Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself (45846 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by wizkidblogger(f): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2023
lol. they advised her to claim that no one aided her so her geng won't be punished

but God dey sha

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Lanre1st(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2023
Igwe9:

You have to single out a tribe whereas many other people of different tribes also participated in defending the girl at first or do you just have problem with the tribe, in as much as some people brought tribal sentiment to it, that does not mean that everybody saw it like that. I personally blamed jamb at first and that's JAMB as an institution when little information about what transpired was known and the blame was for JAMB to wait for an independent report before going public, atleast to know where the error came from.

So, jettison this tribal narrative before it cuts across every tribe. No tribe is an exception even in the white man's land

Apology for tribal narrative, it's due to many verbal attacks received from her defenders.

But on blaming JAMB, JAMB did not respond to social media until media House call their attention to why she was among the top scorer published. JAMB published their findings first I.e her correct score but reactions of many statemen Fed. Honourable of her constituency, INNOSON'S etc. and continue defending the lie by the girl push JAMB to sanction her In their second brief.

On investigation, no independent report will change what is in their system. It we masses that suppose to be patient for investigator before pointing finger or blaming someone. Regards
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2023
1Alex:
She must refund innoson 3 million naira.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Baatunde(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2023
Uncle Iyke, this typicalresponse of " what of Tinubu" to explain anything negative is not a sensible and credible one. Every case on its own merit..... good enough all of the negatives you mentioned about Tinubu have been raised at the tribunal and if he is pronounced guilty so be it......let us stop distracting from the main issue on ground by comparing what are unproven allegations to a well established and proven crime

iyke2frankeze:
Like I said from inception, that result was Forged but I insist that the same punishment mete on Tinubu for identity theft, certificate forgery, age falsification, drug involvement and daylight robbery on presidential election day should be meted on her too.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2023
richie240:
All ds 'investigative committee/report' na oversabi.....a total waste of time and resources.
The girl wey done confess her crime tey-tey?

Na like this una go dey set committee upandan to 'investigate' any ndigbo citizen caught for crime?

Na bcus una nor like to dey hear truth, that's why!

I blv all d "jamb is attacking her bcus she's our sista" crew will allow us drink water drop cup henceforth.
cool

The real candidate with the genuine highest score, isn't the candidate from Igbo tribe? Why all these victimisation cries?

Pls if una see truth, dey talk am
What the girl did was entirely bad and even if na for saner clime, she won't go unpunished.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Ashirioluwa: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2023
I know those who believed that the girl was too young or innocent to carry out a scam of this magnitude will now change their position after reading this investigation's report.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Rebelutionary: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124284539:

Most of you enjoying being stupid, the said girl is from Enugu State but resident in Anambra state, they took the responsibility because she is a resident of Anambra state, the girl that got the highest core she is from Anambra state
You shouldnt be the one calling someone "stuupid" naaahh far from it. Not after how you embarrassed yourself on this matter, arguing blindly about what you absolutely know nothing about! Interestingly it is you who brought this communique here to save face!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by jedisco(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2023
Osilama1:
is it seun that said many Igbos should defend mmesoma rubbish here

You are still going down that rat hole of bigotry. Seems bigotry cant allow you comprehend my point. I specifically did not mention any group
Like I said, it's @Seun that has allowed this fora thrive on such.

Go on reddit, and other social media that folks around the world use. How much of ethnic slurring runs there?

If all you have to say is 'us vs them', dont bother responding to my message.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Judolisco(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2023
GeneralPulal:

I don't believe they waste their time. I believe there's more to the fake results. I believe the girl is telling lies to cover up those who helped her manipulate the results! They must have promised her money just so she won't reveal the whole thing!

If real investigation is done outside Anambra, believe me, she's not the only one involved! For them to be trying to wrap everything up on her head shows it all..

Her fake results was an old results of another 2021 candidates. They edited the result to input her details but forgot to edit the Age!

She knows her result is fake! But I don't believe she manipulated it all by herself! The moment I got to know the owner of the CBT she wrote the exam from was a former politician from Anambra, then I know their might be more to the forging..
u didn't follow dis news from d start... Go to Google play store and you'll see d app dat she used it's free
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by EdiskyHarry: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2023
Please arrest the fake ugly mmesoma and punish her for forgery.
You can deceive innoson not Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2023
UCyril:
Hope everybody can now rest, the girl is fraudulent and she has to be punished to serve as a deterrent to others

All these things is to show the world that OBI manipulated iRev
Check it is
Tinubu media carry the whole thing for head
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Semaj77(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2023
Maize247:
Asimiyu Bolanle should sue Mmesoma Ejimeke for using her QR code and forging her old UTME results. With the submitted reports from Anambra state panel, it is obvious this lady, Asimiyu Bolanle has been embarrassed and her name soiled and her privacy infringed upon. I recommend she press charges against the forger, Mmesoma or the JAMB itself.

Though, Mmesoma real results deserves admission at The Unilag but the school should deny her even if JAMB decides to forgive her. This type of lady does not deserve admission in Unilag because the case of Chidima, the Mascomm student killer is still fresh.

No doubt, both real and fake Highest UTME scorers are Anambra state origin, The real highest scorer gets her education in Yoruba land while the fake one receives education in Anambra state. Both choose Unilag for their tertiary education.

If we look at the majority of igbo leaders and academicians, they got education in Yoruba land and these two ladies is a testament to this claims.

Without boasting, Igbo people should respect the Yorubas because we make them one way or the other. Unfortunately, most of the attacks the Yorubas get come from these people expecially those that we host, built and still helping.

The real highest JAMB scorer is made in Ogun state while the fake one is made in Anambra. Mmesoma ban still subsists and she must be prosecuted legally to serve as a lesson and warning to others.

Do not turn this issue into a tribal thing
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by lapintoz: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2023
The animosity between igbo and yoruba is still the fallout from the civil war. What Awolowo did and what he did not do to make igbo people lose the war. How Zik betrayed Awolowo to become President in the 1st Republic. This has been passed from one generation to the next. Until one side is ready to forgive and forget, we will continue to have this strife.

But the Yorubas have moved on. I wish most of the Igbos will do the same. There is more chemistry between the East and West....even better than what subsist North of the Niger.

Maize247:
Asimiyu Bolanle should sue Mmesoma Ejimeke for using her QR code and forging her old UTME results. With the submitted reports from Anambra state panel, it is obvious this lady, Asimiyu Bolanle has been embarrassed and her name soiled and her privacy infringed upon. I recommend she press charges against the forger, Mmesoma or the JAMB itself.

Though, Mmesoma real results deserves admission at The Unilag but the school should deny her even if JAMB decides to forgive her. This type of lady does not deserve admission in Unilag because the case of Chidima, the Mascomm student killer is still fresh.

No doubt, both real and fake Highest UTME scorers are Anambra state origin, The real highest scorer gets her education in Yoruba land while the fake one receives education in Anambra state. Both choose Unilag for their tertiary education.

If we look at the majority of igbo leaders and academicians, they got education in Yoruba land and these two ladies is a testament to this claims.

Without boasting, Igbo people should respect the Yorubas because we make them one way or the other. Unfortunately, most of the attacks the Yorubas get come from these people expecially those that we host, built and still helping.

The real highest JAMB scorer is made in Ogun state while the fake one is made in Anambra. Mmesoma ban still subsists and she must be prosecuted legally to serve as a lesson and warning to others.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Judolisco(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2023
KosiGee:

Many people in their 20s are still writing UME/JAMB. Even a 21 year old who took JAMB or GCE, passed both, gain admission to study a course like medicine would graduate before 28…that’s still a young age to be a graduate…

Mmesoma wasted her talent and I hope she’s punished severely for this.

To hell with that pathological liar. What a very foolish girl.
yes now...I had people in my department dat finished sch age 30....i didn't even know they were dat old until during NYSC mobilisation... Her 249 score was a good score and she would have gotten admission... She applied for pharmacy or something... 249 is a decent score
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by ogascomax: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2023
femisplash:
Jamb has already come out with verified facts and incontrovertible evidences against the forged results and to futher authenticate its system as being foolproof, therefore anyother investigation or committee is a mere waste of time and resources. Shame on the enemifs of the state who are fond of attacking our institutions from the Police to INEC to the Judiciary to Jamb, you shall all lose las las.

I would have considered your post a worthy post if you didn't shamelessly introduce the police and INEC into it. It shows that you aren't different from the girl. It shows that as long things favour your myopic self you are good but once it doesn't it's wrong. It's only a madman of wicked man that will defend those institutions you mentioned there.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by APCNig: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2023
UCyril:
Hope everybody can now rest, the girl is fraudulent and she has to be punished to serve as a deterrent to others

Innocent looking young prostitute who was born at a baby factory.

If you have been buying sex like me, then you would have met several like her looking so innocent, yet they have been professional prostitute since they were 13 years old

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Ihenzy(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2023
Creamypie:
No need again nah. All these special center candidates shouldnt be taken seriously at all.Shes not even intelligent at all, using old result format last used 2 years ago to do dagbo result, Making her result slip to be different from others. Once again, jamb has offered 1million to any person who can point out even the smallest mistake in their portal, which no person, including supporters of forgery, has come out at all . some are now saying at 19, she's too young to forge it by herself, all in a bid to exonerate her. 19 na small pikin? At 18, I don clear waec. Na public school I go. Ika grammar school, Agbor
At 19 i was in 300L in the university.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Germi9: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2023
nairalanda1:

Virginity does not mean innocence in all things. Virgins can lie, cheat, steal, etc. Likewise non-virgins can be good people.

Oga nobody argue dat one with u
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by willibounce1(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2023
Just look at how the senseless ipob flat headed scoundrels keep embarrassing their region. Very daft set of people. You need to see the way they made the whole thing about tribe, claiming other Nigerians hate them because they are igbos. A girl committed fraud and they claimed she was being targeted because she's igbo. Very embarrassing. Tweh! These are the same people who want adaobi to become president. To become president and embarrass the whole nation? God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Rebuke: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2023
I can't lie, I am highly disappointed in this girl🤦‍♂️

Despite all this denial and her innocent look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndKdwarKymA
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by tete7000(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2023
adanny01:

It is bad that the recommendation did not include making her face the law.

At some point I sided with her and couldn't believe a young girl would do such thing. She most likely had an accomplice. That's what should be investigated and all of them should face charges of forgery.

If I am to recommend a punishment, the girl should be given some serious flogging to help her recover her senses and sanity. That is what she needs.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Kingzjayzee: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2023
Jesuschristus:
No it's a lie,the girl sorry woman doesn't look like someone who can do that.
na this one look like someone who can do that

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Sammy5413(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2023
While your brain told you she downloaded an app, your brain was likewise blind to the fact that she was assisted by someone probably at a cyber Cafe, at school or any other environ. Never let your mouth and hands be faster than your brain unless you're retarded. There's no crime without an accomplice
Kukutenla:

Learn to be calm. Your invective does not add anything to your point.
Now, let's apply brain to this matter.
Has it occurred to you that while the original result she got from jamb did not meet her expectations, she checked online for where she could get "another" result. She then saw the app that manufactures fake results online and downloaded it, and went ahead to manufacture her preferred result. Note also that she just wanted to show off the result to her school principal and her parents and never intended it to go this far. It's also obvious the app was using Jamb's old format so that no one will mistake it for the original jamb result but the girl was oblivious of that when she decided to use that format to print out her result.
This reality is what your brain will tell you happened if you decide to use your brain and not just throwing insults.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Kingzjayzee: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Rebuke:
I can't lie, I am highly disappointed in this girl🤦‍♂️

Despite all this denial and her innocent look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndKdwarKymA
further gives credence to the saying "do not judge a book by its cover"

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by HitlerWasRight: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Thegamingorca:

She is getting scholarship to canada

And you think any university will want anything to do with her fraudulent ass?

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by DMCY: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2023
jaxxy:

There is no victimisation or conspiracy here. I'm glad the truth is finally out and the young girl has admitted her wrong.

I defended her bt also wanted the truth to be found by proper investigation. I'm glad it was.

I hope others defending wrong innocently or otherwise will also accept the truth went it is presented to them.

The election tribunal is sitting or also discovering the truth.

I’m also an ardent advocate of truth sir, right from the beginning it was really glaring and vivid to us all the lady in question was parading a fake result but then they wouldn’t let others talk and start claiming ethnic bla bla bla

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by DeleTaller: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2023
And Peter Obi already congratulated the fraud.... Shame shame shame.

The girl behaved like a harden criminal..
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Elnesto(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2023
It should be extended to 5 years. To forge your own result and then lie publicly deserves prison sentence.

Fkmodhi:
At her age the girl deceived the gullible, she still deserve to be punished and i hope the 3 years banned will stay…
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Semaj77(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The real highest scorer, Precious Umeh was on AriseTV yesterday and spoke so brilliantly & eloquently, but she is not trending.

Her kinsmen that were blindly, boldly & shamelessly defending a fraud have not offered Precious any scholarship abroad & are suddenly silent. This reveals a lot about their fraudulent character and twisted values. Even the clown that offered the fraud scholarship is nowhere to be found. Always driven by ego and emotion into shame and defeat; the same attitude they bring to politics with the same results.

What irked me the most was the boldness with which she lied to world in her video and even on national TV. The shameless fraud, enabled by shameless frauds, should be made to apologize publicly just like she tried to fool the gullible publicly with her deceitful video and serve her punishment.

Congrats to Precious Kamsiyochukwu Umeh 👏🏽🎉

Please stop all this tribal hate , you don't have to bring tribe into this
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Baatunde(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2023
I hail you ma ( sorry i didnt check your moniker before replying). I swear to God sincerely, all these hatred of each other is really unnecessary. Imagine most people living abroad would be quick to shout out at racism whenever we are the victims, but back within our own race we openly embrace tribalism. It really is a shame!

Injera:

I agree with you. It is not as black and white as I said. You only need to read my previous post to see that. But recently I realized that as Christians we are meant to be a shining light in this dark world. Positivity rather than negativity. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by wallrichy: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2023
So sad that you are demarketing yourself despite marketing yourself......u re an architect and I believe you need all the contacts you can ever get on Nairaland. So be careful what you say or write, potential client might be reading your view. Please stop the abuse and concentrate on a positive vibes always. The girl is a crook backed up by most of her naive tribal bigots. It's very glaringly from Onset that she was lying. It's a new dawn and let's forgive the tribal bigots that are always shouting Victimization. I believe there are millions of Messomma from that region she comes from planning to do or even did the same thing.

ArcSEMPECJ:
Is this girl alright? Like what the nonsense is this all about

How can she come to a national TV to be displaying nonsense?

Who lured her to this kind of defamation of character ??

What kind of parents ( may be misinformed anyway ) let's cancel that but will raise such a girl to develop this kind of heart

For those generating tribal attack here , well, you all are fools ......no apologies abeg ...

For those calling Innoson a clown out of jealousy and hatred , you all are fools...( No apologies)

For those relating this to Igbos calling them one name or the other, may you be like Biko Haram leader, Huspupi , etc to your generations...

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Adeneeyee84: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2023
Victimization tribe should come out public and apologize to the whole of the country... Igbos are too dumb for the progress of the country

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' / When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.