Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,929,002 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:25 AM

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) (34650 Views)

Let The Igbos Go – Asari Dokubo Advice Tinubu / Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Vitally123: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Somebody should go and pour water for body before opening dirty mouth against God's created jewels. Will regret his evil actions sooner or later. You don't curse who has not done you anything or whom God has blessed. Ibos No do you anything ooo. No be Ibos send you to slavery, go and trace your lineage abegi.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Fat cùnt sad
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Vello(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aad9mGH_SME

Asari Dokubo has spoken the minds of every peace loving, country loving, intelligent and patriotic, law-abiding ORIGINAL Nigerians.

Let the Igbos go.
Whether they want to go or not, we don't want them in Nigeria as Nigerians anymore.

Na now their prayers go dey answered
#lettheigbosgo

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by GodSon1900: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
MRMRMR:
The Ibo victimhood mentality is so irritating that I am beginning to wonder if they are the pple I have lived with peacefully all this years. I hope they kno now that their attitude is only attracting resentment from other tribes. Disgustingly this attitude is more prevalent on social media and fueled by pple like Ezekwesili Obiagasomething, Charly Boy etc. I can bet u, Peter Obi can't get this support and votes in future elections. His brand has been badly tinted by bigotry and tribalism. 2023 was his best chance.

True
Especially how a lot linked the Jamb saga to ethnicity is so irritating
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cooly100: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Vello:

Asari Dokubo has spoken the minds of every peace loving, country loving, intelligent and patriotic, law-abiding ORIGINAL Nigerians.

Let the Igbos go.
Whether they want to go or not, we don't want them in Nigeria as Nigerians anymore.

#lettheigbosgo

Liar...skullllll miners, Boko, SS militant, Fulani herdsmen everywhere are peace loving Nigerians cheesy

Though I agree on them having autonomy...
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by tunjilana: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
They wont go, unless delta, Rivers, bayelsa, cross river and akwa ibom wan follow
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Okolojonathan: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Yes, we want to go
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by BossGerald: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Dem go slice you prik and roast and eat it if you spew this shit in Alaigbo Goshen .

Which one be alaigbo goshen? Where you think I dey? Dey deceive yourself

Na only jobless and frustrated people dey carry Biafra for head
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
Vello:

Let the Igbos go.

#lettheigbosgo

This shit hole country called Nigeria grin whi cares . Dead and rotten and will never ever rise
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by PoloG: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Cooly100:

Stop unity begging...

Yorubas are more here crying...they are not indifference..unless you mean these one are Ijaws... sad

The northerners are much as tired of one Nigeria...

...Only your Yorubas are carrying it on your head, because you gain from the contraption more than any region...in Nigeria.
stupid fool
same Yorubas that are
maltreating igbos in Lagos want you?

the majority of ushate you and don't want you
coming here
anymore
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by maestroferddi: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
dapadawee:

Israel is a land that flows with milk and honey. You can plant on Israel rock and you will still harvest they also have a good tourist attractions for pilgrims. Nothing stops you from developing even while in Nigeria or did federal government ban foreign investors in the east or you build infrastructure and government demolished it or what. Ok until you go before you can develop but you are developing Lagos and Malaysia
You are sounding like a toddler...

Hen you grow up maybe we can engage...

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by ebufa: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
YelloweWest:
I'm not a fan of this guy but he has a point tho. They want their own state it's time to let them go.

Just keeps us Ikwerre people out of it. We'll stick with Nigeria.

make una waka........who carea?
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by iyke2frankeze: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nigeria please let us go! We no want your brotherhood again!
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by AFOXTJ: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Let them go
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by adebayo987: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
Oboy, you dey joke o. That guy high pass those people you dey call o. Tompolo started as deygbam and na Asari found deygbam. This warlord thing now na who hold cash and who fit influence the president and no be all this one wey you dey talk o.
Nazgul:
Obasanjo jailed this man when he saw how useless he was.

Buhari made him deaf and dumb...

I'm very surprised at the audience Tinubu is giving him. Asari isn't even respected by his own people. In the Niger Delta, names like Ateke Tom, Tompolo, Boyloaf...are accorded more respect than Dokubo.

Tinubu should stop making him popular and bar him from Aso Rock. DSS should warn him to mind his utterances against the peace of Nigeria. Those weapons he parades openly with his boys should be confiscated, He obviously has nothing to offer aside chaos and conflict.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
The guy is telling the truth. You people should go, the whole Nigerians are tired of you people...go go go go go go go n go.

Nazgul:
Obasanjo jailed this man when he saw how useless he was.

Buhari made him deaf and dumb...

I'm very surprised at the audience Tinubu is giving him. Asari isn't even respected by his own people. In the Niger Delta, names like Ateke Tom, Tompolo, Boyloaf...are accorded more respect than Dokubo.

Tinubu should stop making him popular and bar him from Aso Rock. DSS should warn him to mind his utterances against the peace of Nigeria. Those weapons he parades openly with his boys should be confiscated, He obviously has nothing to offer aside chaos and conflict.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Vello(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
zinaunreal:

This shit hole country called Nigeria grin whi cares . Dead and rotten and will never ever rise
Just gettat!
I hate sharing a country with you tots and vagabonds

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Vello:

Just gettat!
I hate sharing a country with you tots and vagabonds

Who cares about this scabies country. Dead rotten and burried. Keep your rotten hopes alive mumu. Better to beg than being called Nigerian .
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by longayink: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Those that Supported all the ill things he said against Igbos won't support this his call for Igbos to leave Nigeria.

Umu Ekwensu.

Because they are parasites who indulge in blackmail of the Igbos as tool to make some uninitiated Igbos refuse restoration of Biafra.
There are some gullible Igbos who succumb to all the nonsense blackmail the parasites write against the Igbos.
The parasits of Nigeria don't understand that proceeds from crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by longayink: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
dapadawee:

Israel is a land that flows with milk and honey. You can plant on Israel rock and you will still harvest they also have a good tourist attractions for pilgrims. Nothing stops you from developing even while in Nigeria or did federal government ban foreign investors in the east or you build infrastructure and government demolished it or what. Ok until you go before you can develop but you are developing Lagos and Malaysia

We can develop only when Biafra is out of Nigeria.
In Nigeria, just one government policy alone can reverse any development made by a group in Nigeria. Nigeria has been using federal government policies to attenuate Igbo entrepreneurial spirit, and even block development in Igbo land.
You will still have oil producing areas willing to remain with Nigeria after Biafra exit from Nigeria.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by HitlerWasRight: 4:12am On Jul 07, 2023
dapadawee:

Israel is a land that flows with milk and honey. You can plant on Israel rock and you will still harvest they also have a good tourist attractions for pilgrims.

Fool
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by onumadu: 4:26am On Jul 07, 2023
Vello:

Let the Igbos go.

#lettheigbosgo

The problem is that Asari speaks from all sides of his mouth.
Nobody really knows where he truly stands.
As a matter of fact only fools would take his latest rant seriously.
Hear him below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOiCa2TCo_k
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by georgeakins: 5:29am On Jul 07, 2023
Absuchat:
The fat pig

Attack the message, not the messenger.

Truly, Nigerian is better off without the Ibos.
I will be one of the one million signatures he is asking for

Enough is enough!
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by kasim155: 5:36am On Jul 07, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You no want Biafra again ?

Abeg help me ask am oooo

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Vello(m): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2023
zinaunreal:

Who cares about this scabies country. Dead rotten and burried. Keep your rotten hopes alive mumu. Better to beg than being called Nigerian .
Happy begging life to you then
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2023
Triangles1:
They'll be like Benin republic depending on Nigeria border for their internal revenue.

Ment! We will rather die than do so. Go and visit history dude and see what Igbos did and invented for themselves. I don't really blame you I rather blame the government that hid history from you for so long.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Triangles1(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2023
Danisaint112:

Ment! We will rather die than do so. Go and visit history dude and see what Igbos did and invented for themselves. I don't really blame you I rather blame the government that hid history from you for so long.

Is that the reason you're killing your fellow Igbos in the east to pass message to a man under air-condition, na be fool/mumu.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2023
Triangles1:

Is that the reason you're killing your fellow Igbos in the east to pass message to a man under air-condition, na be fool/mumu.

This is one thing with people like you who make useless assumptions. One they nail you guys you quickly change goal post. Yeye wey dey smell.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by dapadawee: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2023
longayink:

We can develop only when Biafra is out of Nigeria.
In Nigeria, just one government policy alone can reverse any development made by a group in Nigeria. Nigeria has been using federal government policies to attenuate Igbo entrepreneurial spirit, and even block development in Igbo land.
You will still have oil producing areas willing to remain with Nigeria after Biafra exit from Nigeria.
Please give an example of any government policy made since 1999 that has hindered your region from developing. For instance Lagos allocation was held for years yet it keeps developing
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by alasane: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2023
Cooly100:

...and then you jumped on then street all night for celebration, welcoming them back...

IGbos : Arrest Simon Ekpa

Same igbo : Release nnamdi Kanu

Same igbo : we want biafra

Same igbo : we want to be Nigeria president

Same Igbo : we dey go back Biafra land , Yorubas no let us vote , burn our chops for Lagos

Same Igbos : 1 week sit at home in Biafra land
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by dapadawee: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2023
maestroferddi:
You are sounding like a toddler...

Hen you grow up maybe we can engage...
Excuses for not having a point. If you can't engage me then engage others with point am not the only one reading this.
If not for me, then for others most especially those of your region.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Delta State And Its Home-Grown Billionaires / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.