Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,833 members, 7,906,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

Uganda Apologizes To African Descends For Selling Them To Slavery - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uganda Apologizes To African Descends For Selling Them To Slavery (281 Views)

DJ Cuppy Donates £100k To African Students At Oxford University / FG Apologizes To Students, Parents Over Prolonged ASUU Strike / Is Teaching Job Now A Modern Day Slavery?? Honestly I'm So Angry Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uganda Apologizes To African Descends For Selling Them To Slavery by Ningishzida: 12:25am On Jul 08, 2023
A huge step forward. The effect of this might not be felt in a year. Maybe not even two. But the Black head people are gradually realising their true self.

Africa is the home of every Black Head human. Out of its dust my Father, Ea, cloned your oldest Ancestor. How can you be at peace in the diaspora when the antennas in your head are no longer nourished by the red mud of the Abzu?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aturAW8HH2g

1 Like

Re: Uganda Apologizes To African Descends For Selling Them To Slavery by exotique1fy(f): 5:30am On Jul 08, 2023
The uncomfortable truth about slavery is that blacks sold other blacks as slaves to the Europeans. The whites have apologised (numerous times), but the blacks, especially the ones here in Nigeria will never do so.

(1) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: When Will Innoson Apologise To JAMB? / My Final Year At Stake / Nigerian Universities Will Face A Decline In Patronage Soon, Warns Uniosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.