Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,753 members, 7,892,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:36 PM

Asari Dokubo, Appreciation On One Hand, Correction On The Other. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo, Appreciation On One Hand, Correction On The Other. (244 Views)

Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo, Appreciation On One Hand, Correction On The Other. by TokunboCarsOnly: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
I sincerely want to thank Asari Dokubo for summoning the courage to plead with Nigerian government to let Igbos go. I also appreciate him for promising to collect one million signatures and to lead a match to National assembly so that Igbos can be allowed to exit Nigeria.

I wish Asari Dokubo can achieve all these within a day. Nigeria is no longer pleasant. Only ignoramus will keep cheering the gradually dieing nation called Nigeria. A nation that breeds injustice can't stand. A nation that encourages evil is only on its way to oblivion. I have no joy being called a Nigerian, not because I am Igbo but because my country have failed me woefully. So Asari's call is in other. I am not interested if his call is born out of malicious intentions or not. On his call, I must say well-done.

Frankly, I do not know why it is taking Nigeria too long to conduct a referendum for the Igbos to determine if they want to go or not. The delay so far to me, it is either Nigeria can not exist without Igbos or it is clearly a case of conquer and rule which will not benefit anyone in time to come. Ordinarily we ought to have passed this level by now.

But I have a few issues with some of the things the big mouth Asari said in the video clip he posted online. first is that he is bigger than the Igbo Nation. That alone to me sounds like a joke taken too far. It is unacceptable from a clout chasing individual like Asari who have terrorized this nation before now. Asari Dokubo can not be bigger that even a community let alone a local government. But I understand his frustration. I understand his outburst. Whatever the case maybe he hopes that Tinubu gives him something to keep feeding on hence the fight against Igbos.

Asari must be told that he is a nobody really. He should be asked where he hid his ugly face throughout the tenure of Buhari. Under Tinubu he has found his voice and all of a sudden his main problem is MNK and the Igbos. Asari is a mere mortal who can sleep today and not wake tomorrow. The likes of Tompolo, Ateke Tom and co have more respect than him, so he should not arrogate so much to himself.

Further correction, he said that when the Igbos goes they will never have access to Ijaw territory especially in the area of shipping. First, Ijaw is part of Eastern region which was balkanized by the Nigerian government for political and economic gains. Unfortunately, as enlightened as Asari claims, he doesn't even know the reason for SE and SS. But when we get to the bridge we will cross it because the reality on ground shows that majority of the people that make up the present SS region are Igbo speaking citizens and am sure that when Igbos are allowed to go, these Igbo brothers and sisters scattered in Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Benue etc will join their kits and keen in the SE. Then we shall see what remains of his Ijaw people.

I want to end this here because the man Asari does not deserve to be dignified much. My reason is simple, Asari is another version of Fani Kayode. He is looking for recognition, relevance and his daily bread. Unfortunately for him, Igbos are the wrong set of people to mess with. It is only a matter of time before the hen will come home to roost but till then let it be on record that Asari is evil and that he is speaking for himself and not for the good people of Ijaw.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo, Appreciation On One Hand, Correction On The Other. by Odin13: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Asari is too myopic..

A thick illiterate ..

That’s all

But I urge the F:G to negotiate and let the igbos go..

Call their elders and hand over igboland to them .. grant them sovereign state ..

Not all those Ekpa and Kanu boys ..

Otherwise ..

Biafra will be useless

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo, Appreciation On One Hand, Correction On The Other. by thesolutions(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
What you do not know is that Nigeria is the one saving Igbos.

Igbos want independent Biafra so they can have work in the civil service that does nothing productive. They want Biafra so as to Join the armed forces so they can extort from and oppress their brethren. Nigeria has been stopping them from destroying themselves by accommodating them.

Igbos that own petrol stations here in the North sell at cheaper rate here than they do in the east that they come from. No Biafra agitators/IPOB has taken action against them but they are always claiming what they know nothing about. They hike the price of fuel in the east to 850 per liter but can not try such in the North. These people will boast of how much they are making in the east as if the people are happy to pay such amount for the product.

The truth is most biafra agitators are only agitating for selfish reasons and not for any freedom.

Until they take a stand against these people in business and in government, they will remain in perpetual suffering.
But how can they take a stand against people that feed their heroes who pretends to be working for their freedom. The suffering continues.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Appreciation On One Hand, Correction On The Other. by TheZooHasFalln: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
OP I took time to carefully read your write-up and say that you have sense 100x more than Asari Dokubo. But we must understand that Asari Dokubo is saying it to see if he can attract the attention he has been masturbating to get from Tinubu; He said he will wipe out the Igbo youths, attention was not given to him; he said Igbos were his slaves, no one gave him attention; He went to AsoRock to remind Tinubu how many Igbos he has killed and the role he played in support of Tinubu's election and also called Nnamdi Kanu a criminal and a terrorist, he did not get the desired attention; He came back and started shouting that after collecting all the bullets in support of Tinubu's election that he has been abandoned, no one seems to be listening to him; He started again saying he will decimate BLA like he did to ESN, he was ignored; Now he's trying his luck with this version again, who knows it might work. All I know is that his call is welcomed one.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo, Appreciation On One Hand, Correction On The Other. by gidgiddy: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
thesolutions:
What you do not know is that Nigeria is the one saving Igbos.

If Igbos saved themselves befire Nigeria was created, they will save themselves when there is no Nigeria

Let them hurry up and give us Igbos referendum so we can go our way, one Nigeria is not by force

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo, Appreciation On One Hand, Correction On The Other. by mdimefields: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
I did a thread on why Igbos should leave Asari alone. The more you respond to him, the more you give him publicity.
I don't support unruliness. Go to his page and observe how our Igbo brothers are insulting the day light out of him.
Why not just leave him alone. We have more pressing issue than Asari Dokubo.
And who knows, if Tinubu will end up a creating a better Nigeria for all, that is if the Supreme Court vindicate his government.
But should Nigeria conduct a referendum, the better for ndi Igbo to leave in peace.
Ndi Igbo, sometimes, silence is golden.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Appreciation On One Hand, Correction On The Other. by Emergingnation(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Odin13:
Asari is too myopic..

A thick illiterate ..

That’s all

But I urge the F:G to negotiate and let the igbos go..

Call their elders and hand over igboland to them .. grant them sovereign state ..

Not all those Ekpa and Kanu boys ..

Otherwise ..

Biafra will be useless
the way your Backwards northern region is useless..... Chronic unity begging fulani Muslim...
Re: Asari Dokubo, Appreciation On One Hand, Correction On The Other. by Emergingnation(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubu must hearken to the voice of Asari Dokubo and allow Igbo to go...

Igbo has no Business being in this failed contraption...

(1) (Reply)

FEAR: A Powerful Tool Which Has Eaten Deep Into The People. / A Theif Is Traumatized / The Making Of The South Eastern Nigeria - Nnamdi Ezeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.