Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,594 members, 7,929,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:03 AM

Abia State Governor (t.a Orji) Wants To Divide Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Governor (t.a Orji) Wants To Divide Nigeria (1837 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / Cia And Mossad To Divide Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Governor (t.a Orji) Wants To Divide Nigeria by sydneyobioha(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,
pls i want to draw u're attention to what Abia
state Governor (T.A. Orji) is doing. Right now
he sacked all the public servants in his state
whom are non-indegenes of d state, I thought
we r fighting 4 one Nigeria? Then why all
these segregation? Lets stop him nw b4 he will cause more
harm! Publish dis message on mass media and GEJ facebook wall, Thnxx all
Re: Abia State Governor (t.a Orji) Wants To Divide Nigeria by aljharem3: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2011
don't mind the man

Kudos to my SE brothers and sisters to condemning this act.
Re: Abia State Governor (t.a Orji) Wants To Divide Nigeria by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2011
@porter, who told you we are fighting for one nigeria. Are you just waking up from the grave. Don't you know that the country is already divided grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abia State Governor (t.a Orji) Wants To Divide Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2011
The rest of the 35 States should declare T.A. Orji persona non grata.
Re: Abia State Governor (t.a Orji) Wants To Divide Nigeria by doctokwus: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2011
I laff Abians,not nigeria bc dat man is doom exemplified,d harbingers are alredy being seen:video rape saga,sacking of fellow ibo,non indigenes;mark my words,unless dat clown dat calls himself a governor is checked,d incidents so far seen will b child's place compared to what is in store.When I sit and analyse his policies and actions since his first term,I begin to av dis feeling dat d man may av a pact wt d devil himself.
Re: Abia State Governor (t.a Orji) Wants To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2011
I would love for him to become this century's Ojukwu.

Somebody has to do it. It's like everybody else is to chicken to approach that subject.

I'm in full support, let the man talk.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of The Seven Sisters - The Black El Dorado (oil) - Nigeria / Okorocha Attacks Orji, Wants APC In Abia / A Nation, Not A Tribe By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.