Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits (19541 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport / Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo / Police Officers Seen Stopping Vehicles Carrying Anyone With Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by Paragon311(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Impressive
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by meum: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Abandoned seizure ke? Run the number plate through FRSC database & the driver/owner together with his contractor/co-travelers will be found. That’s how to carry out an investigation
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by Fejoku: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
I've saved pictures and names of the Yorubas involved in drug trafficking here for use whenever the need arises. We will dish back to Yorubas what they've been doing to us. Do me I do you, man no go vex.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by anungangampu: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
Galaxyss:
Hmm.. Let those drugs be destroyed and the culprit charged to court.
In your dreams. One of the biggest business in Ndlea is billing marijuana culprits and reselling the stach. It's a business that never fails to bring them money as their know their hideout.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by Starking1000000(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
The names off some people 😹😹 grin grin
They been day expect to see Chukwuemeka and chukwuebuka

But chukwu ka ha (God pass them ) grin😹

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by fx45(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
cameras4sale:
wahala cheesy

Why would I want to buy an adult dog? Who does that?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by Starking1000000(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
Okunola1921:
NMesoma people

Sha I know say you no Sabi read but go make person read am and explain to you.
Na your brother's name full the list 😁😁 grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by Wkaay(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
That's good. The remaining ones too will be apprehend soon
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by pikechukwu6(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nah Presdo boys and girls grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by membranus: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
ITbomb:
I just wan check how dem take package am for Indomie Sachet

You wan launch your own drug factory? Visit NDLEA office nearest to you to learn the skill.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by waice6571: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
cameras4sale:
wahala cheesy

You can face a legal battle with these kind of advert in some climes... guess you did not aware but such ignorance won't be enough to vindicate you in the court of law.
You are very safe to do so in Nigeria anyways.

Edited
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by EngrMcDon(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
HAHAHA
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by Voiceofthestree: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
cameras4sale:
wahala cheesy

How much be gun
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by condralbedez: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
Crime runs in Every tribe of this country,the earlier we join Hand and condemn it,the better for we all us.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by cameras4sale: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

How much be gun
300k slightly negotiable grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Zane2point4:
grin
Yoruba ppl are corrupting igbos on how to deal on hard drugs! Blc i know igbos are hardworking and wouldn’t want to deal on this

See them with rhe indomie cartons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by Obainoman6: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
I love that lady with huge breasts, if na me be ndlea officer i go carry that lady enter toilet Bleep the hell out of her and suck her melons after which i set her free
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by Obainoman6: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
vastolord4:
Massive burst.. but whys the lady holding the phones instead of the drugs? Maybe phones used to communicate with kingpin.. just learnt ladied with huge melons hide stuff under or between their huge melons.. she needs to be thoroughly checked

I agree, and to do that we'll need to perform an exclusive general body searching by me on her to detect possible hidden locations of drug in her body.

Just me and her, yes.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by Justiceleague1: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
since 12pm, only two pages... Duro4chang, omenka, rajiedreez,totit,afamed,okoyibo,iammo,scholes05, flokii,...all absent..not a single word or comment!!!!!

They are all very very busy taking care of business at an Igbo affairs thread grin

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by duro4chang(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=124316914][/quote]We know the number of people in Asian prisons because of issue related with drugs.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by Jeremiahcandour: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
I VEHEMENTLY OPPOSE the UPLOAD of NAMES & PICTURES of SUSPECTS yet to be tried by a court of competent jurisdiction. A suspect is innocent until proven otherwise and only the court has the powers to do same. In the event the court exonerate this suspects, the media has already passed a guilty sentence on them & there'll same can't be remedied. Not all Suspects are guilty. The pictures and names can be uploaded only after conviction. There is no legal backing to this posting.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by Afamed: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
No hidden place for the criminal. Let the law take its place.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by Justiceleague1: 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
duro4chang:
We know the number of people in Asian prisons because of issue related with drugs.
But you don't know the number of people slaughtered in ya backyard by killer herdsmen, johnBULL grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by duro4chang(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Justiceleague1:

But you don't know the number of people slaughtered in ya backyard by killer herdsmen, johnBULL grin
All these are bad and I also condemned them. Evil is evil. I don't condone evil.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by Justiceleague1: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by duro4chang(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=124340417][/quote]Mr man I don't condone evil. Try to do the same anywhere you see evil. Don't join the people who are bent on turning their father land to Akaldema (land of blood) I don't blame other tribes for what is going on in my land. I nip it in the bud.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2023
You can tell Nigerians do a lot of drugs. Idk what’s wrong with this new generation
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by Justiceleague1: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Akaldema grin duro4chang you nip it in the bud uñtil you are notified grin :
Mr man I don't condone evil. Try to do the same anywhere you see evil. Don't join the people who are bent on turning their father land to Akaldema (land of blood) I don't blame other tribes for what is going on in my land. I nip it in the bud.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits by duro4chang(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=124423241][/quote] I have been doing that already you don't need to remind me of that. Evil is evil no matter who or where it is done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Disrupt Kidnap Plans, Arrest Three Suspects In Abuja / Okada Riders Attack Ipaja Police Station In Lagos As They Protest Against Raids / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.