could you help on something?

A named network provider came to my land in 2017 stating they found my land suitable for network antenna signals and that they were interested in a small portion for the installation by lease.

We were asked to call a number as written on the note pasted on my house’s door. We did contact them eventually.

We were further invited over and over about 5 times to visit their their designated office and we signed all documents provided. We mostly met several others too whose lands were marked for the deal from various parts of Oyo state.

We provided land ownership and other documents for them turn by turn and we met and signed documents in the presence of a white man supposed to be their boss in charge too.

We have provided account details and agreed on a lease amount.

We often reached out to the various contacts persons we had and they always told us we will be contacted in subsequent months.

But this went on as one delay to the other was always mentioned on phone, especially that when it will be our turn, we will be contacted.

However, up till now, we haven't received any more details and it's now 6 years.

Did someone have a same experience?
Re: Telecommunication Mast Land Lease by Pipefitter: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2023
Hope you had a lawyer present when it was signed?

1 Like

Re: Telecommunication Mast Land Lease by Apholaby(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2023
Thanks for the prompt reply.

I just asked the person in question now and she said there was no lawyer involved at the time of signing the agreement.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Gwarinpa Estate Abuja / Pix: Corner Plot For Sale @ Diamond Estate Along Monastery Road Sangotedo, Lagos / 1000sqm With Demolished Bungalow At Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.