Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,799 members, 7,935,431 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

The 7days Sit At Home Doesn't Exist In Anywhere In Anambra Since It Was Declared - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 7days Sit At Home Doesn't Exist In Anywhere In Anambra Since It Was Declared (376 Views)

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin / Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) / Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7days Sit At Home Doesn't Exist In Anywhere In Anambra Since It Was Declared by Bestmanfornow: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2023
The 7 days sit at home since it was declared doesn't exist in anywhere in Anambra state
Re: The 7days Sit At Home Doesn't Exist In Anywhere In Anambra Since It Was Declared by Antiurchins: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2023
This is the reason the Eastern region will never develop they are killing their economy by themselves. Tell which investor will want to come to the east and invest in this sit @ home stuff
I better remain where I go and come back peacefully without any harassment

may God give the soldiers victory to deal with those miscreants
Re: The 7days Sit At Home Doesn't Exist In Anywhere In Anambra Since It Was Declared by Dragnet007: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2023
Sources says 90% of unknown gunmen are from Ebonyi state. That bastard in Finland has a sinister motive which we have come to know.

1 Like

Re: The 7days Sit At Home Doesn't Exist In Anywhere In Anambra Since It Was Declared by helinues: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2023
What I am yet to understand about this sit at home is how someone from one state, will be telling other states in his region to abide by his law.

Like who made him the spokesman for the Igbo's?

1 Like

Re: The 7days Sit At Home Doesn't Exist In Anywhere In Anambra Since It Was Declared by Dhury: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2023
helinues:
What I am yet to understand about this sit at home is how someone from one state, will be telling other states in his region to abide by his law.

igbo are easy to control than domestic animals all you need is to have social media account Twitter or Facebook and data you are good to Fry them to your test that's why they are called obedient note you can do that even if you are far abroad you can even lock them under key for one year if you wishes.
Re: The 7days Sit At Home Doesn't Exist In Anywhere In Anambra Since It Was Declared by helinues: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Dhury:
igbo are easy to control than domestic animals all you need is to have social media account Twitter or Facebook and data you are good to Fry them to your test that's why they are called obedient note you can do that even if you are far abroad you can even lock them under key for one year if you wishes.

What I think is the real problem is, the mentality of everyone is a king, hahah, there can never be decorum.

Even in animal kingdom like Lions and Hyenas, there are law and orders, rules to be followed.

Issue affecting the whole region, Ohaneze would be saying A, Massob will be saying B, SE political leaders will be saying C, you see the Ipob, those one na W straight.

How then can you resolve the issue affecting your own region when there is no decorum?
Re: The 7days Sit At Home Doesn't Exist In Anywhere In Anambra Since It Was Declared by Urheadmaster(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2023
Just like APC and the entire country people, despite all they go through from the hand of Buhari tenure, they still went ahead to vote in another packaged vegetable under the same party known as APC tongue
Dhury:

3 Likes

Re: The 7days Sit At Home Doesn't Exist In Anywhere In Anambra Since It Was Declared by basilo101: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
The 7 days sit at home since it was declared doesn't exist in anywhere in Anambra state
Even Enugu that was disturbed yesterday moved on after few hours. Everywhere is back to normal today. No sit at home
Re: The 7days Sit At Home Doesn't Exist In Anywhere In Anambra Since It Was Declared by basilo101: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2023
helinues:

You will never understand anything about the Igbos
Re: The 7days Sit At Home Doesn't Exist In Anywhere In Anambra Since It Was Declared by basilo101: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2023
helinues:

What I think is the real problem is, the mentality of everyone is a king, hahah, there can never be decorum.

Even in animal kingdom like Lions and Hyenas, there are law and orders, rules to be followed.

Issue affecting the whole region, Ohaneze would be saying A, Massob will be saying B, SE political leaders will be saying C, you see the Ipob, those one na W straight.

How then can you resolve the issue affecting your own region when there is no decorum?
How the masses arrive at consensus decision will remain a mystery to non Igbos. The people defied gun men and rejected 7day sit at home. But they insist on Monday sit at home against governors threat. This is the situation in Enugu state. The masses have spoken and so shall it be
Re: The 7days Sit At Home Doesn't Exist In Anywhere In Anambra Since It Was Declared by Proudlyomonna: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2023
Antiurchins:

This is the reason the Eastern region will never develop they are killing their economy by themselves. Tell which investor will want to come to the east and invest in this sit @ home stuff
I better remain where I go and come back peacefully without any harassment

may God give the soldiers victory to deal with those miscreants

You guys can never imagine how dumb y'all sound when You do all this senseless tribal shenanigans.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Rascality Of INEC / ‘Vast Trust Deficit In Judiciary’, Odinkalu Reacts To CJN’s Phone Call Rebuttal / Congratulations On Your Nomination As Commissioner- Hon. Ushie Tells Mr. Odere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.