Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,634 members, 7,914,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:35 AM

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) (58004 Views)

Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Anny69(f): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
being:

But seriously, what you wrote even though a joke, shows signs of PTSD! Nevertheless, don't kys o!!
For real. He needs therapy.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by dorin27(f): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ha!

It is well.
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by DestinyNigga: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:
Which kin mumu behavior be this one ??

If na me , I go call am inside the house beat shege comot her body

U no geh brain

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by haslaw(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Worriedwife:
The guy is calm. If it is a test, then he passed. Some men would have slapped her on the spot.

Speak for your family members only

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Exceed15: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

Say wetin happen na?

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by LONEWOLFJOHN: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjU9g-CWGhs

wetin come be brother benerds fault now for God's sake
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Brownshoe: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
ahnie:

It's not good sir!
I recently read one of your thread and I remembered being empathic,I m just surprised reading this from you.

Anyways happy weekend n do have a great weekend

Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by tnerro1(m): 12:07am On Jul 09, 2023
Well, that shows the man has patience, so quarrel no go plenty for this marriage
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by AmVeryOk: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2023
Kooldon:
The groom looked so calm, composed and accommodating,
Oh Gosh! My kind of guy. Business Card

In his inner mind, "I swear, this marriage must continue"

Happy Married Life
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by olawonder(m): 12:39am On Jul 09, 2023
Purvan:

Ah, se you get mental problems ni??
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Wkaay(m): 3:36am On Jul 09, 2023
Sign of .......
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:39am On Jul 09, 2023
The effects of transmission of mouth odour
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Originalsly: 4:29am On Jul 09, 2023
Hmmm .... the wife poured food ..... I was wondering what kind soup.
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 4:39am On Jul 09, 2023
Which Kind Wahala Be This One Na?
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by timmyblast(m): 5:04am On Jul 09, 2023
Purvan:

osinwì
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by mosaicafrique: 5:43am On Jul 09, 2023
It's not deliberate, it simply a case of Brother Bernard.
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by uunwanaobong3: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2023
NwekeUG:

Nigerian men are so unromantic..... If na White man, as the wife mistakenly pour him food, he should have hold the wife there and romantically kiss and fo-ndle her, rubbing the food all-over their body in a romantic and sexy way and doing nasty messy things to her to the jealous of all haters.

The husband always love, shield, and protect his wife, no matter the kind of mess she makes.

That is why God gave you musles and six packs to use and protect your wife.
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by KonTagiousBull: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2023
NwekeUG:

That about of Brother Bennard makes me think it's either a ruse or deliberate action.
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by radiolover(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2023
Eh brother Bernard for me.
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Ijaya123: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2023
Purvan:

You need help.
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by charlizonto: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2023
She can't believe she's getting married
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2023
Purvan:

you never ready to marry be that.
Those people and mumunest na 5&6 grin
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2023
Kooldon:
The groom looked so calm, composed and accommodating,
Oh Gosh! My kind of guy.

In his inner mind, "I swear, this marriage must continue"
Sharap!
Happy Married Life
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by ahnie: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2023
[quote author=Brownshoe post=124304008][/quote]
THis own You're quoting me upandan naira, disturbing my mentions,are you now a member of the YSSG'S on nairaland?

One like that has dedicated his entire comments on nairaland to me,he makes sure that he gives me like 40 mentions everyday cheesy cheesy all these small akanwu boiz with dirty dreads.
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by stanbillion200(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2023
Purvan:

Ontop wife wey you just marry?
Una marriage go start on the wrong foot
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by achimendy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
Purvan:

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Ay04z(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.........the boss man,i dn miss u sha...
abi... Na only slowminir we dey see.. grin
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
Chase her into za oza room and you know the rest grin grin
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
lol, brother benard is so chilled about it.
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by bukatyne(f): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
rajunor:
The headline made it look like she intentionally poured the food on her husband.

Propaganda wink

@OP:

What exactly is there to debate? Wife wanted to kiss her husband and poured food on him by mistake.
Re: The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) by Remii(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
overjoy got her, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.