Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,875 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Need Your Support–Another Kogi Chef Limadia Sets To Start A 192-hr Cook-a-thon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Your Support–Another Kogi Chef Limadia Sets To Start A 192-hr Cook-a-thon (178 Views)

BREAKING: Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate To Storm Gbaramatu Kingdom, Sets To / Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) / Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Support–Another Kogi Chef Limadia Sets To Start A 192-hr Cook-a-thon by rhilwhan(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Limadia, a Nigerian cook, has joined the ranks of those aiming to break Hilda Baci’s Guinness World Record. Limadia stated on social media that she is hoping to break Baci’s record by cooking for 192 hours.

She revealed her strategy on Tiktok. Chef Limadia’s amazing cook-a-thon will begin on July 10, 2023, and will last 192 continuous hours until July 18, 2023, according to her flier. The cooking marathon will take place on Campus Two of Auchi Polytechnic in Edo State, Nigeria.

Chef Limadia wrote; “Pls follow and support ur girl cooking for 192 hours. I can do it I need ur support guys.” She has appealed to Nigerians to support her.

Read Full Gist... https://9jawatchtower.com/i-need-your-support-another-kogi-chef-limadia-sets-to-start-a-192-hour-cook-a-thon/
Re: I Need Your Support–Another Kogi Chef Limadia Sets To Start A 192-hr Cook-a-thon by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Support kill you there

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Support–Another Kogi Chef Limadia Sets To Start A 192-hr Cook-a-thon by Nehe007(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nigerians will never rest until dey tear that book
Do you know you can start earning in dollars for just selling other people's product online ??
Re: I Need Your Support–Another Kogi Chef Limadia Sets To Start A 192-hr Cook-a-thon by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
hopefully, you are gonna giveaway the food you cook to needy children etc.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Successful Strategies For Betting On Sports? / Woman Who Waited For 13 Years In Marriage For A Child,dies During Child Birth / You Can Buy Gmail PVA Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.