Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job (1207 Views)

NTA Twitter Page Hit A Record 6000likes After Posting Peter Obi's Campaign. / Obi Cubana Offers To Purchase Nairaland For N5 Billion Naira or $11 Million / Checkout The Ongoing Construction Work At The Agege-pen Cinema Flyover (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job by saphiere(f): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Can someone please explain to me what this means?

Seun lalasticlala nlfpmod help me confirm if my email has been compromised. Thank you.
Re: Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job by saphiere(f): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Seun lalasticlala nlfpmod

Re: Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job by RealLordZeus(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
It has been harvested... crawlers visits nl a lot!

Just mark as spam and you are good although you will continue receiving such in the future
Re: Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job by flokii: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
@OP Please be careful of scammers.. Get a professional CV done and head to indeed dot com to search for openings in related fields to your course of study. If you see volunteer roles, apply.. from there they can convert you to staff.
Stay productive while you search.. I wish you the best.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job by ThugCheetah(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
I know some people gain from it but some of this yahoo fmts are so cringy.my god
Re: Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job by saphiere(f): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
RealLordZeus:
It has been harvested... crawlers visits nl a lot!

Just mark as spam and you are good although you will continue receiving such in the future
ok thanks
Re: Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job by CodeTemplar: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lots of terrible characters on NL. Some sit in a shrine with laptop and operate. One idiot like that is still on my NL DM as I speak.
Re: Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job by garriAndsugar: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
I bin think say this OP get sense I no know say na basket hold her sense
Re: Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job by Wawelexy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
I for say na Slawormirr handiwork but the guy is always noting that he doesn't run local job..

Anyways, whosoever that might be, they bomb the wrong person, cos that moniker will even collect the little funds he managed to scoop from his victim... She's a broke b*tch

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job by ronalmagic10(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ignore the mail. The scam begins the moment you reply or call that number there

Just ignore the mail. Tighten security on your bank accounts
Re: Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job by saphiere(f): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Wawelexy:
I for say na Slawormirr handiwork but the guy is always noting that he doesn't run local job..

Anyways, whosoever that might be, they bomb the wrong person, cos that moniker will even collect the little funds he managed to scoop from his victim... She's a broke b*tch
Meaning?
Re: Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job by saphiere(f): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Ignore the mail. The scam begins the moment you reply or call that number there

Just ignore the mail. Tighten security on your bank accounts
Thanks
Re: Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job by tollyboy5(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
saphiere:
Thanks
How are you doing?
If you never made any transaction dont click link or call number that you shouldnt tho. I wonder what mail you're using. The criminal in charge of the email message was intending to send it to westerners.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Mail I Received 3days After Posting My Email On Nairaland For A Job by Balogunodua(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
saphiere:
Can someone please explain to me what this means?

Seun lalasticlala nlfpmod help me confirm if my email has been compromised. Thank you.

Ignore the scam...I get some of em too..

(1) (Reply)

I Do Hatch Job For The Opposition, Don't Let Govt Arrest Me - David Hundeyin / Update: CSU Begins Collation of Tinubu’s Academic Records For Hand Over To Atiku / Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.