Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Driveinhud Appreciation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Driveinhud Appreciation (269 Views)

Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] / Big Boobies Appreciation Thread / Big Booty Appreciation Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driveinhud Appreciation by emmychib: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hello Nairalanders, I'm glad to be sharing with you my experience using a new technology developed by a fellow Nairalander, called DRIVEINHUD App. It’s an app that connects commuters to share rides, save money, reduce traffic congestion, and build connections. This app, I must confess, did come at the right time, especially during this period of fuel subsidy removal, subsequently resulting in a hike in transportation fares.

First of all, this is not a paid review; neither is I doing this to be paid by the owners, this is solely to express gratitude to a fellow nairalander in the person of Kalaba who recently introduced the app to me.

Here’s a link to the thread he referred me to some days back https://www.nairaland.com/7722975/introducing-driveinhud-save-transport-cost

After he spoke to me about the app, I just downloaded it without even trying to complete my registration, so last Sunday, I was having just 2k left with me, my salary has not been paid due to some issues, very understandable as our salary is always paid 25th of every month.

So, I was thinking about how to get to work, I live in Ogba-Ikeja and work at Adeola Odeku. Out of curiosity, I decided to check out the app I downloaded and see how helpful it can be, I uploaded the necessary documents and boom, registration was successful. I then proceeded to search for rides within my neighborhood, going my route, I saw quite a few, I saw one going to Ozumba Mbadiwe, and the fare was just #500, omo! I booked, chatted with the person to be sure, and the next morning, at 6 o'clock I was at my bus stop waiting, he arrived with one other occupant in the car, and I joined, we picked up two other people around Palmgrove, and that was it.

Throughout the whole trip, we were just conversing about the advantages, strengths, and weaknesses of the app. Funny enough, the 2 of us who boarded the vehicle first, actually booked the trip using the app.

I must say that this really saved me that day, as I was having just 2k for that Monday.
A big shout out to the developers of the DRIVEINHUD app, more grease to your elbow, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Appreciation by progressb4andno: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
Wait bro, u meen you travelled from ikeja to adeola odeku for just 500 naira?

How??
Re: Driveinhud Appreciation by Kalaba(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
Emmy, so you actually posted this? grin grin
thought you were joking about it,
Thanks though.

We are glad, you find the app useful
Re: Driveinhud Appreciation by Kalaba(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
progressb4andno:
Wait bro, u meen you travelled from ikeja to adeola odeku for just 500 naira?

How??
that's the uniqueness of the app, the trip creator just doesn't want to ride empty, at the same time wants to ensure he's picking verified individuals, for their own security.
Re: Driveinhud Appreciation by progressb4andno: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Kalaba:

that's the uniqueness of the app, the trip creator just doesn't want to ride empty, at the same time wants to ensure he's picking verified individuals, for their own security.

So you mean you entered from ikeja to odeku vi 500 naira, dis your lie don catch you so na your papa dey buy fuel for am abi.
Even with danfo normally let me break it down
Ikeja/ogba to palmgroove - 500 naira
Palmgroove to yaba 400 naira
Yaba to vi 600 naira
In this fuel economy you might even get it slightly higher than that sef.
And you are telling me that you went all the way from ikeja to vi for 500 naira for a journey of not less than 1,500 naira with danfo, bros you no sabi lie at all.
Even if na me dem carry for 500 naira from Ikeja to vi i will pity that driver and dash him extra 700 naira
Re: Driveinhud Appreciation by logik29(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2023
progressb4andno:

So you mean you entered from ikeja to odeku vi 500 naira, dis your lie don catch you so na your papa dey buy fuel for am abi.
Even with danfo normally let me break it down
Ikeja/ogba to palmgroove - 500 naira
Palmgroove to yaba 400 naira
Yaba to vi 600 naira
In this fuel economy you might even get it slightly higher than that sef.
And you are telling me that you went all the way from ikeja to vi for 500 naira for a journey of not less than 1,500 naira with danfo, bros you no sabi lie at all.
Even if na me dem carry for 500 naira from Ikeja to vi i will pity that driver and dash him extra 700 naira
The distance can cost any amount, no doubt, but you are failing to understand the whole concept of the app itself.
The app is simple ride sharing. Yes, the distance may cost 2k, 3k, but when shared, how much will each user pay?

Secondly, the trip creator (car owner) can randomly pick people on the way and collect 1k or 1.5k from each person without necessarily using the app and making more money, right? But for security reasons, he has decided to use the app;
1. To know the credibility of the people he's sharing his car with

2. To connect with like minds, which also aids networking.

It's not all about money. Security and networking are the main things here. In country where people are afraid to give lifts to others, not because they don't want to, but because they don't know what it can turnout to be, this app ensures every user is thoroughly identified.

Lastly, if i read the review well, the rider saw other vehicles going to the island at wy higher prices, before he saw this particular one. And even out of curiosity, he had a chat with the car owner to be sure, and it was al a yes! So where's the lie there?

Every trip creator is at liberty to fix their price. It now depends on the rider to join the one he/she prefers. If the cost to a distance using a commercial vehicle is 1k, and joining a trip through the app is 1k or more, why should I take the stress searching on the app? That's why it's called RIDE SHARING APP. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Driveinhud Appreciation by Obainoman6: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2023
logik29:

The distance can cost any amount, no doubt, but you are failing to understand the whole concept of the app itself.
The app is simple ride sharing. Yes, the distance may cost 2k, 3k, but when shared, how much will each user pay?

Secondly, the trip creator (car owner) can randomly pick people on the way and collect 1k or 1.5k from each person without necessarily using the app and making more money, right? But for security reasons, he has decided to use the app;
1. To know the credibility of the people he's sharing his car with

2. To connect with like minds, which also aids networking.

It's not all about money. Security and networking are the main things here. In country where people are afraid to give lifts to others, not because they don't want to, but because they don't know what it can turnout to be, this app ensures every user is thoroughly identified.

Lastly, if i read the review well, the rider saw other vehicles going to the island at wy higher prices, before he saw this particular one. And even out of curiosity, he had a chat with the car owner to be sure, and it was al a yes! So where's the lie there?

Every trip creator is at liberty to fix their price. It now depends on the rider to join the one he/she prefers. If the cost to a distance using a commercial vehicle is 1k, and joining a trip through the app is 1k or more, why should I take the stress searching on the app? That's why it's called RIDE SHARING APP. Thanks

The main point he was trying to state here is that the op was lying and he is not asking you for the advantages of the app
They definitely paid you and him to come here and advertise their app which is not bad but lying to back up your claim is very bad and misleading.

Dangote cannot fill his fuel tank with 30k and charge 500 naira to Carry you from ikeja to vi even if you are his papa.
So the driver went through the hell of downloading the app, registration and verification & everything just to come and charge 500 naira for a trip of 1500 naira plus

LIE WITH SENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driveinhud Appreciation by Kalaba(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
Obainoman6:

The main point he was trying to state here is that the op was lying and he is not asking you for the advantages of the app
They definitely paid you and him to come here and advertise their app which is not bad but lying to back up your claim is very bad and misleading.

Dangote cannot fill his fuel tank with 30k and charge 500 naira to Carry you from ikeja to vi even if you are his papa.
So the driver went through the hell of downloading the app, registration and verification & everything just to come and charge 500 naira for a trip of 1500 naira plus

LIE WITH SENSE

Lol.
Its funny how you guys easily jump to the conclusion, everything is lies...
In your opinion, someone who buys fuel at cutthroat price, should not give a lift for free or at a lower price, because he has to recover the fuel money from people entering his car?
I use the app to Ikeja whenever I can, besides the person I follow works at opebi, so it's easy for me, rather than taking Danfo to along, and start navigating to opebi.
I would've asked you to download the app and see how it works, but of course everything is a lie, or I have been paid also to do the review

1 Like

Re: Driveinhud Appreciation by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Damm Nigga... slowmir abeg no vex.

You come romance section come lie for Africa abi?

Haba baba fear God small na

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Caught Your Partner Having Affair With Another Person? / What Should I Do ? / Please I Need Any House Job Like Cleaner Or Gateman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.