Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. (1817 Views)

Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years / Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? / Which Mobile Network Has The Fastest Internet Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. by OmoFiditi: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
What is going on with the Airtel network? It has been terrible in the past few days.
I can't make clear calls, can't hold online meetings and presentations can't even download files.
Are they not aware that people are dependent on their network for day to day function?

And why is it impossible to reach their customer care. All the codes and number that I previously called to get to them no longer function.

Is Airtel going comatose and defunct?

Wetin dey occur for that Airtel HQ, gan gan sef?
Re: Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. by OmoFiditi: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Abi na only me dey suffer this thing? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Re: Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. by Af0NjaAreLiars: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Abi na only me dey suffer this thing? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
No be only you boss
I thought it was a localised thing.
Re: Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. by LikeAking: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
True!
Re: Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. by Oscarchims: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omoh... Here in pH... Na mad
Re: Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. by CartelKenneth: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
Use mtn Una no go hear
Na because of South African xenophobia Una dry cry
Now see๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. by iHateFraudsters: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Use mtn Una no go hear
Na because of South African xenophobia Una dry cry
Now see๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Who still uses MTN?

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. by OmoFiditi: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2023
Abeg how do I reach Airtel customer care on phone. Their 111 no longer works?
Re: Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. by CartelKenneth: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Who still uses MTN?

92.9m nigerians๐Ÿ˜‚

basically everyone uses mtn

Anytime I see people use all these glo and 9 mobile I'm always surprised and confused

1 Like

Re: Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. by Bossman(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
I concur. Most Nigerians use MTN. They may have another line, but will still have MTN. Same here. I have two MTN lines. One is strictly for my internet.
Re: Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. by OmoFiditi: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2023
CartelKenneth:

92.9m nigerians๐Ÿ˜‚

basically everyone uses mtn

Anytime I see people use all these glo and 9 mobile I'm always surprised and confused

Airtel use to be the most preferred for internet services, but they have recently been very poor. 9mobile was better until early last year.
Re: Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. by CartelKenneth: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Airtel use to be the most preferred for internet services, but they have recently been very poor. 9mobile was better until early last year.

9mobile has even surpassed glo sef it surprised all of us

Samuel adenuga is still at home watching dstv and soaking garri while other networks are launching 5G๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. by Jeffy1206(m): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2023
Mine is glo. Can't use data for days now
Re: Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
I wish i had seen this before subscribing.

All the Networks are in comatose as the country is bed ridden with incurable sickness.

I had to reload another airtime on stupid mtn for subscription just now.

So this how my N5000 Subscription is going to Waste.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Network Has Been Terrible In The Past Few Days. by slimsophiediva(f): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:
What is going on with the Airtel network? It has been terrible in the past few days.
I can't make clear calls, can't hold online meetings and presentations can't even download files.
Are they not aware that people are dependent on their network for day to day function?

And why is it impossible to reach their customer care. All the codes and number that I previously called to get to them no longer function.

I thought I was the only one ๐Ÿฅบ
Is Airtel going comatose and defunct?

Wetin dey occur for that Airtel HQ, gan gan sef?

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Message With Only Name No Number. / Infinix Race Alpha Smart Gesture / Buy Your Cheap Mtn Data Bundles Here, 1GB for N1,400!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.