Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,303 members, 7,910,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It (1921 Views)

When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by sirjustice1575(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2023
Good day Nairalanders.

Please, when a girl tells his toaster give me some time let me think about it, what is she upto?

Dominique
Rocktation
Farano

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by seniorgozman(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2023
You have passed the stage
Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by sirjustice1575(m): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2023
seniorgozman:
You have passed the stage

How?,. What stage are you talking about?.. Please, can you throw more light.
Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by seniorgozman(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2023
sirjustice1575:

How?,. What stage are you talking about?.. Please, can you throw more light.
She has accepted your proposal

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by Olarewaju89: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2023
She want to break another innocent guy heart before coming to you, and probably she might do the same thing if she see another simp like you.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by Cassandraloius: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2023
It's 50/50 chance.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by Stawner16(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2023
Why are you “toasting” her in the first place? It’s outdated. All you need is vibe well with each other then you smoothly transition into whatever you two wanna be.

11 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by Salary: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2023

**Love still dey shack this one...

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by Sonnobax15(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2023
grin
Meaning say hope still dey.........

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by VinnyBaba: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2023
She wants Time, to do her personal Investigations on.

*The Job you do
*Whether you have other Girlfriends
*Whether you still live in your Parents
*Whether you are a Redpiller.
Etc. 😕🙂

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by sirjustice1575(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2023
Cassandraloius:
It's 50/50 chance.

Can you please, throw more light?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by sirjustice1575(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2023
Stawner16:
Why are you “toasting” her in the first place? It’s outdated. All you need is vibe well with each other then you smoothly transition into whatever you two wanna be.

Toasting her is like letting her know the intention you have for her.
Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by sirjustice1575(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2023
Salary:

**Love still dey shack this one...

Love is a beautiful thing when you find one. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by sirjustice1575(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Meaning say hope still dey.........

How?,.. Abeg tell me make I know.
Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2023
It means she's about to make u her side nigga

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by sirjustice1575(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

She wants Time, to do her personal Investigations on.

*The Job you do
*Whether you have other Girlfriends
*Whether you still live in your Parents
*Whether you are a Redpiller.
Etc. 😕🙂

Oh!!.. Alright.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by sirjustice1575(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2023
Runnerzz:
It means she's about to make u her side nigga

Side nigga,.. As how?
Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by sirjustice1575(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2023
Olarewaju89:
She want to break another innocent guy heart before coming to you, and probably she might do the same thing if she see another simp like you.

I'm not a simp. grin cheesy
Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2023
sirjustice1575:

Side nigga,.. As how?
Assistant boyfriend 😏

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by dihnawris: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2023
cry
Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by limsycutey(f): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2023
It's as simple as it appears. She wants to weigh all her options.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by sirjustice1575(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2023
Runnerzz:

Assistant boyfriend 😏

grin grin
Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by OndoRaph(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2023
sirjustice1575:

Side nigga,.. As how?
OP, what do you even understand? This your questions shouldn't
Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by WantsandMore: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Stawner16:
it'll end in tears grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by helinues: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Only if what she would be thinking about won't get koko
Re: When A Girl Tells You, Give Me Some Time Let Me Think About It by thesilentman(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
There you go again! It only means one of this:
1.She is not attracted to you-0 chemistry(on both physical and sexual level).So keep off!
2.She wants to play games,hoping you'd pursue her.DON'T-it's never worth it.The days of Romeo and Juliet are far gone.
3.Bad approach format-you probably didn't hide your neediness in your approach.
SOLUTION:Forget her and move onto another girl-the permutation style.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria Girl Says She Likes You / Any Lead City University Students On Nairaland? / 92 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.