Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:42 PM

Son Of Kogi State Governor Owns N5bn Hotel In Abuja (summer Set Continental) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Son Of Kogi State Governor Owns N5bn Hotel In Abuja (summer Set Continental) (4654 Views)

Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of Kogi State Governor Owns N5bn Hotel In Abuja (summer Set Continental) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2011
It might interest you to know that the most expensive hotel in Abuja is owned by 25 years old Suleiman Idris, Son of Ibrahim Idris, The Governor of Kogi State.

Suleiman has no previous employment record and yet own's Summer Set Continental Hotels located at the highbrow area of Maitama opposite the Transcorp Hilton; The property is valued at about N5 Billion Naira in the minimum.

I think Nigeria should be proud of such diligent young men, that can amaze wealth of up to N5bn at the age of 25; certainly deserves more recognition.

wait ,  am i missing something?

http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,80846.0.html

Re: Son Of Kogi State Governor Owns N5bn Hotel In Abuja (summer Set Continental) by aljharem3: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2011
those are politicians for u.

while the people suffer, they give their children the best of everything at the expense of the masses that are paying tax etc

sad
Re: Son Of Kogi State Governor Owns N5bn Hotel In Abuja (summer Set Continental) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2011
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
laugh in pain, carry go naija, he will sha employ at least 50people frm 5 billion naira project sad cheesy grin shocked, naija matter don tire person
naija, we get the best political party pdp, get the best politician self, they manage our money wela!   grin grin grin
naija life don bend, no be small

Re: Son Of Kogi State Governor Owns N5bn Hotel In Abuja (summer Set Continental) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
alj_harem:

those are politicians for u.

while the people suffer, they give their children the best of everything at the expense of the masses that are paying tax etc

sad
is it a bad thing? are we not the one that gave them chance? so let us enjoy the way they run their things jare, fidifi, power grin
Re: Son Of Kogi State Governor Owns N5bn Hotel In Abuja (summer Set Continental) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2011
No need to cry people, let us continue with our bigotry and self hate. Let us continue with our Hausa,Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Fulani hating. I am sure our politicians share those sentiment. I am sure the war is not between the have nots and the[b] have alot[/b].  grin grin grin
Re: Son Of Kogi State Governor Owns N5bn Hotel In Abuja (summer Set Continental) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

No need to cry people, let us continue with our bigotry and self hate. Let us continue with our Hausa,Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Fulani hating. I am sure our politicians share those sentiment. I am sure the war is not between the have nots and the[b] have alot[/b].  grin grin grin
grin grin grin lwkmdfh let us swim in the pure fuckery we created by ourselves na, we will be fine, our grandfather was alwys fine, our father were fine, so definitely we will be fine too jooo grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Rivers To Get 24-hour Power Supply By December / Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics / Fellers This Is A Prison Cell In Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.