Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,580 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Market Your Farm Produce Here! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Market Your Farm Produce Here! (150 Views)

Farmers..sell Your Produce Here Twice Faster.. No Dulling *pics Inside* / Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? / Buy And Sell Your Agricultural Produce Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Market Your Farm Produce Here! by Propagules(f): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
What birthed EP market?

Some months ago, one of our customers walked into the store and said he has been looking for some farm produce to buy but finding it hard to get so I told him not to worry and that i will look for a solution to it and then get him farmers from my contact list that has it so he can buy.

Then an idea came in, why not open a group where farmers can sell their farm produce, where there's the seller and different buyers ready to offtake and here we are. You cant go through the stress of farming and then finding it hard to sell. The group is open and free, we sell farm inputs but we would love our farmers to also sell out their farm produce fast and at a good rate, with good profit.

Share the telegram link below to farmers who would be interested to advertise or buy farm produce. Don't wait till you're harvesting before you advertise, you know people can start booking right before you harvest right?

Our aim is to have thousands of farmers here, let's do this

https:///+s7e7aZaoalkxNDc0
Re: Market Your Farm Produce Here! by Propagules(f): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
Join other farmers to market your farm produce here

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Pelletizing Machine With Good Performance / Borehole Drilling In Oyo State / Getting Started In Beekeeping: Your Beekeeping Starter Kit And The Best Beehives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.