Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:43 AM

Ogun Popular Publisher, Oluseun Oduneye Hits 40 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogun Popular Publisher, Oluseun Oduneye Hits 40 (259 Views)

Bobrisky's Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead / Ogun Popular Publisher, Oluseun Oduneye Hits 40 / Davido’s ‘fall’ Hits 40 Million Streams On Spotify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Popular Publisher, Oluseun Oduneye Hits 40 by Ninejaman: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2023
Ogun Popular Publisher, Oluseun Oduneye Hits 40

One of the redoubtable journalists in Ogun State and Publisher of the classy and colourful The Issues Magazine, Oluseun Oduneye has graciously turned 40 today.

Oduneye, a shrewd business man typical of his forbears in Ijebuland has carved a niche for himself as one of the young entrepreneurs pushing for excellence in journalism.

One thing you can't take away from this versatile publisher is his doggedness, strong resolution to succeed, conviviality, humility and readiness to quickly help others once it is within his reach or power.

Oduneye is a dotting family man, he adores his wife and children and jokes not with the welfare of those working for him.

Speaking on his forty years on earth Oduneye said "I surely have God to worship for his grace upon my life, particularly over the last incident which almost took my life, it was one bitter experience that really rattled me but I thank God for his saving grace and power.

"I am of immense gratitude to my lovely wife too, Olori Adejumoke Oduneye, my loving children, my ever supportive parents, my friends and other well wishers for their unrelenting prayers over my life in the last 40years, may His mercy keep on sustaining all of us till the end in Jesus mighty name".

As this visionary publisher and promising enigma turned 40, it is our prayers that this enterprising role model of repute will keep soaring higher than the eagle in Jesus mighty name. Congratulations again and again.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Generational Curses Through Faith / Man Who Attempt 100 Hours Cry-a-thon Reportedly Goes Blind / Double Wahala �. Portable Slam Esabod For Calling Him A Rïtualïst. Esabod To Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.