Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon (66372 Views)

Iheanacho & Onyekuru Engage In A Play Fight In Cameroon (Photos, Video) / Samuel Eto’o Involved In Car Accident In Cameroon, Suffers Head Injury / Enganamouit’s Home In Cameroon Vandalised After Penalty Miss Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by lalabrother: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
That's how stars do

1 Like

Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Kharol1234: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
Expensive shit

1 Like

Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by illicit(m): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
He is not wrong

There are terrorists and separatists operating in Cameroun.

3 Likes

Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by helinues: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
Wow Mbappe will favor me and my family

Helinues get in here and worship

See , dont let me report this your new moniker

Stop the trolling
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by ednut1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
He will never come back. See as them dey stress the guy lol
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Purvan(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Even with all these security, person fit kee mbappe easily
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Hoilgbegiri: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:

See , dont let me report this your new moniker

Stop the trolling

Shatap that gbegiri infested ass

2 Likes

Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by francotunsco: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
I wouldnt blame him for the heavy security.

Kudos for the visit.
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Oakenshield: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
robosky02:
Messi with all his balondor didn't do this

Mbappe too. Full if himself
because Africa is messed up he can be robbed sef. Me and you know messi can't come to Africa and wouldn't be given such security

2 Likes

Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by endy69: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Na PSG 200M pounds be that oo. Make nothing near am.

2 Likes

Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Love56743: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
My brother he reach to carry armored tanker self if na me get Mbappe money I go carry both NATO join cause I kW my people

I the guy need to protect himself, because he dey read about Africa, e get some kind money way I go make if i dey come Nigeria i go carry soldiers join body

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by JakesJ(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
May be he'll one day contest for the position of there president. Because even the cameronian president don't have this kind of war front convoy...
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by fineberry(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
angry
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Westerhoffe(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
cameras4sale:
grin

Please can I get a Golden Retriever puppy?
How much?
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Padipadi: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
robosky02:

Thunder fire you and Messi's blokkos. Mbappe is free to be honored as his people like. You too, go and make a name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by TheSuperX(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
He was probably scared of attack from some disgruntled Cameroon fans.
Exactly. that's why I didn't blame him and the insecurities in cameroon is something else.

5 Likes

Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Landmine1: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
robosky02:

it’s the mentality of the black man, especially Africans. No continent worships their players like a God. They only have love, respect and pride for their players. Africans, worship THIER elites, and the security forces because they are heavily underpaid and are bootlickers, act with disdain and disrespect to their people in respect to the rich elites.
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Promise47(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
It's need he is one of the most important players currently so it's needed very important enough military present is needed
Wealthoptulent:
Talented forward for Paris Saint-Germain (PSG), Kylian Mbappe causes a stir on his tour in Cameroon with heavy security detail including an armoured tank.
Mbappe travelled to his father Wilfried Mbappé’s home village, Djebale, an Island in Cameroon and was accompanied by some serious security detail.
The French national team player was greeted with a presidential-like welcome, complete with a convoy and military bodyguards. The streets were adorned with banners and flags, displaying the immense excitement and pride the people of Cameroon felt for this young football prodigy.

French football star Kylian Mbappé says he is "honoured" to be visiting Cameroon, his country "of origin".
The 24-year-old French football captain and PSG striker - who was born in Paris, France, to a Cameroonian father - also met the country's Prime Minister Joseph Ngute on Friday, along with other officials.
"I'm so happy to be here," he added, saying that people have shown him so much "love".

Earlier, football fans described to the BBC the excitement they felt about the trip.

The tour, accompanied by a convoy of presidential-style vehicles and a contingent of military bodyguards, has since sparked outrage on social media.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-66131499.amp

Video

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cuc1Q8GId_Q/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Tzar(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
He knows how evil you Africans can be to one another!
robosky02:

3 Likes

Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by MelesZanawi: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
robosky02:

It is because of Messi fans like you he did this.

1 Like

Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by victorazy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
cry I weep for Africa!

His wealth and glory, allegiance to foreign land but will come to poopoo.
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by cameras4sale: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Please can I get a Golden Retriever puppy?
How much?

not sure about that Chief.
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Powersurge: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
This shows how Africa has fallen.
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Westerhoffe(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
cameras4sale:

not sure about that Chief.

Alright…
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Peppysco: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
robosky02:

Before you judge him, you need to understand the terrain and the security situations of the countries of the 2 players. Would have agreed completely with you if he does that in France or any other developed country he goes travels to but for Cameroon, no security measures will be too much for him.
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Benwallt(m): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
robosky02:

The African think. An African is full of disreputable surprise
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by saysoo: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
robosky02:

There is a war going on in Cameroon. Amber boys can strike to spite the French.
That security may be from the French government.

3 Likes

Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Kobicove(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
That's not an armoured tank, it's an amoured personnel carrier, they're two different things!

3 Likes

Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by whizzler: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
My brother he reach to carry armored tanker self if na me get Mbappe money I go carry both NATO join cause I kW my people

🤣 🤣 😂
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by dannex4adx(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
robosky02:

Bro! It's a different matter. Cameroun is not safe just like Nigeria. The ambasona/bakassi boys can do anything ooo.

1 Like

Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lesson: Don't play for your African country. If Osimhen roots were french, English, Italy e.t.c. He could have switched nationality a long time and accorded this kind respect.
If Messi play for Cameroon, he wont be accorded this
Re: Armored Tank: Kylian Mbappe Causes A Stir In Cameroon by Jadeng: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
Op,
That's not an armoured tank.
It is an armoured pernsianel carrier.
Regarding the topic, this kind
of how off is completely unnecessary...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Polish Holding The Hand Of A Senegalese At Russia 2018 World Cup (Photo) / Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.