Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,877 members, 7,938,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast (27307 Views)

Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / IPOB Sit-At-Home Order Flops In Anambra, Paralyses Activities In Imo / FG Extends Stay-at-home Directive For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by UnabashedIPOB: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Another Propaganda and cheap blackmail! See for yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lw9nfirz1U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uscte_Codc8

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Edusouls(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
beerfraud:
Yoruba newspapers
There was 99.9% compliance in Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo , Enugu, and Abia
says who? I have been moving about Enugu since Monday
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by MartinsD12(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

https://thenationonlineng.net/simon-ekpas-sit-at-home-directive-flops-in-southeast/
Fake news as at today awkuzu junction anambra state to onitsha people were running because unknown gun men stormed these places to enforce the order , nothing like flop

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Goodoldays(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:
Coming from Tinubu Lagos Ibadan newspaper. It's a big lie. Everyone complied in the East. Ghost town mode was activated throughout Biafra land.

Mechie eze ure gi

There was zero compliance in Anambra where I’m from.Any idiot wey try nonsense will collect better beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
Disaster and sorrow shall forever haunt those causing chaos and economic paralysis in the SE, including the one in Finland.
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Chetas81(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Doing your self like you're doing others 😜 have no result
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by QuotaSystem: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
jmoore:

Trying to be sarcastic? You guys have invaded this thread but always disappear from insecurity news in the north.

Bandits, bokoharam and iswap have taken over your region but you avoid those thread to come and dance naked in any thread where southeast is mentioned.

Premium hypocrisy.

Just see how you’re trying hard to deflect from ipob killings, kidnappings, beheadings & cannibalism and the infinitely stupid sit at home in what is currently the most insecure and terrorized region in the country.

Your people cannot leave their bedrooms without permission from one boy in Finland yet you’re pointing fingers

C’mon get inside!
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by ablejesus26(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ndibunna:

People are going about their activities. It failed.

That guy is a pro ugm criminal,He wil be killed like fowl wey no get sense very soon.

Igboland will eventually Win against all her enemies both internal and external.
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Ijaya123: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
beerfraud:
Yoruba newspapers
There was 99.9% compliance in Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo , Enugu, and Abia

Yorubas have no interest or business in what happens in your region. We don't poke our nose into other people's affairs. We are busy going about with our daily lives business here.

Hope you guys can do likewise to the Yorubas too.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Tzar(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Flopped how? I saw some bike guys being sprayed with bullets and a teacher and her pupils being flogged mercilessly!
How many well known Igbos have embarked on campaigns against IPOB & the sit at home? How many of the enforcers have been exposed by fellow Igbos?
The SE are in clear solidarity with the IPOB actions , they just need to stop coming to the SW & keep up with their stupidity in the SE.
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by omotayocaleb(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
Propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Dafresh: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
post=124273066:

The sit at home flopped, you guys should stop deceiving yourselves
Sir i so much like I so I don't want to engage you. Thankz

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Dafresh: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
paramakina202:

What about today,are you sitting at home because others are going about their business.
I dey my shop
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by tete7000(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu and his Simon Ekpan want to be Lords of the East.
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by JooEeL(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
jmoore:

Trying to be sarcastic? You guys have invaded this thread but always disappear from insecurity news in the north.

Bandits, bokoharam and iswap have taken over your region but you avoid those thread to come and dance naked in any thread where southeast is mentioned.

Which explains one thing: they are hired e-bots of their political (mis)-leaders.
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Kingpele(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
[quote author=LeoThaGreat post=124273027]It's funny how people openly supporting IPOB and its deeds in Igbo Land are now turning their backs against it.

I used to be non-chalant about this organization, but I've held a serious grudge against IPOB since decided to hijack the EndSars protest online and offline.

Offline, they followed Nnamdi Kanu's directive to burn Lagos, kill Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu, etc but they weren't successful.

Why?
What did we do to them?
Is Lagos in the South East or what concerns IPOB with Lagos?
It's obvious they hate and envy Lagos' success and wish to burn it to the ground.
It's still evident till today when their followers celebrate when a disaster such as flooding happens in any part of Lagos. They celebrate bad news from any part of Lagos.

Online, they started posting pictures not related to the Lekki shooting, claiming it happened there. They stared posting fake news claiming certain people were dead, we believed it till the affected people came to debunk the news, even revealing the picture posted that they were dead was from a photoshoot from years back.

[b](Olumide Oworu borrowed this script and posted pictures from a movie set from way back to claim he was attacked in Surulere by APC guys)

This same IPOB supporters suddenly started wanting the best for Nigeria (the zoo) by campaigning for Peter Obi.
Lol
Suckers. Bloody fascists!
I still see the IPOB (who new disguise is Obidient) commenting under Simon Ekpa's posts.

IPOB and its supporters won't rest until good things burn to the ground.
It's best they keep their activities restricted to Igbo land.

That Eze in Ajao Estate that wanted to invite them to Lagos for "protection" made their plans of stealth in Lagos more obvious that they want to take over Lagos and make it theirs.[ u are very stupid and foolish as well ...
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by ponishah: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
Dafresh:
Yesterday wasn't sir at home, mumu blogger learn to say the truth
Is your life tied to sit at home?
You are always telling lies in everything you do, in business, religion, politics, Biafra, even in the cause of the civil war you continue telling.
Ndiigbo are tired of this stupid sit at home, we are resisting the stupid sit at home and the unknown gunmen.
Because you are a failure in your time, nothing to show for in your existence, then you want our children not to go to school, you have taken southeast 50 years back.
Before, Christmas, sit at home, ipob and unknown gunmen plus umu anuohia will be crushed by ndiigbo.
Senselessly killing ourselves, while other regions blossom.
We used to mock aboki terrorists for killing themselves, now we are more senseless than the abokis
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by untoldtruth: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
omenka:
Coming from Tinubu Lagos Ibadan newspaper. It's a big lie. Everyone complied in the East. Ghost town mode was activated throughout Biafra land.
I don't get it. Why are you guys doing yourself wrong by your own selves because of something that will never see the light of the day? Because of why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Halo22: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
I don't know why some unscrupulous politicians would derive pleasure in dishing out lies in order to deceive some gullible citizens. It's not as if am in support of the anarchical sit-at-home, but the truth is that it's real as most traders refused to go to open their businesses. Our leaders Know what to do in order to end the sit-at-home but unfortunately, they are busy masturbating on the reality.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by jmoore(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Premium hypocrisy.

Just see how you’re trying hard to deflect from ipob killings, kidnappings, beheadings & cannibalism and the infinitely stupid sit at home in what is currently the most insecure and terrorized region in the country.

Your people cannot leave their bedrooms without permission from one boy in Finland yet you’re pointing fingers

C’mon get inside!

southeast, the most insecure region? The person that is brainwashing you is doing a lovely job. I will never be the one to argue with you on north vs southeast in terms of insecurity. Maybe, it may not even be a case of brainwashing because cows have more value than human lives in the north.
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by ponishah: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
If this propaganda will help your masturbation on gullibility, you continue but I wish I know how to post videos on Nairaland I would have supplied you people to continue in your masturbation.
Sharraap, sit at home is now being resisted, Igbo youths have deserted their homes because of the ipob terrorists. I was one of those who fought against the declaration of ipob as a terrorist group then.
But, I now regret it, because ipob have become full fledged terrorist group.
Go online and take a look at the Nigerian map - political, southeast is landlocked withing Nigeria, you can not be a country inside another country. It is impossible, the only access to international waterways is through at least one south south state, but none of them want to join Biafra illiteracy is your problem.
Southeast is now the zoo
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by lapintoz: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hallelujah ! !! !!!
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by QuotaSystem: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
jmoore:

southeast, the most insecure region? The person that is brainwashing you is doing a lovely job. I will never be the one to argue with you on north vs southeast in terms of insecurity. Maybe, it may not even be a case of brainwashing because cows have more value than human lives in the north.

Just like pigs have more value than human lives in the East? I’m yet to see you people roast pigs like you roast yourselves.

Keep your IPOB brainwashed head buried in the sand.

Viewer discretion

Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Austineva2: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Cheche555:
What do you want gain by circulating false news... There was no sit at home yesterday ...
It was market free day...
Ask those that attempted going out today how its going
Don't mind d propagandaist
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Papiyardi007: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Was in Aba last month and i can tell you authoritative that sit-at-home them no dey observe am...
Mondays is business as usual.
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Austineva2: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Edusouls:
says who? I have been moving about Enugu since Monday
yesterday was sit at home free day, make ur enquiry man b4 spewing gibberish
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Dafresh: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
ponishah:

Is your life tied to sit at home?
You are always telling lies in everything you do, in business, religion, politics, Biafra, even in the cause of the civil war you continue telling.
Ndiigbo are tired of this stupid sit at home, we are resisting the stupid sit at home and the unknown gunmen.
Because you are a failure in your time, nothing to show for in your existence, then you want our children not to go to school, you have taken southeast 50 years back.
Before, Christmas, sit at home, ipob and unknown gunmen plus umu anuohia will be crushed by ndiigbo.
Senselessly killing ourselves, while other regions blossom.
We used to mock aboki terrorists for killing themselves, now we are more senseless than the abokis
See how you're wabbling, behaving like a known BOKO HARAM member, taking you 50yrs back during general election did student go to school you sacrifice for Nigeria they will also do that for Biafra. Very soon herdsman will round you then you will see that Nigeria security won't help you
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by truthhurtsnaira: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Martinsmine:
Check today... Yesterday was market day for the shit at home

Shit at home from Shithole Nation abi…
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by truthhurtsnaira: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Tzar:
Flopped how? I saw some bike guys being sprayed with bullets and a teacher and her pupils being flogged mercilessly!
How many well known Igbos have embarked on campaigns against IPOB & the sit at home? How many of the enforcers have been exposed by fellow Igbos?
The SE are in clear solidarity with the IPOB actions , they just need to stop coming to the SW & keep up with their stupidity in the SE.

You want to know what is stupid…. What folks did to LP candidate and his supporters in the last gubernatorial election all for an ice cream licking Sanwo Olu…..

You people can never change… and that’s why a BALLA BULLU took over from a dullard cattle rearer….
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ndibunna:
Yes, the sit at home failed.

Anambra state has shown strong and brutal resistance. Ekpa should carry his sit at home to Abakiliki.

No foollisshh sit at home in anambra again.

Daily activities on as usual and booming let the ones in Ebonyi do the sit at home on behalf of their brother Simon Ekpa because na Dem carry this thing for head.
Don't say that please.
If that's the case, then the whole of South East should sit at home on behalf of their Igbo brother Simon Ekpa.

Did Ebonyi people tell you that it's what they want?
Re: Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast by Tzar(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
I will choose my balablu all day everday over your actions of further impoverishing your region with a sit at hone and killing your fellow igbos. Just stop coming to the SW after you make the SE uninhabitable!
truthhurtsnaira:

You want to know what is stupid…. What folks did to LP candidate and his supporters in the last gubernatorial election all for an ice cream licking Sanwo Olu…..

You people can never change… and that’s why a BALLA BULLU took over from a dullard cattle rearer….

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers / The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure / Poll Officials Escape Lynching In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.