Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) (1854 Views)

Snows: Abroad-Based Nigerian YouTuber Faces A Hard Day (Video) / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: What Ibadan Railway Axis Looks Like - Photo Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
If the ritual price to be paid in OGUN state developed the IGR. What are you Ranting about grin?

Cabalgeneral:

With ritualist naa are you guys not paying the price now

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by helinues: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Helinues get that skull mining ass in here

Answer this simple question

Dem swear trolling for you?

Why are you always incoherent with topic of discussion?

You better no enter market nakedly all in the name of trolling
Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by WhiteNRed: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
E go pain those children of hate from the Waste to see this.

Most of them, i can tell you, about 95% of them have never left their states to another state but they will talk like they know everywhere.
Bunch of lousy and noise makers.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Cabalgeneral: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:
If the ritual price to be paid in OGUN state developed the IGR. What are you Ranting about grin?

In your own very eye you will witness the consequence of ritualist region just as it is happening today
Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by DeadCountry: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
See what my Igbo useful idiots are celebrating. A crime infested city without good road system, (pot holes everywhere), 0% pipe born water, no electricity, no sewage system, no good health service, no standard education system not school buildings fit for humans, no social benefit for it's people A city where to survive is left for the fittest. DIRTY EVERYWHERE AND STINKING TO HIGH HEAVENS. (OKPOKO AND BIDA ROAD COMES TO MIND)

These same people are part of a people called the Igbos that are sitting on trillions of dollars worth of oil and gas that can make them to build the most beautiful modern cities that the world will marvel at, yet because of their low expectations in life as black people, they are satisfied with living like slaves and serving some illiterate terrorists from fula jalon that seized their land fill of oil and gas with the help of the British people, and refused to be liberated.

The fool that made the deceiving video and wrote and tagged it the skyscraper city. A typical lie when this same city have no more than 5 stories building in it. A city that is not fit for humans to live in, and my low expectation useful Idiot Igbos are here hailing the video maker as one in 7 wonders of the world. Igbos wake up! We can do better in Biafra where our oil and gas money will belong to only us, the owners. Below are some videos of cities that are viable for human beings to live in. You people should stop making fool of yourselves by hailing this good for nothing city called Onitsha nor any other city in Biafraland. All of our cities are glorified villages not fit for humans to live in.

ONCE BIAFRA IS RESTORED, ALL THESE GLORIFIED VILLAGES YOU CALL CITIES WILL ALL BE LEVELED TO THE GROUND AND VIABLE CITIES FIT FOR HUMANS TO LIVE IN WILL BE BUILT ALL OVER BIAFRA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m26z8escfHk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6d17ScUIiA

CLICK THE ABOVE VIDEOS TO SEE HOW CITIES FIT FOR HUMANS TO LIVE IN SHOULD LOOK LIKE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ok...no shaking ooo...

Can you now define your take on IPOB ..ESN? I wan check something...no vex

Supremos:
I bu ezigbote onye ara. Ezi Bida.

My position on Anambra has always remained that Anambra is our jewel state, the pride of East. So what are you unto?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by paramakina202: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
ANSMEDIA:
Ekogist Southwest YouTuber documentary in Onitsha the commercial and industrial hub of the east region

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLtMO3_WaHs

Ndi go back to your village,this is one of our beautiful villages.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:
@...

I will correspond through email...no vex bro
Okay

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by enemybulldozer(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
DeadCountry:
See what my Igbo useful idiots are celebrating. A crime infested city without good road system, (pot holes everywhere) 0% pipe born water, no electricity, no sewage system, no good health service, no standard education system not school buildings fit for humans, no social benefit for it's people A city where to survive is left for the fittest.

These same people are part of a people called the Igbos that are sitting on trillions of dollars worth of oil and gas that can make them to build the most beautiful modern cities that the world will marvel at, yet because of their low expectations in life as black people, they are satisfied with living like slaves and serving some illiterate terrorists from fula jalon that seized their land fill of oil and gas with the help of the British people and refused to be liberated.

The fool that made the deceiving video on wrote and tagged it the skyscraper city. A typical lie when this same city have no more than 5 stories building in it. A city that is not fit for humans to live in, and my low expectation useful Idiot Igbos are here hailing the video maker as one in 7 wonders of the world. Igbos wake up! We can do better in Biafra where our oil and gas money will belong to only us the owners. Below are some videos of cities that are viable for human beings to live on. You people should stop making fool of yourselves by hailing this good for nothing city called Onitsha nor any other city in Biafraland. All of our cities are glorified cities not fit for humans to live in.

ONCE BIAFRA IS RESTORED, ALL THESE GLORIFIED CITIES WILL ALL BE LEVELED TO THE GROUND AND VIABLE CITIES FIT FOR HUMANS TO LIVE IN WILL BE BUILT ALL OVER BIAFRA.

CLICK THE ABOVE VIDEOS TO SEE HOW CITIES FIT FOR HUMANS TO LIVE IN SHOULD LOOK LIKE.

Show us yoruba owned sky scrappers in sad waste, stop showing us the ones outside the shores of nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
We understand...what you mean nwanne. The Onitsha banter is for Agbado. As regards replicating Japan and other modern cities. Na small thing. Make BIAFRA emerges then futuristic rulers go tidy every.

Eyes on the ball..

DeadCountry:
See what my Igbo useful idiots are celebrating. A crime infested city without good road system, (pot holes everywhere) 0% pipe born water, no electricity, no sewage system, no good health service, no standard education system not school buildings fit for humans, no social benefit for it's people A city where to survive is left for the fittest.

These same people are part of a people called the Igbos that are sitting on trillions of dollars worth of oil and gas that can make them to build the most beautiful modern cities that the world will marvel at, yet because of their low expectations in life as black people, they are satisfied with living like slaves and serving some illiterate terrorists from fula jalon that seized their land fill of oil and gas with the help of the British people and refused to be liberated.

The fool that made the deceiving video on wrote and tagged it the skyscraper city. A typical lie when this same city have no more than 5 stories building in it. A city that is not fit for humans to live in, and my low expectation useful Idiot Igbos are here hailing the video maker as one in 7 wonders of the world. Igbos wake up! We can do better in Biafra where our oil and gas money will belong to only us the owners. Below are some videos of cities that are viable for human beings to live on. You people should stop making fool of yourselves by hailing this good for nothing city called Onitsha nor any other city in Biafraland. All of our cities are glorified cities not fit for humans to live in.

ONCE BIAFRA IS RESTORED, ALL THESE GLORIFIED CITIES WILL ALL BE LEVELED TO THE GROUND AND VIABLE CITIES FIT FOR HUMANS TO LIVE IN WILL BE BUILT ALL OVER BIAFRA.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

With ritualist naa are you guys not paying the price now
Ezi Which ritual which price

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
angry

paramakina202:

Ndi go back to your village,this is one of our beautiful villages.
Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by MrColdsweat: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
The ronus have perfected the act of disappearing on threads like this.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Keep quiet abeg..

Stop crying. How can a fuu, be cabalgeneral
?

Cabalgeneral:

In your own very eye you will witness the consequence of ritualist region just as it is happening today

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by DeadCountry: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Show us yoruba owned sky scrappers in sad waste, stop showing us the ones outside the shores of nigeria.
Shut up you fool. I am talking of our cities that are even far much better than yoruba cities. Do yoruba have cities talk-less of skyscrapers? Some of you fools live abroad, see the way cities should look like, and still come here to celebrate glorified cities back home and are at ease with your one nigeria nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by igwebuike01: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
DeadCountry:
See what my Igbo useful idiots are celebrating. A crime infested city without good road system, (pot holes everywhere), 0% pipe born water, no electricity, no sewage system, no good health service, no standard education system not school buildings fit for humans, no social benefit for it's people A city where to survive is left for the fittest. DIRTY EVERYWHERE AND STINKING TO HIGH HEAVENS. (OKPOKO AND BIDA ROAD COMES TO MIND)

We understand. But we are doing great within the limit of zoo cage for now

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
You want them to have heart attack?

They have never opened threads about

Oshogbo
Ado ekiti
Brown roof Ibadan na disgrace
ILORIN

Nobody fit talk Nonsense. angry

MrColdsweat:
The ronus have perfected the act of disappearing on threads like this.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lovely Answer. We are together..no shakings grin

igwebuike01:

We understand. But we are doing great within the limit of zoo cage for now

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by igwebuike01: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
DeadCountry:

Shut up you fool. I am talking of our cities that are even far much better than yoruba cities. Do yoruba have cities talk-less of skyscrapers? Some of you fools live abroad, see the way cities should look like, and still come here to celebrate glorified cities back home and are at ease with your one nigeria nonsense.
Go to Abuja my friend. We can't build such things without sovereign power. Even PH and Uyo with all their oil is nothing to write home about but Abuja was raised in the middle of nowhere in few decades

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Odogwu take a chill pill. Eyes on the ball. When BIAFRA is attained, infrastructural advancement is instant.

DeadCountry:

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
The guy is passionate. No blame am. NIGERIA is a disgrace and its shortsighted people that are slowing us down. But it will end soonest.

igwebuike01:

Go to Abuja my friend. We can't build such things without sovereign power. Even PH and Uyo with all their oil is nothing to write home about but Abuja was raised in the middle of nowhere in few decades

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by successmatters(m): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
post=124300729:
You can only hate you can't stop, I can categorically tell you now just within the space of two years importers especially those in Lagos has built not less than 11 bounded terminals in the state for containers

I know one or two

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by DeadCountry: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
igwebuike01:

Ewu, and your name is Igwebuike. Do i look like a nigerian to you? Some of you are so dumb. You still believe that you have future in nigeria. What a daft fool. Hoping for court judgement on Peter Obi the criminal? Don't you have a home called Biafra? Is Abuja your land? So all the negative things happening to Igbos in your utopia nigeria means nothing to you?

I should go to Abuja to do what exactly? Look at your expectation limit. Abuja a glorified village with no sewage system, no pipe born water, no steady electricity, no health service for all, no free education for children, no good education system, pot holes and untarred roads everywhere. Have you clicked on the videos i posted above to see how cities should look like? Empty head black man. Easily satisfied by nothing.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Supremos: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Ok...no shaking ooo...

Can you now define your take on IPOB ..ESN? I wan check something...no vex

I don't owe you any allegence, commitment or savitude. You can run along
Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by chudi1: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
After civil war imolites buited their airport with their money not govt money during Sam mbakwe.
with so many individual investments they did not allow to thrive.

Even orange drug wanted to build his headquarters in owerri the then president told him if he didn't see anywhere in Lagos to do so he should forget it.

And he went to Lagos and buited it.

the first African car was manufactured in owerri from body to engine all with locally sourced materials (Z600) the then president destroyed it.

govt in imo backedup by apc is a total hogwash caused yoruba Fulani hegemony

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by sammyscholar(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
post=124300475:
Exactly my analogy yesterday, this is advantage of informal sector than formal sector practice in West and other parts of Nigeria especially Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Uyo, Rivers, the traders in Anambra makes more money than the state government unlike the states I mentioned, an average trader can build 4,5,6 stores buildings in different parts of the commercial cities while average factory workers in Ogun, Lagos,Oyo will be struggling to build bungalow for years, those that make money in formal sector are the government and owners of the industries, it's very easy to tax formal sector than informal sector dominanted by indigenes, that is why Ogun, Lagos, Rivers makes more IGR than Anambra but the citizens of Anambra are far richer than the state, it will be hard for any state governor in Anambra will match up with the individual developments and expansions except Anambra start make huge money from oil exploration, Airport and others
Your analysis is correct.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by igwebuike01: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
DeadCountry:

Ewu, and your name is Igwebuike. Do i look like a nigerian to you? Some of you are so dumb. You still believe that you have future in nigeria. What a daft fool. Hoping for court judgement on Peter Obi the criminal? Don't you have a home called Biafra? Is Abuja your land? So all the negative things happening to Igbos in your utopia nigeria means nothing to you?

I should go to Abuja to do what exactly? Look at your expectation limit. Abuja a glorified village with no sewage system, no pipe born water, no steady electricity, no health service for all, no free education for children, no good education system, pot holes and untarred roads everywhere. Have you clicked on the videos i posted above to see how cities should look like? Empty head black man. Easily satisfied by nothing.
You have obviously not lived in Abuja before

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by DeadCountry: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
igwebuike01:

You have obviously not lived in Abuja before
You are still talking? Ohh my God, you are gone and gone forever. You have a peanut brain if you think your glorified village called Abuja have anything that makes it a city. Slowpoke, click on my videos above to see how cities MUST look like.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
DeadCountry:

These same people are part of a people called the Igbos that are sitting on trillions of dollars worth of oil and gas that can make them to build the most beautiful modern cities that the world will marvel at, yet because of their low expectations in life as black people, they are satisfied with living like slaves and serving some illiterate terrorists from fula jalon that seized their land fill of oil and gas with the help of the British people, and refused to be liberated.

The fool that made the deceiving video and wrote and tagged it the skyscraper city. A typical lie when this same city have no more than 5 stories building in it. A city that is not fit for humans to live in, and my low expectation useful Idiot Igbos are here hailing the video maker as one in 7 wonders of the world. Igbos wake up! We can do better in Biafra where our oil and gas money will belong to only us, the owners. Below are some videos of cities that are viable for human beings to live in. You people should stop making fool of yourselves by hailing this good for nothing city called Onitsha nor any other city in Biafraland. All of our cities are glorified villages not fit for humans to live in.

ONCE BIAFRA IS RESTORED, ALL THESE GLORIFIED VILLAGES YOU CALL CITIES WILL ALL BE LEVELED TO THE GROUND AND VIABLE CITIES FIT FOR HUMANS TO LIVE IN WILL BE BUILT ALL OVER BIAFRA.

Brainwashed f**l can we see your contribution to Igbo land, anuofia you will come online and be writing nonsense, all you idiots contribute is distraction

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ok

Supremos:
I don't owe you any allegence, commitment or savitude. You can run along
Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by M4A1carbine: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
IGNORE grin

post=124302428:

Brainwashed f**l can we see your contribution to Igbo land, anuofia you will come online and be writing nonsense, all you idiots contribute is distraction
Re: Yoruba Youtuber Eko Gist Visit Onitsha Watch His Interesting Documentary(video) by Blake755: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Aka ajah ajah nah ebute onu mmanu mmanu πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Anybody Living In Georgia? / Nigerian Immigration Stealing Innocent Nigerians Passports / Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.