Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,109 members, 7,939,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Change Of Name After Graduation - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Change Of Name After Graduation (437 Views)

Is It A Must To Serve After Graduation? / NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Name After Graduation by Adigun2018(m): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Good day everyone, I just want to get people's idea on this issue, especially those who had the same experience.

My middle name I have been using since secondary wasn't satisfied by me because it has no meaning, but I am still using it now on my documents in other to avoid causing issues in the university, now I have graduated and I wish to change the name officially.
Please am I taking the right step?
What of the school and NYSC certificate carrying the formal name?
Re: Change Of Name After Graduation by Obaman12: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Adigun2018:
Good day everyone, I just want to get people's idea on this issue, especially those who had the same experience.

My middle name I have been using since secondary wasn't satisfied by me because it has no meaning, but I am still using it now on my documents in other to avoid causing issues in the university, now I have graduated and I wish to change the name officially.
Please am I taking the right step?
What of the school and NYSC certificate carrying the formal name?

Keep bearing the name, forget whether the name has meaning or not. Tho its something you can still change (if you want to), but I would advice you stick to your name to avoid anything that will give you issues at the camp.
Re: Change Of Name After Graduation by Adigun2018(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
What if I leave it till after NYSC?
Re: Change Of Name After Graduation by Adigun2018(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Obaman12:

Keep bearing the name, forget whether the name has meaning or not. Tho its something you can still change (if you want to), but I would advice you stick to your name to avoid anything that will give you issues at the camp.

What if I leave it till after NYSC?

(1) (Reply)

Planning To Study In Canada Soon? Then Learn From Seyi Obasi / Port Harcourt Housing Agent For Corpers / All 2016 Batch A Corp Members Posted To Enugu Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.