Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:49 AM

Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result (2671 Views)

‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson / Joseph Odemuyiwa Admits Forging Certificate - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by femisplash: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

See excuse. Chai. So the constitution allows resignation in the case of forgerrry? How old are you kid?
Are you aware that all her credentials went through security scrutiny twice, as a commissioner and a federal minister, so, who's to blame?, despite that, she resigned, did Stella Oduah resign over her fake certificate? . Take a back seat, clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by geesilver(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kukutenla:

Use your brain. There are many students who add 1 to 0 to claim a score of 10 to get a pat on the back or that promised ice cream from their parents. Maybe we should march them all to jail or juvenile centers.
There's something called youthful exuberance and it has nothing to do with an intent to commit crime but rather an intent to feel good and appreciated.
So if you think the right thing is to jail her, you can approach the court with her case file. But those who are knowledgeable in child psychology will tell you she had no intent to commit crime.
From your explanation it's either you know one or coupable in this..... Because your excuses gave me a goosebumps.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by Gajagojo: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
I agree she should apologise but she should not get Zero punishment because it is important to set a deterrent
If another person does it in future maybe a Yoruba person they will say what about so and so
That would be wrong
If she is punished no person will bring in whataboutism.
There must be a balance between forgiveness and deterrence
Also she so far has not shown genuine contrition
Let us not forget that she did not confess on time allowing a needless investigation and embarrassment to her state
To my mind the minimum punishment should be cancellation of her result for this year

She will be lucky not to be charged to court.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by geesilver(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
This is exactly the point. If she gets a pat on her back and the matter dismissed, it becomes a precedent. And law enforcement agencies will find it difficult to prosecute future offenders
That's why it's always good to set a scapegoat for others to learn from

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by Obaaderemi2: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Useless Keyamo. SAN who deffended Tinubu no certificate. No Origin. Drug Lord. Buhari certificateless. Now young girl is his headache. The same morons who gave Kemi Adeosun safe passage out of Nigeria after she forged NYSC certificate instead of going to jail now sees Mmesomma as their headache.

Them and their surporters are evil. Big criminal should be FREE. Poor criminal should be hanged. Hypocrisy. Shame.

Keyamo = Uselessness
FKK = Uselessness
Reno Omokri = Uselessness

All of them Uselesscheesy cheesy
Keyamo is actually supporting the woman who faked jamb result. I'm not sure you read the report.
Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by Kukutenla: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Afamed:

You are neither here nor there.

You are nothing but confirmed confused entity

From your post, you did not know the meaning of perjury
What is the meaning of perjury? And how old are you

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by suxkill: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
seunmsg:
She is old enough to face the consequences of her action. Enough of this pitying, emotional , sentimental and patronizing take on the issue. She committed forgery and should be prosecuted. That’s the only way to deter others from doing same. She can get counseling while in prison.

I agree with you that she should face the law but you never said something similar when Kemi the former finance minister did the same thing.

Tribal and religious sentiment will never make this country great.
Get that into your skull.
Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by Igwe9(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lol, I remember those that give people fake admission in the university. A friend of mine did 5 years in UI to find out in the final year that his admission was actually fake. School collected all the school fees and everything amounted to nothing, he got admission in another university to do another five years and got married while in the university.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by Cantonese: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
First time he has said anything decent in a long time.
Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by Racoon(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
seunmsg:
..She committed forgery and should be prosecuted. That’s the only way to deter others from doing same. She can get counseling while in prison.
Yes! Mmesoma must be prosecuted but you are here always defending the most despicable forger and criminal ever seen in the political history of Nigeria.

"Mr Onanuga did not clarify whether or not Mr Tinubu could be held responsible by the law since he was the candidate whose signature appeared on the falsified document filed under oath.

Mr Onanuga said Nigerians should disregard perjury charges against Mr Tinubu because he has not held any political office since he concluded his two terms in 2007, until earlier this month when he clinched the presidential nomination of the ruling party...."
"Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC" - Campaign Team.
https://gazettengr.com/just-in-tokunbo-afikuyomi-falsified-tinubus-academic-credentials-to-inec-says-campaign-headquarters/

Bayo Onanuga, Mr Tinubu’s campaign aide did not immediately reply to messages seeking clarification on his principal’s contradictory statements.
"Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC."
https://gazettengr.com/tinubus-background-claim-at-chatham-house-contradicts-sworn-affidavit-to-inec/

David Hundeyin: Evidence Shows Documents Submitted By Tinubu To INEC Are Fakes - 
https://www.nairaland.com/7437231/david-hundeyin-evidence-shows-documents#118454994
Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by intellisquard: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
advanceDNA:
keyamo said “She’s a brilliant girl, judging by her actual score of 249.

So u pple re still confident she scored the 249 by herself..... make una dey play
I am sure she did exam malpractice to get that 249 sef... All these Obi supporters need to understand OBItuary also start with OBI
Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by juman(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
Igbos needs attitudinal change.
They claim victim in all circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by Asswipemod: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
seunmsg:
She is old enough to face the consequences of her action. Enough of this pitying, emotional , sentimental and patronizing take on the issue. She committed forgery and should be prosecuted. That’s the only way to deter others from doing same. She can get counseling while in prison.

Kadoso, O se wicked bayi? Why do you want to destroy her life. How many of your mentors and heroes who pilfered the Commonwealth are in prison so as to deter others? Is Buhari in jail now? The punishment for her is enough jare.
Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by Afamed: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kukutenla:

What is the meaning of perjury? And how old are you

Old enough to be your Uncle

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by Kukutenla: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Afamed:

Old enough to be your Uncle
Lol. You're close to the grave. Be prepared
Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by Johans2023: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Just the way tinubu was given admission into Chicago university without secondary school results abi.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by patrick100(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hm.
Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by lebienconnu: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
I am in perfect simulacrum with the prayer of Keyamo’s motion on this. This is my humble logomachy and the logomachy that I make without legal partial. I just decided to unleash my Obahiagbonistic tendency just a lil’ bit.

She has learnt enough from the bollocking she has received from the social media. I can imagine how she is feeling right now. It’s like a thief caught red handed and disgraced publicly. She can not pass without people staring at her and whispering “that is the Jamb thief”. This is enough punishment.
Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by Gajagojo: 4:00am On Jul 09, 2023
Normally this should be a non issue
It is an issue because of

Ibo people
1. Assuming the result was genuine they proceeded to tell us how That proves their superiority to everybody
2. Having discovered it was fake they proceeded to assail us with the most nauseating and unreasonable tribal defence and victimhood story

Thus projecting a spectre of dishonesty and unreasonable character with no sense of the consequences.
That a whole state government got involved is disgraceful

Ibos need to go and reflect deeply

This is a new low

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by princeFAD: 4:39am On Jul 09, 2023
Epistasis:
The girl made a video to deceive all Nigerians. She must face the consequences of her terrible action.

And she was bold in the video , knowing she knew she was lying to the whole Nation, even to the whole world in the video. That really shows how very cunning and criminally minded she is.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Reacts As Mmesoma Admits Forging UTME Result by jullary(m): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
See am not here for any insults,i dont supprt the wayward girl.
check my edited comment.
i be confirm ODOGBOLU ijebu man! What am saying is that they are quick to respond to issues liked but once its the economy's issues that will benefit u and i, they keep shup. Simple(quote author=sleek214 post=124289815]
Are we talking about Buhari? You Obidient clown [/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Situation Report On The Attack And Killing Of Military Personnel On Peace Missio / Naira Bounce Back:the Impact Of Cardoso’s Strategies / South East Just Giving A Joy Of Matured Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.