Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading (20965 Views)

Wike Bans Street Trading And Hawking In Abuja / Lagos Declares Total Clampdown On Alcohol Sales, Street Trading In Parks, Garage / LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by HitlerWasRight: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Justiceleague1:

When are you going back to Ogbomosho?

You have to go back,Lagos indigenes needs to breathe please

Ogbomosho?

Shouldn't you concern you self on your own longer journey .

Attaché unity beggar

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by omenka(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Justiceleague1: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Ogbomosho?

Attaché unity beggar

Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Justiceleague1: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
HitlerWasRight I'm Edo. I can choose Oduduwa republic or Niger Delta republic when the time comes grin:

Ogbomosho?

Attaché unity beggar

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by millionboi2: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
tundein18:

keep yoruba out your dirty mouth. hate filled bigot worry about your region
E pain u,say ur agbo selling sisters will suffer it
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Believeintruth: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
casualobserver:
Let them go and sell gala on Mondays in Biafra.

so Yorubas don't sell gala? even the robbers in traffic, the ones they caught are all Yorubas.
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by nedekid: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by revolt(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
I've never seen igbos and yorubas so divided like this. It's sickening how the two most powerful, educated southern ethnicities fall for the sane divide and rule tactics.... Honestly speaking I think more of the hate came from yorubas... not all but it's 50/50... thats why the south will always trail politically... smh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by TruthinAction: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Stupid government. Before you stop Street trading, first build more markets and shops in tens of thousands at low cost. Street trading is the only way most poor people survive. Now, you want to suffocate them.

I don't blame you because these are the ones who will collect 1,000 naira to vote you into office. But God their maker will make a way.
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by TsbAfrica: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Street trading can never and will never stop in that overrated state called Lagos...

Saw gang of lagos and damn Iknew that Lagos is one hell of a slum

And then you start to wonder why people say if you haven't been to Lagos then you haven't been to Nigeria

Dayo would always say if you can drive in Lagos then you can drive anywhere ... Em too hype the overcrowded state abeg angry

Tueh
small mind, go to Lagos first and don't draw your conclusions from watching a movie ...that's very childish, no wonder you are always dropping childish views, how old are you self?
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by ribbit: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Street trading can never and will never stop in that overrated state called Lagos...

And then you start to wonder why people say if you haven't been to Lagos then you haven't been to Nigeria

Dayo would always say if you can drive in Lagos then you can drive anywhere ... Em too hype the overcrowded state abeg angry

Tueh
First off, that's a fallacy. Lagos is a combinatinatio of gold and rust.
All of Lagos is not a slum.

Secondly, lagos won't be overcrowded if the "I wan go ragos" people will just stop flooding Lagos thereby putting pressure on the infrastructure.

If they can just hold there governors responsible instead of packing themselves like sardines to go and hustle in Lagos without any actual plan, Lagos will be cleaner.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by cl0r0x: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Never heard anything about agberoism oo
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Gbogbowa: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
No job and people are trying look for how to survive and you called that eye sore,you prefer a beautiful street with people dying of hunger.but the Agbero and the thug smoking hemp in and out the street of Lagos are ok to the rigged in governor
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Dobodobo04: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
I really don’t think we should encourage street trading. All traders should have shops or kiosks.

Chaos and rowdiness does no city any good, and we should aspire to build saner cities as Africans. It shouldn’t also be seen as an affront on any tribe as I won’t want it in Aba, Illorin or Kano as well.

It would ease vehicle movements and keep people safe.

When I was age 9, I remembered this girl that used to hawk food that was knocked down by Danfo. I heard the load noise and what I saw that day still haunts me.

Firstly, no one under 18s should hawk during school hours, until it’s gradually eradicated.
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Jamesadeosun23: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Over rated?then go back to your underrated village
Candidlady:
sad

Tueh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by JohnnA1: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
rickleye:

The hawker and the buyer should be fined. If nobody buys from them they may be frustrated
Brilliant idea sir, I believe this will put a FINAL STOP to issue.
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Successlane: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
mmm
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by bolabadmus38: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
I thought the omotaku should be first..,
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Allmiron: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dem no dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by ConfidentialDoc: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari. No more Gala and Lacasera inside traffic on Third Mainland Bridge and Eko Bridge. Our Lagos, Our Rules!
Itesiwaju Ilu Eko, ajumoşe gbogbo wa ni o.

This is the best time to invest in Lagos and Yorubaland if you don't hate and resent your Yoruba hosts.

The Yoruba and Yorubaland will bless you, your family and your investments!
Invest in Lagos today with a good patriotic heart and not with a heart full of hatred and bigotry against your host so you will not lose everything you bring to Yorubaland.

God bless Lagos state and may God bless Nigeria for ever!
Check my signature for free stuffs!

What of my butcher, Kabiru?
He's a lagosian how will take this news?
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Nolevel666: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tell Nigerians to stop giving birth unnecessarily
While wallowing in poverty.

That is the cause of rampant illiteracy that is hurting us today
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Revolva(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
That one na lie na just sere sere it wont stop na dem go catch people taya
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Menclothing: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Agbo hawker
Bread hawker
Water hawker

All should be ban sit at bus stop
Under umbrella and do your business why risk your life

Many of the boys steal in traffic at night
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Candidlady: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
TsbAfrica:
small mind, go to Lagos first and don't draw your conclusions from watching a movie ...that's very childish, no wonder you are always dropping childish views, how old are you self?

Old enough to be your step mum undecided
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Advancedman(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Lagos declares zero tolerance for street trading

https://punchng.com/lagos-declares-zero-tolerance-for-street-trading/

Yeye tell that to Local governments
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
millionboi2:
E pain u,say ur agbo selling sisters will suffer it
hate filled retard. they told you they'll suffer abi
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Tonnierichy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Tueh
E get why people dey run go there. Why people no dey rush go Edo state? Abi Rivers state. These are fine states too na. But fine don't pay the bills. Btw, typical Lagosians are smarter than people living in other states.

Some people can't live there because they can't compete in a fast paced environment like that. Leave Lagosians abeg.
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by aspabay(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
LASG hate Igbos grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Hanndye: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari. No more Gala and Lacasera inside traffic on Third Mainland Bridge and Eko Bridge. Our Lagos, Our Rules!
Itesiwaju Ilu Eko, ajumoşe gbogbo wa ni o.

This is the best time to invest in Lagos and Yorubaland if you don't hate and resent your Yoruba hosts.

The Yoruba and Yorubaland will bless you, your family and your investments!
Invest in Lagos today with a good patriotic heart and not with a heart full of hatred and bigotry against your host so you will not lose everything you bring to Yorubaland.

God bless Lagos state and may God bless Nigeria for ever!
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Good for your sadist self.
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by OkayDaddy: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
That association of pot-bellied retards called the ohaneze will soon start crying.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by aspabay(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Believeintruth:

so Yorubas don't sell gala? even the robbers in traffic, the ones they caught are all Yorubas.

Catching a Yoruba thief in Lagos traffic tells you there are still bad eggs in the society. They must be punished.

But for someone to join a night bus to Lagos carrying nylon bags only to start traffic robbery is a completely different issue of total criminal mind.

Have you seen a Yoruba robber in the SE before?
Re: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading by Raskimonojendor: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Awesome news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Aderemi Adebowale Packs Refuse In Lagos This Morning / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With General Electric CEO, Jeff Immelt (photos) / Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.