Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,341 members, 7,910,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:02 PM

Phoenix Arizona Picker - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Phoenix Arizona Picker (135 Views)

Arizona(phoenix, Mesa),pickup Services..online Purchase..(ebay/amazon,walmart) / Phoenix Picker - Order Goods From Offerup , Letgo , Ebay , Etc At Affordable Rat / Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phoenix Arizona Picker by undujife: 4:19am On Jul 07, 2023
Hi everyone,

This is Uzoma Electronic Shipping in the USA. Most people know me as Phoenix Agent/Picker. What I do is pick electronic devices such as phones, iPods, laptops, Apple watches, headphones, etc. I would really appreciate it if you guys use platforms like Facebook Marketplace, OfferUp, LetGo, Mercari, Craigslist, as well as personal shopping within and around Phoenix, Arizona, to search for deals. This includes websites like Amazon, eBay, etc.

Please take a moment to read my rules and terms below.

Zip Code: 85003

Contact Information:

WhatsApp Business Number: +1 (480) 735-9472

PLEASE NOTE THAT NIGERIA IS 8 HOURS AHEAD OF PHOENIX. So, when contacting me, please consider the time difference.

Pickup Services:

Phoenix, the capital of the southwestern U.S. state of Arizona, provides us with a wealth of choices. Some areas of concentration, but not limited to, include:

Areas of close proximity to me (fuel charges apply at $40):

Scottsdale
Tempe
Paradise Valley
Areas far from me (above 1-hour drive to and fro):

Downtown Phoenix: $40
Camelback: $45
Mesa: $50
North & South Scottsdale: $45
Tolleson: $50
Chandler: $50
Goodyear: $55
Glendale: $45
Peoria: $50
Gilbert: $65
Avondale: $55
Buckeye: $55
Fountain Hills: $50
Apache: $65
Queen Creek: $65
Sun City: $65
El Mirage: $65
Maricopa: $65
Surprise: $80
Tucson: $150 (2-hour drive)
Please note that pickup requires you to finalize your deal with your seller before involving me.

The drop-off locations are as follows, with a fee of $35:

Starbucks (coffee place)
223 N 7th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85003
Or
McDonald's
223 N 7th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85003
United States

RULES and TERMS:

Payment: I ONLY ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT OF ITEMS, PICKUP, AND SHIPPING FEES. The exchange rate is N***=$1. Please confirm with me for the current exchange rate.

Failed Pickups:
Sadly, sometimes pickups fail due to sellers not showing up or advertising different or cloned devices. In case of a failed pickup, the pickup fee is non-refundable.

Pickup Rule:
I meet up at public places only, such as Kroger, McDonald's, Starbucks, Burger Kings, Walmart, and similar locations.

Shipping:
Shipping takes approximately 5-10 business days , Shipping is done weekly, every Friday. The shipping deadline drop-off is Wednesdays by 11 am. Goods are shipped to Lagos and Abuja (please indicate your preference when contacting me). The specific pickup locations for both cities in Nigeria will be communicated to you.

Shipping fees are subject to change anytime, so I will always discuss this with you before commencing business. As of today, my shipping fees are as follows:

High-end phones: $45
Smaller phones: $30
Light laptops: $60
Heavy laptops: $75
Watches: $25
Tablets: $40
AirPods: $15
Headsets: $25
Camera (per piece): $45
PS4 consoles: $60
PS5 consoles: $75

Other items are charged by weight, at $10 per pound.

Online Purchases (eBay, Amazon, etc.):
I will only buy items by myself and not receive items from unknown sources to ensure safety. For a smooth service, send me the link of the item you want. I will give you a quote, and once you agree, you can pay the full fees into my account. I will use my card to make the purchase and ship the item to you.

General Rules:

Do not make payment into my account without my consent. If you do, I will have to conduct investigations before refunding or involving the police. Please abide by this for my safety and to prevent financial crimes.
Do not give out my number to the seller without my consent.
I only meet in person, and drop-offs are done at public places.
I won't make partial payment to the seller before meeting.
I receive payment in Naira only, which includes the cost of the item, the cost of shipping (check below), and the drop-off fee ($15).
For iPhones, please request the IMEI from the seller and run an IMEI check to confirm the SIM lock status. Ask your seller to sign out from their iCloud account and turn off Find My iPhone before I proceed with the pickup.
Please use Google Maps to understand the distance between cities.
For those outside Lagos and Abuja, you have to pay extra to have the item shipped to you.
Format for Sending Your Order:

Name: Your name on OfferUp or the site, or how the seller knows you.
Item: iPhone 11
IMEI: 357855106941326
Item Link: www.offerup.com/item-link
Item Condition: Phone, box, unused charger (provide details and condition of the item)
Agreed Price: $370
Address: XYZ Mall, Phoenix, AZ (please provide a full and detailed address)
Seller's Phone Number: 00000000000

NOTE: You are solely responsible for the item you ask me to pick. I will do a basic check and due diligence for 5 minutes before accepting it. I cannot be held liable for any issues with the item.

Regards, uzoma

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sold / LG ELECTRONICS SHOWCASES HVAC, RAC PRODUCTS AT MEGA CLIMA EXPO 2023 / Top 10 Mobile App Development Company In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.