Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Can This Be Love ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be Love ? (1584 Views)

Pre-wedding Pics. Could This Be Love? / Could This Be Love? / At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can This Be Love ? by youngreva(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
I advise u to forgive her for the upteeenth time and wife her so she’ll be yours alone.
Foool!
Re: Can This Be Love ? by Brandiebird: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
bayfed:

You are right, trying to run now, immediately will cause more unrest for me, am already backward in my work, because of the disturbance and unrest from her, and her sisters husband.

The only reason am even drinking water and sitting in peace, is because I have given her hope.
I have a lot of business am setting up in my environment, running now, will disrupt many things, or she causing a damage in my image as she has been attempting. Have read this in the news, it something that do happen, have seen a boy with my own eyes commit suicide because a girl left him.

I can’t allow this happen, managing, and executing my plans effectively is smart.

Men like you who live life according to “what people will say” and your “Image” get the rudest awakening!

Your ego won’t let you see that this small girl is making a mockery of you, so you’ve convinced yourself that you are sooo great that she will kill her self if you leave her.

This little girl is playing you like a fiddle and the next lady will do the same unless you have some self respect and set yourself some boundaries.

I don’t mean to offend you but nothing about the way you are dealing with this is “manly” this isn’t your wife! This is a little girl enjoying her hoe phase on top of your head and on your pocket!

If you don’t change fast it might be *you* contemplating suicide if you carry this attitude into future relationships because you’ll be raising other men’s children.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do U Like It When You Suck Her Pussy/ Suck His Dick / Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives — Nigerian Lady Says / What Do We Call This??? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.