Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,251 members, 7,960,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Affiliate Marketing. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing. (105 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing. by RSA4250(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Let me tell you what happened yesterday on that chat...

One guy I have been talking to about Affiliate marketing chatted me and sent a screenshot of one online business like that...

He said: "I want to invest the 4,300 naira own" !

Just above the image, I saw he has been promised about #22,500 which he will receive about 400 times...

And somewhere around, I also saw Affiliate bonus mentioned..

YOU JUST CHECK MY WHATSAPP STATUS, YOU GO SEE AM... 09035965801

Now this is what most guys do online and call it Affiliate marketing. And tomorrow, if they got scammed, they will tag internet business A SCAM !

This is what they did and got scammed. So don't allow them to deceive you.

If you really want to start internet business that will sustain you in life and earn you a living, then you should get a training and learn the business.

If Affiliate marketing is what you want to start, then the AFFILIATE BEGINNERS' COURSE (ABC) is the only beginner friendly course you should get today.

Very cheap for beginners like you and still the best guide every beginner should have. Selling for 20k only.

If you're ready to pay 20k now, reply with "ABC."

Or

You contact me through
👇
http://www.rsashoes.carrd.co/

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Affiliate Marketer And Earn Extra Income Mouthly / Advertising Training / Make Your Delivery Services Top-rated With 50% Offered Delivery Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.