Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) (29168 Views)

Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC / Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by HRMK: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
I DONT WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH JOBLESS PEOPLE!GOOD DAY!!
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
illicit:
Na so dem for steal this beautiful Nigerian girl's shine with fraud

shocked

Still IGBO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
sweetjohn:
The only thing yoruba take pass igbo is tribalism, agbeoroism, jealousy and foolishness and inferiority complex.
Their jealousy and tribalism are second to none
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by adambest(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXqOwb9E2dQ

Ayo Mairo-Ese shared photos of 2023 JAMB best candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere Umeh on Arise News

https://twitter.com/ayomairoese/status/1677294552338628608?s=20
I go knack am if she enter university..

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
nlfpmod:

Ayo Mairo-Ese shared photos of 2023 JAMB best candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere Umeh on Arise News

Y'all can see the difference between her, and the other lady parading herself as the best.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by bayplus: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
sweetjohn:
The only thing yoruba take pass igbo is tribalism, agbeoroism, jealousy and foolishness and inferiority complex.

Please do not skip your drug.

Its consequences are gradually becoming noticeable

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by bayplus: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
I just hope and pray that JAMB will ensure the 19yr old fraudster and her father Romanus will be prosecuted, get the maximum sentence of 7yrs for the girl and possibly twice for the greedy Okada rider called Romanus who wanted to reap from where they did not sow.

JAMB needs to use these father & Daughter do example of how not to mess up with JAMB.

We cannot have a country full of fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Chemlite: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
adambest:

I go knack am if she enter university..

Na Kumuyi daughter forget it, unless you want go repent (born again) for crusade ground.
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Such an intelligent gal. Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
Decentone:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Vision101(m): 2:28am On Jul 08, 2023
@Reinaldo
Anambra is enjoying the good works of Peter Obi to date, producing such brilliant minds.

@me
Which Peter Obi? This is Lagos trained girl. Deeper life high school, mowe. Our people na wa.
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Bay28t(m): 2:53am On Jul 08, 2023
Reinaldo:
Anambra is enjoying the good works of Peter Obi to date, producing such brilliant minds.
na Anambra Deeper life school dey? It’s in Ogun state bro. E no relate

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by kbbanj10(m): 5:46am On Jul 08, 2023
Apk1:

The girl Schooled in Yoruba land.
no wonder she exelled
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by MySolace: 6:48am On Jul 08, 2023
illicit:
Na so dem for steal this beautiful Nigerian girl's shine with fraud

shocked
Oh, u later change mouth? Thought u were talking about sitting and standing? grin grin

Some people na icon of laughter!
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by illicit(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2023
[sub][/sub]
MySolace:

Oh, u later change mouth? Thought u were talking about sitting and standing? grin grin

Some people na icon of laughter!

Lol

grin
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by MySolace: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2023
mediclife1987:

Y'all can see the difference between her, and the other lady parading herself as the best.
What if d other gal is a victim of what she knows nothing about? U don't think it's possible? ...there could be a glitch somewhere.
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by MySolace: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2023
casualobserver:
This girl sounds more like somebody capable of 360. Listening to that Mesona or whatever her name is, it’s was quite hard to believe she got 362. The 249 she got is more believable. If she had presented 362 to me as an emplotlyer or a lecturer, I would have requested verification. It’s only someone like INNOSON she can fool.
I don't think so... Being fluent in English doesn't make u intelligent. Some persons learnt English as their mother tongue. Also, everyone isn't good at public speaking. Some can speak poorly, but write better. I speak from experience.

Also, judging from d way she was talking, could u believe she would score lesser in English? 66
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by wisco4real: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2023
my dear, as a student I could study mathematics. physics and chemistry for hours.
but you see English? na when I wan sleep I dey carry am so that sleep go quick catch me.
It's always boring to most science students.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by isabi2lof: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2023
Congratulations girl 🎉🎉🎉

Someone should tell me the meaning of her names ...

Deeper Life High School have gotten free publicity just like that.
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by casualobserver: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2023
MySolace:

I don't think so... Being fluent in English doesn't make u intelligent. Some persons learnt English as their mother tongue. Also, everyone isn't good at public speaking. Some can speak poorly, but write better. I speak from experience.

Also, judging from d way she was talking, could u believe she would score lesser in English? 66

I agree with you that ordinarily English is not a measure of Intelligence. However, for a Nigerian student and in the context of academics, it is. Why? Because English is your language of instruction, English is your language of communication. Whether physics, economics, chemistry, engineering, law etc etc, your textbooks, your lectures, your essays, your projects are in English. Your level of English particularly English comprehension is an indication of your academic prowess because it is an indication of your ability to understand and communicate effectively.

Now let me make it clear, If you do a post history check, I have said it many times, that we should be taught in our native languages because the number 1 problem bedeviling Nigerians is their poor level of english comprehension despite speaking English. If you do not understand the real meaning of the words being said or the words you are using, you are not really communicating or understanding what is being said. It is an epidemic in Nigeria as evident daily on Nairaland. This is the reason why Nigerian students from a country that speaks English are asked to take English proficiency examinations abroad.

In summary

1. I stand by my assertions, as far as academics, English is the language of academic communication. if your grasp of English is poor you are extremely unlikely to finish top of your class no matter how naturally intelligent you are.

2. As far as natural (outside of classroom) intelligence, the girl is clearly not that intelligent. For God’s sake she didn’t even realize her own DOB, exam center, registration number on the document she printed were wrong and clearly not intelligent or exposed enough to know verify the QR code on the form she was printing.

3. As an educated Nigerian, who has been through the school system and for so long as English is our official language, the first indication of intelligence is your proficiency in English, your ability to display you are intelligent enough is to exhibit you have learnt English properly.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Villa12(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2023
ogascomax:
School no be scam o na book you no know we'll.
how many of the so called graduate is gainfully employed? That's what birth school na scam syndrome.
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Villa12(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2023
bentenny:
As usual,no one will credit Peter Obi for this feat but once a bullet is fired in the entire SE,the benighted fellas will start calling out his name!
she was born and bred in south west. She schooled in South West. She wants to study in UNILAG (first choice university after UI)
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Villa12(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2023
NOwazobia:
The irony if it all is that the woman will hide the money she earn from her high brow job or profession, while the man will be feeding, and sponsoring the family with his betting slips.

So much for the brilliant girl child. 🙄
LOl

So sane girl settle for less. No sensible girl settle for a low life
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by NOwazobia: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2023
Villa12:
LOl

So sane girl settle for less. No sensible girl settle for a low life
I know people like you won't be able to reduce the main point of my reply.

Do have a nice day.
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by bentenny(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2023
Villa12:
she was born and bred in south west. She schooled in South West. She wants to study in UNILAG (first choice university after UI)
I know that quite well
However, if the same girl had done something sinister and wrong,she would have been tagged an IPOB and a product of Peter Obi by most APC fuuls!
If he should be made to shoulder all responsiblity for all the wrong happening in SE and by acts of individuals both home and abroad why should he not be credited with their excellence even if their deeds were not done in the SE?
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Villa12(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2023
bentenny:

I know that quite well
However, if the same girl had done something sinister and wrong,she would have been tagged an IPOB and a product of Peter Obi by most APC fuuls!
If he should be made to shoulder all responsiblity for all the wrong happening in SE and by acts of individuals both home and abroad why should he not be credited with their excellence even if their deeds were not done in the SE?
you have a point
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by Omobada(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Reinaldo:
Definitely you didn't watch the video. Yes , the girl hails from Anambra but schooling at DEEPER LIFE HIGH SCHOOL MOWE (SOUTHWEST) YORUBALAND. a school owned by deeper life church established by W. F KUMUYI a respected Yoruba man.
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by commoditiesnig: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
nlfpmod:

To have 99 in Chemistry means you must be a genius o! shocked. Subject eluded me in high school! cry

Congratulations my dear!
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by MySolace: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2023
casualobserver:

I agree with you that ordinarily English is not a measure of Intelligence. However, for a Nigerian student and in the context of academics, it is. Why? Because English is your language of instruction, English is your language of communication. Whether physics, economics, chemistry, engineering, law etc etc, your textbooks, your lectures, your essays, your projects are in English. Your level of English particularly English comprehension is an indication of your academic prowess because it is an indication of your ability to understand and communicate effectively.

Now let me make it clear, If you do a post history check, I have said it many times, that we should be taught in our native languages because the number 1 problem bedeviling Nigerians is their poor level of english comprehension despite speaking English. If you do not understand the real meaning of the words being said or the words you are using, you are not really communicating or understanding what is being said. It is an epidemic in Nigeria as evident daily on Nairaland. This is the reason why Nigerian students from a country that speaks English are asked to take English proficiency examinations abroad.

In summary

1. I stand by my assertions, as far as academics, English is the language of academic communication. if your grasp of English is poor you are extremely unlikely to finish top of your class no matter how naturally intelligent you are.

2. As far as natural (outside of classroom) intelligence, the girl is clearly not that intelligent. For God’s sake she didn’t even realize her own DOB, exam center, registration number on the document she printed were wrong and clearly not intelligent or exposed enough to know verify the QR code on the form she was printing.

3. As an educated Nigerian, who has been through the school system and for so long as English is our official language, the first indication of intelligence is your proficiency in English, your ability to display you are intelligent enough is to exhibit you have learnt English properly.

No one is doubting d potent of English language. Am trying to say dat some persons are poor speakers.
Orators ain't the best knowers of English language. We have introverts who don't speak much, nd could fumble wen trying to speak. Yet, they dey're good in writing English. Shyness can make one fumble for words too.

I personally communicate better writing dan speaking...

And if I may ask, do u think her speaking prowess correspond with d score she got in English? @66

...I don't think so!
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by casualobserver: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2023
MySolace:

No one is doubting d potent of English language. Am trying to say dat some persons are poor speakers.
Orators ain't the best knowers of English language. We have introverts who don't speak much, nd could fumble wen trying to speak. Yet, they dey're good in writing English. Shyness can make one fumble for words too.

I personally communicate better writing dan speaking...

And if I may ask, do u think her speaking prowess correspond with d score she got in English? @66

...I don't think so!

You make good points but what I am talking about is more nuanced than that. There is a difference between someone who is intelligent and is unable to express himself and someone who is not intelligent period.

What is intelligence? Intelligence is simply the ability to take info, facts, previous experiences and extrapolate, deduce, create etc.

Someone who forged her own certificate, got her own date of birth wrong, exam number wrong, exam center wrong, used an outdated result slip, did not have the intelligence to know you can’t say you scored the highest in Nigeria and get away with it, is not in my books an intelligent person. There are exceptions to every rule but in Nigeria she proves the rule.

Getting 249 in Jamb at the age of 19 is average. I sat for jamb at the age of 15 and I got 336. English is the root of our educational system in Nigeria, if you are not grounded in English, you are unlikely to navigate an examination such that you come top. Even if you are intelligent, your deficiencies in English will betray you either in understanding the questions (especially trick questions) or effectively communicating your answer.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by MySolace: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
casualobserver:

You make good points but what I am talking about is more nuanced than that. There is a difference between someone who is intelligent and is unable to express himself and someone who is not intelligent period.

What is intelligence? Intelligence is simply the ability to take info, facts, previous experiences and extrapolate, deduce, create etc.

Someone who forged her own certificate, got her own date of birth wrong, exam number wrong, exam center wrong, used an outdated result slip, did not have the intelligence to know you can’t say you scored the highest in Nigeria and get away with it, is not in my books an intelligent person. There are exceptions to every rule but in Nigeria she proves the rule.

Getting 249 in Jamb at the age of 19 is average. I sat for jamb at the age of 15 and I got 336. English is the root of our educational system in Nigeria, if you are not grounded in English, you are unlikely to navigate an examination such that you come top. Even if you are intelligent, your deficiencies in English will betray you either in understanding the questions (especially trick questions) or effectively communicating your answer.
Well, I personally think dat even wen d result is established to b forged, d gal could b innocent of d whole situation. There could be an error somewhere. My opinion though
Re: JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos) by casualobserver: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
MySolace:

Well, I personally think dat even wen d result is established to b forged, d gal could b innocent of d whole situation. There could be an error somewhere. My opinion though

A most unintelligent opinion or conclusion, considering the girl herself has confessed to forging the certificate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NUC Declares NTI Degrees Illegal -channels Television. / Who Else Did This? / UNILAG Disowns Lecturer Who Raped Admission Seeker - PUNCH

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.