Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,102 members, 7,987,876 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 06:54 PM

Freedom And Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freedom And Force (151 Views)

What If Igbos Were Asked To Choose Between Nnamdi Kanu’s Freedom And Tinubu 2027 / Industrial Court Orders IGP And Force Secretary To Appear Or Risk Jail Terms / Southerners Go And Force Open The Borders In Your Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freedom And Force by Khyrvxjzy: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2023
mark my word, before tinubu 4/8 years end its either ibo get their country or Nigeria have another war with ibo

its a vision
Re: Freedom And Force by helinues: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2023
Buy mosquitoes net, buy mosquitoes net you no gree

See the consequences now
Re: Freedom And Force by AntiZikist: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
mark my word, before tinubu 4/8 years end its either ibo get their country or Nigeria have another war with ibo

its a vision

The only thing that will happen is you Igbos running to UN to prevail on Nigeria not to expel you from the country .

You will fight your own civil war in Alaigbo to root out all Biafra and Zionist elements as a show for you wanting to remain in Nigeria but we will not bulge and you will all be deported to your Biafra whether you like it or not.
Re: Freedom And Force by Khyrvxjzy: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2023
AntiZikist:

The only thing that will happen is you Igbos running to UN to prevail on Nigeria not to expel you from the country .

You will fight your own civil war in Alaigbo to root out all Biafra and Zionist elements as a show for you wanting to remain in Nigeria but we will not bulge and you will all be deported to your Biafra whether you like it or not.

let my people go
Re: Freedom And Force by Khyrvxjzy: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:
Buy mosquitoes net, buy mosquitoes net you no gree

See the consequences now

this is not 1967
Re: Freedom And Force by Khyrvxjzy: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2023
anambra will become our headquarters
Re: Freedom And Force by AntiZikist: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

let my people go

Who hold you?
Re: Freedom And Force by AntiZikist: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

this is not 1967

Yes, and whatever you will suffer from your own foolishness will not be blamed on others.

You will get your Biafra whether you want it or not.

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Should Disband The Buhari Media Organisation As A Matter Of Urgency / Render Account For Peace To Reign In Anambra APC - Youth Group / Open Letter For Indigenous People Of Biafra And Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.