Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,278 members, 7,967,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:08 AM

Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery (3934 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Mrfixiit: 6:13am On Jul 09, 2023
flokii:
Make he no sleep with the girl sha.. we know their type.
He won't do that because he doesn't eat ewedu or Amala
Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Mrfixiit: 6:15am On Jul 09, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Fraudster supporting fraudster grin grin
That Bitcoin guy is an hardcore fraudster and a thief so I'm not surprised
Are you mistaking him to be hush puppi or Woodberry ?
Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Khyrvxjzy: 6:43am On Jul 09, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
DEAR ALL!

I will still sponsor Mmesoma. Whether she agreed or not that's not my problem. Suppose illegality was not celebrated openly like INEC swearing in a President who didn't win the Elections, A president with a Forged Certificate and no trace of Primary to University Education, If Nigeria didn't celebrate Elected officials who rig elections, etc. Young people won't see a reason to forge certificates and be celebrated openly. While we address this, we must look at the entire society.

If you want us to accept, celebrate and defend a President who rigged Election with Forged Certificate, we must also not destroy Little Girl's future with a forged certificate.

I will personally call her and explain to her that JAMB numbers don't define how far she can go in life and next time she shouldn't bother Forging one.

I and our company @voiceoftheeast will still SPONSOR her!

Whenever we are ready to clean the mess society has become we will start with public officials many who are elected with forged certificates. They are the bad examples People like Mmesoma are copying from.
She has made a mistake and she must be corrected and shown the right path for next time!
Selah!

there is no sin, then there is no need for forgiveness!

You can cry all you want. I will still sponsor her.
It's my Money 😆

All she needs is to be corrected with Love and explain to her why she shouldn't do it again and then give her a chance to be celebrated the right way.

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1677691879947657216?t=BLd2X9JgO9c4iqw-ikHVGQ&s=19

na God go destroy u oleribuu, u will go get gunmen to break d jail she will be put in and sponsor her na, how dis get take get business sef...

what can tinubu do to destroy their importation business ooooooo.... its like u guys are now having wings since 1970 we will give you d fulani treatment again
Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Khyrvxjzy: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2023
flokii:
Make he no sleep with the girl sha.. we know their type.

shes not a virgin, a 19 years old fraudster can chose to sleep with anyone
Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Neddstark: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2023
Stone03:

Through out your generation, you can't get a clown as this billionaire. Tie rope around your neck and help yourself with a tree branch, it's a fast way to cure your envy and frustrations

I am used to foolish statements like this from baby factory products. Rant on!

1 Like

Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by Robisky001(m): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2023
He that's without sin should be the first to cast the stone.
Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by sammirano: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
No surprise this one too is another criminal from the crime republic of Nigeria. Crime infested people
Re: Jamb: Billionaire Gaius Chibueze To Sponsor Mmesoma Despite Forgery by FuckkMOD: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Just buy one nice car, and be laussy on the internet, you will automatically become a billionaire from that Tribe. Thats how someone was saying Obi Cubana is a multi billionare.
Every Igbo is a billionaire grin grin grin

Whiteangel1234:
DEAR ALL!

I will still sponsor Mmesoma. Whether she agreed or not that's not my problem. Suppose illegality was not celebrated openly like INEC swearing in a President who didn't win the Elections, A president with a Forged Certificate and no trace of Primary to University Education, If Nigeria didn't celebrate Elected officials who rig elections, etc. Young people won't see a reason to forge certificates and be celebrated openly. While we address this, we must look at the entire society.

If you want us to accept, celebrate and defend a President who rigged Election with Forged Certificate, we must also not destroy Little Girl's future with a forged certificate.

I will personally call her and explain to her that JAMB numbers don't define how far she can go in life and next time she shouldn't bother Forging one.

I and our company @voiceoftheeast will still SPONSOR her!

Whenever we are ready to clean the mess society has become we will start with public officials many who are elected with forged certificates. They are the bad examples People like Mmesoma are copying from.
She has made a mistake and she must be corrected and shown the right path for next time!
Selah!

there is no sin, then there is no need for forgiveness!

You can cry all you want. I will still sponsor her.
It's my Money 😆

All she needs is to be corrected with Love and explain to her why she shouldn't do it again and then give her a chance to be celebrated the right way.

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1677691879947657216?t=BLd2X9JgO9c4iqw-ikHVGQ&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Engineering As A Course Of Study / See The Education History Of Naira Marley:marlians Should Be Ashamed / Seal Escapes Ocean & Is Seen Crossing Busy Road in SA (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.